PDA

View Full Version : T>Kohibumiteri for Madam Brella

Randomness
Feb 10, 2008, 12:18 AM
As the title suggests, I'm looking to trade the bow for the cute shotgun dropped by the Amures. I am willing to add meseta to the deal, to a degree.

dudeanonymous
Feb 10, 2008, 10:30 AM
thanks to the large number of kohibumiteris that drop in FoI and the few madam brellas that drop I am sorry to inform you that the brella is worth way more

Randomness
Feb 10, 2008, 11:05 AM
On 2008-02-10 07:30, dudeanonymous wrote:
thanks to the large number of kohibumiteris that drop in FoI and the few madam brellas that drop I am sorry to inform you that the brella is worth way more

You haven't really checked shops or anything, have you? (And I mean before the greedy noobs ran in and jacked up prices to levels that will never sell) Also, this is not a board, its synthed, so you need to account for that too. I'll agree the Brella is worth more, but not to the amount you're implying. The difference between the low end of Brella prices I've seen and the mid-range of Kohi prices is only a few million.

dudeanonymous
Feb 10, 2008, 11:10 AM
On 2008-02-10 08:05, Randomness wrote:

On 2008-02-10 07:30, dudeanonymous wrote:

You haven't really checked shops or anything, have you? (And I mean before the greedy noobs ran in and jacked up prices to levels that will never sell) Also, this is not a board, its synthed, so you need to account for that too. I'll agree the Brella is worth more, but not to the amount you're implying. The difference between the low end of Brella prices I've seen and the mid-range of Kohi prices is only a few million.

koh is an easier drop the people selling kohs for 12mill are wrong...I got 3 koh boards yesterday at 91% I think its worth at most 5mill so yeah really 2mill koh board over 12mill koh bow...

Randomness
Feb 10, 2008, 11:21 AM
The prices in the player stores are inflated for everything. Also, pay attention to the price of Love Letters and the lack of Tormod in shops.

dudeanonymous
Feb 10, 2008, 11:29 AM
I see your points but I guess I just don't see it the same as you do...

Randomness
Feb 10, 2008, 11:37 AM
Well, theres also good precedent for my expectations. Did you see the dramatic decline in the value of Magical Wands during Halloween?