PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Item: What exactly is a Kubara Article?

Force_Famine
Feb 10, 2008, 07:13 PM
Hello all!

My this place is big, certainly larger then when I last checked back. How times have changed.

My name is Force_Famine, as that is whom I will play as when I finally get PSU:AotI online. I am going to beg your endulgence and ask, most humbly, what on earth a Kubara Article is.

For you see I was a great fan of PSO, and when I bought PSU I got in to extra mode and remade her in all her rather pudgey glory. I find also that they have REMADE the old FOmarl uniform! Glory be! And the Psycho Wand! Wonders never cease!

Except...

They are labled as Kubara, now I'm rather ignorant but what is a Kubara item? Where does one obtain it? Is it synthisised or dropped like the old red boxes of PSO glory? Can I get them offline or must I dive in to the world of the internet to grab them for myself?

So, if you please, I ask that a learned person come to this topic and tell me before I end up ripping the hair out of my head in frustration.

I await a reply!

Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Famine

Randomness
Feb 10, 2008, 07:14 PM
Basically, Kubara goods aren't made by any of the big three manufacturers (GRM, Yohmei, Tenora). Also, they're theoretically more or less illegally made.

Gemel
Feb 10, 2008, 07:17 PM
You can get the FOmarl outfit AoI offline mode once you beat the story mission. As for Online mode it just isn't released yet on the US servers.

Yeah most Kubara weapons are knockoff of the originals with generally lower stats until grinded except for a few items like Crea Double and Psycho Wand which are very good items.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gemel on 2008-02-10 16:20 ]</font>

Force_Famine
Feb 10, 2008, 07:17 PM
Ahh, grand! So they can't be found in the stores. But...where do you find them then?

Bliven
Feb 10, 2008, 07:21 PM
If you are speaking about online, it isn't available yet. It will be released whenever we get the event maximum attack G, which isn't 100% concrete as to when we are getting it. Offline AoI (if you have pc/ps2), if you beat story mode you can buy the outfit from the shop.

Gemel
Feb 10, 2008, 07:22 PM
Well... for the Psycho Wand you want to try Sleeping Warriors on the S2 ranking. It's an area drop so any monster in that mission has a chance of dropping it. Thing is it drops in a board so you have to also get the materials.

Force_Famine
Feb 10, 2008, 07:22 PM
Thanks! Now I have to go beat the game. ^_^

Gemel
Feb 10, 2008, 07:26 PM
Oh wait did you mean psycho wand in offline mode? If you did then I'm not sure if it's even available offline, sorry.

Force_Famine
Feb 10, 2008, 07:27 PM
Ah...I'll have to make do then, as long as the costume is there I'm sure it'll be fine.