PDA

View Full Version : Base Stats List of Advanced Classes...

Poncho_Jr
Feb 9, 2008, 03:30 PM
http://teitan.inchoativum.net/aoi_level15_stats.png

Let's have a discussion on our respectful classes. Do you think your class is in good postion, or needs something more or less, for a price?

pikachief
Feb 9, 2008, 03:40 PM
i dont get this topic so ACROFIGHTER FTW!

Poncho_Jr
Feb 9, 2008, 03:43 PM
On 2008-02-09 12:40, pikachief wrote:

Lemme put it in Layman terms.
Do you think your character has good stats the way they are? Or do they need a change? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

pikachief
Feb 9, 2008, 03:44 PM
o ok then..... ACROFIGHTER FTW! lol

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 9, 2008, 03:45 PM
Uhm, I believe Fighgunner should have more ATA than AF or AT. And PT should probably have more ATA than it does.

wartecher also has more DFP, EVP, and MST than Figh. Figh should probably have more EVP than a WT.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2008-02-09 12:45 ]</font>

HFlowen
Feb 9, 2008, 03:46 PM
I'd like protranser to be recognised as a Gunner type class.

-Sta boost
-Gunner armors

Poncho_Jr
Feb 9, 2008, 03:52 PM
When I look at the list, I believe Fortetecher should trade Evasion Points with Acrofighter, and then Acrofighter should trade Evasion Points with Guntecher.
I thought Striking+Evasion was a bad thing. <.<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Poncho_Jr on 2008-02-09 12:53 ]</font>

beatrixkiddo
Feb 9, 2008, 04:21 PM
This table is horribly misleading. Acrofighter's total is skewed because of its insane TP, which is quite useless, and possibly the two most useful classes have the lowest stat totals.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 9, 2008, 04:33 PM
I say FF gets S rank handguns. Hanguns are really only useful to Fortefighter, so why stop at A rank?

Leahcim
Feb 9, 2008, 04:50 PM
These stats are fine. Only Thing that shoulod change is AF's Defence, it should be lower than Watercher at least. Though, Defence really is a useless stat so Its not the biggest deal ever

DragonStorm
Feb 9, 2008, 08:06 PM
Acrofighter is the best class for me. Evasion makes monsters hit me much less than being a fighgunner. People who say TP is useless is sadly mistaken. when you have a mag that does 400+ each hit because of tp being so high..that is good enough for me. and then takes 400 damage plus inflicting virus is just lulz. Shadoogs rule!

I hope that fighmaster will have both S ranl slicers and double sabers and sabers!

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 10, 2008, 08:33 AM
On 2008-02-09 12:40, pikachief wrote:

HEL YEH!

Ok, as for the discussion. TP is not useless, its an awesome stat for Acrofighter. Human and Newman Acrofighters can do pretty decent damage with Shadoogs. And also, Acrofighters are limited in their weaponry, so it kind of makes sense that their stats are like that.

Garanz-Baranz
Feb 10, 2008, 09:12 AM
ok, for the discussion of opinion, Wartechers SHOULD have HIGHER EVP then a Fighgunner due to the fact they are Techer type, Techers normally have higher EVP then both Gunners and Fighter, so, why NOT be higher?

And really, the only changes I wish to see ar that WT get's Lv 30 Support, like GT, and WT get's higher ATA. Then give Guntecher more TP o.o

And uh, give Fortefighter another gun? like Mechgun?

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 10, 2008, 09:37 AM
wish my Gt had a little boost in stats maybe a slight boost to att or a moderate boost to evp, its sad when I compare to to others usually ><

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 10, 2008, 09:39 AM
Now that I think about it, I think GT should have higher EVP than FG for the reason panzerunit put up about Techer EVP vs. Gunner and Fighter EVP.

Sekani
Feb 10, 2008, 10:19 AM
The classes I like should have better stats than the classes I don't like.

AC9breaker
Feb 10, 2008, 10:29 AM
On 2008-02-09 13:21, beatrixkiddo wrote:
This table is horribly misleading. Acrofighter's total is skewed because of its insane TP, which is quite useless, and possibly the two most useful classes have the lowest stat totals.

So are you admitting Protransers are awesome sauce? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

On 2008-02-10 07:19, Sekani wrote:
The classes I like should have better stats than the classes I don't like.

^The blue print for this thread. Now lets all copy and past this intill this thread is 11 pages long. Probably throw in a few fucks, fags, and bitches here and there, then round it off by comparing someone to Hitler and thats how you make a thread!

Genoa
Feb 10, 2008, 11:21 AM
GT's get robbed imo, even with their recent boosts for Aoi