PDA

View Full Version : TESTS TESTS TESTS

Vantamiath
Jan 15, 2003, 09:46 PM
I fucking hate the end of the semester. I've had over 6 tests this week in numorous classes, tomarrow is day 1/2 of semester tests.

I have a Earth Science Semester Test tomarrow that is worth 25 fucking percent of my quarter grade, and a math test worth 15%

If i got a 0% on my math semester I would automatically get a "C", but right now in Earth Science im sitting at a 74%, and if I get below a 70%...20% of that is gonna fucking hurt my quarter grade.

I guess I just made this thread to say fuck.

angelzeero
Feb 3, 2003, 03:59 AM
If it weren't for the tests, you wouldn't say "fuck."
So you owe the tests... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Nawms
Feb 3, 2003, 05:35 PM
How did this get back up here. hmmm? hehe

Neo-Zenji
Feb 4, 2003, 01:17 AM
hmm earth science thats 9th grade so are u in 9th grade.

2Xtreme
Feb 5, 2003, 06:45 PM
Yeah, tests suck! I don't like all the stress they give you and the tiny amount of time you are given to study at the end of the semester. Sure you can study during the semester, but you're (or at least I am) trying to do well on everything you're learning right then. This semester I will have finals in Information Processing, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, English and Social Studies. Yuck.

Elixer
Feb 5, 2003, 08:25 PM
yea tests are a bummer i almost failed two classes because of the tests counting so much of your grade

CGoodness
Feb 21, 2003, 12:28 AM
U guys never had it as bad as me. I had to take fricken Biology, Course 1 math, and ELA tests is the fricken same day bio is fricken HARD cuz im in 8TH GRADE god dammit im just not smart enough:-(