PDA

View Full Version : Catilium and pm

Tuxedose
Feb 11, 2008, 11:25 AM
Ok After what feels like 4000000 runs for it I state that Catilium is impossible to find.

Ans with that follows the question. What mission is the best one for looking for this material. The run I have done is Sleeping Warriors.

Also the battle level of the pm, is it only good for making your pm stronger/smarter and for evolving it to the new pms? I remember some time ago I read a post where someon claimed that when the pms Battle level is around 60, or something like that (cant remember the exact level), you will be able to use any evolution device on it. I cant find that post again thou.

Thnx for answers

Minamo
Feb 11, 2008, 11:32 AM
As Sonic Team adjusted the drop rate relationship with the enemy level, it is more easily to be found in higher level missions.

(JP server's new missions with LV 140 enemies drops quite a lot of this metal.)

I have found some in Mother S too.

Powder Keg
Feb 11, 2008, 11:37 AM
I run Holy Ground S2. If you get the Block 1 with the long Hallway, just run straight through it and open the boxes at the end. The other variation is the one with the door straight ahead and a door to the right. Kill the first wave of enemies and go to the right door. You can go straight and skip the next wave of enemies to the four boxes in the next room. Abandon and restart.

Christmas
Feb 11, 2008, 11:37 AM
Personally I just do SW, but that isn't working for you it seems.

As for the PM, from phantasystaruniverse.com:

NEW PARTNER MACHINE UPGRADES (AMBITION OF THE ILLUMINUS ONLY)

Extra evolution devices for partner machinery have been added. They are useable on all GH4xx types if required conditions are met. And "GH470" and "GH480" are new partner machine models.

* EX Device GH41x Required: Battle Points over 10
* EX Device GH42x Required: Battle Points over 15
* EX Device GH43x Required: Battle Points over 20
* EX Device GH44x Required: Battle Points over 25
* EX Device GH45x Required: Battle Points over 30
* EX Device GH470 Required: Battle Points over 10 (Boys type)
* EX Device GH480 Required: Battle Points over 30 (butler type)

Note to players who are still using original Phantasy Star Universe:
Original PSU users will see "GHX005" displayed in the screen when viewing Partner Machinery evolved to GH470 or GH480 in a room where original PSU players can enter. Original PSU users will see "GH470" or "GH480" as a plain blue silhouette in the field - this is not a bug.

We don't have that yet, even though we should. The updates are all whacked right now so I haven't been keeping up.

Tuxedose
Feb 11, 2008, 11:40 AM
thank you for this info all of you.

Sexy_Raine
Feb 11, 2008, 11:54 AM
I got a Catilium for failing a Ulteri. I never knew non-hunter weps can make it too. You can get them from failing A rank synths.

Doh42
Feb 11, 2008, 11:59 AM
Tunnel Recapture, if your GBR % is high, will yield 3-4 catiliums a shot.

El_Lapucha
Feb 11, 2008, 12:52 PM
I usually run TD S2, I usually get one at the beginning of block 2 in those three boxes.

pikachief
Feb 11, 2008, 04:07 PM
On 2008-02-11 09:52, El_Lapucha wrote:
I usually run TD S2, I usually get one at the beginning of block 2 in those three boxes.

your right. did 16 runs last night and i finally got ONE http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif lol

CelestialBlade
Feb 11, 2008, 04:20 PM
1 for 16 runs is actually good.

pikachief
Feb 11, 2008, 04:22 PM
since i was banned and had to start a new account the runs took very long lol

got 1 in about 2 and a half hours! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

panzer_unit
Feb 11, 2008, 04:40 PM
Tunnel Recapture S2 boss boxes were dropping a boatload of :3ilium last time I was there.
I think you can get some from Caves Of Ice boxes as well.