PDA

View Full Version : reomend bullets

delukard
Feb 11, 2008, 07:19 AM
Hi i been wondering this since aoi was released.
my main char is a Human lv 110 lv 15 wartecher.(who also has lv15 fortetecher and 15 figunner)
I have 30 techs above lv21 and i have the next weapons skills above lv21 (1st and 2nd pa.)
nucles,spear,sword,saber,dagger,double dagger,claw,dual claw.doble sword.
Of the above weapons i dont have the ulimate PA's
Also because i stoped playing the game for 8 months.
Im wondering this questions

What ultimate pa's do you guys recomend(i already have dus majara)
And because as a wartecher(pre expancion) i was using pistols(lv10 bullets) now that i can use lv20 bullets, What range weapon do you recomend? im interested in a DPS weapon.
Thanks for your repplys i apreciate the help given.

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 11, 2008, 07:36 AM
Dus Majarra (spear) and Bogga Robado (Knuckles) are a good start http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif but I dont have much experience as WT

Gunslinger-08
Feb 11, 2008, 07:39 AM
well, since you're a WT, I'd grab two bullets each for your bow and for your card, ground for damage and sliencing, and some other element for it's SE. Just my 2 cents.

delukard
Feb 11, 2008, 07:57 AM
i was wondering how efective the cards where. i sued to have lv10 bow bullets(i deleted them, i needed the space) i'm still wondering wich one has a beeter chance of onflicting SE pistols or cards?

RedMussel
Feb 11, 2008, 08:02 AM
Cards are better when they are 21+.

delukard
Feb 11, 2008, 08:05 AM
ty i'll give cards a try. i asume bows do more damage , but i dont like to be static al the time.

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 11, 2008, 09:02 AM
On 2008-02-11 05:05, delukard wrote:
ty i'll give cards a try. i asume bows do more damage , but i dont like to be static al the time.

cards will win in damage, at 11+ they shoot 3 projectiles, and the homing makes "aiming" simple.