PDA

View Full Version : I have had it !!!

krayziegunts
Jan 15, 2003, 10:35 PM
i was playing the Famitsu cup today and we were literally a couple of footsteps away from the finish point, till guess what happened, i noticed my teammates were not moving, then i got that chill down my spine that the game just disconnected on me AGAIN !. i also lost the Guilty Light whick i had unequiped, and all the damn EXP points that i had gotten, i am fed up with this shit, and i am refusing to play online till SEGA fix this blasted problem.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 15, 2003, 10:36 PM
Shut up. You could have got worse than an FSOD, how bout a corrupted memory card? Besides, get urself a Red Scorpio, better than guilty lights. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Eden
Jan 15, 2003, 10:37 PM
i dont think you lose exp if you disconnect =, or your weapons...wtf are you talking about, you mean FSOD?

krayziegunts
Jan 15, 2003, 10:45 PM
1. What the hell is FSOD
2. And i didnt get the experience i got in the Famitsu battle cause it didnt save
3. This shit happens all the time
4. How am i gonna get a Red Scorpion ?, u wanna gimme one ?

BlueFire2k5
Jan 15, 2003, 10:47 PM
FSOD = Frozen Screen Of Death

Its when your screen freezes and you can't do anything so you have to reset your GC.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 15, 2003, 10:47 PM
I would give you one, but I don't have one. The reason I'd give you one is because my HL expires Feb 5th.

RavenTW
Jan 15, 2003, 10:48 PM
4. Beat some Caves monsters on Ult.

Sedyne
Jan 16, 2003, 03:06 AM
On 2003-01-15 19:35, krayziegunts wrote:
i was playing the Famitsu cup today and we were literally a couple of footsteps away from the finish point, till guess what happened, i noticed my teammates were not moving, then i got that chill down my spine that the game just disconnected on me AGAIN !. i also lost the Guilty Light whick i had unequiped, and all the damn EXP points that i had gotten, i am fed up with this shit, and i am refusing to play online till SEGA fix this blasted problem.

You're ISP is the problem, not sega.

On 2003-01-15 19:36, ChronoTrigga wrote:
Shut up. You could have got worse than an FSOD, how bout a corrupted memory card? Besides, get urself a Red Scorpio, better than guilty lights. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Stop being an a-hole.

neko-chan
Jan 16, 2003, 06:32 AM
You loose EXP pts unless you pipe up to Pioneer 2, because the game is being saved anytime you use a teleport. You'll loose enequipped items, but not gained EXP points.

So, when you see your team mates freezing, try to cast RYUKER and jump into the teleporter as soon as you can.

krayziegunts
Jan 16, 2003, 07:18 AM
On 2003-01-16 03:32, neko-chan wrote:
You loose EXP pts unless you pipe up to Pioneer 2, because the game is being saved anytime you use a teleport. You'll loose enequipped items, but not gained EXP points.

So, when you see your team mates freezing, try to cast RYUKER and jump into the teleporter as soon as you can.

thanks but i already know that strategy, but i was unable to do it because it was a quest and u cant use a telepipe in a quest, and im mad cause i reached so damn far in the Famitsu Cup, and im only at lv. 51 so i cant go to ultimate to get a guilty light

_cAbLe_
Jan 16, 2003, 09:16 AM
On 2003-01-16 04:18, krayziegunts wrote:

On 2003-01-16 03:32, neko-chan wrote:

thanks but i already know that strategy, but i was unable to do it because it was a quest and u cant use a telepipe in a quest, and im mad cause i reached so damn far in the Famitsu Cup, and im only at lv. 51 so i cant go to ultimate to get a guilty light

I'll give you mine if you just chill out. We've all been down this road at one time or another and little rants like this get old after a while. So what if you got disconnected and lost all that EXP? It's just a game and you can go back and do it again later. Sheesh.

Yurika
Jan 16, 2003, 10:54 AM
Ah, there was server maintanence last night. Antares went down. >_< Right while I was with a good team teaching vhard Falz a lesson in humility, too. PAIN. But, no big deal. GAME OVER. Press start.

It would be better if you could continue along after the line disconnects. Allow you to finish what you're doing and whatnot. Of course, you'd probably still lose any famicom points. >_> Now that I've got my cells, I need to get back into famicom runs.

ChronoTrigga_Lost
Jan 16, 2003, 12:29 PM
Stop being an a-hole.

Dude, there are alot worse things than FSOD or whatever this guy had. For instance, maybe your older brother could turn the power switch off and your gamecube will fry.

NoeGenisis
Jan 16, 2003, 01:37 PM
i think chill pills all round!!!!! I love PSO to bits and yes it is frustrating but it is still only game, if it hacks you off that much DONT play it.

Yurika
Jan 16, 2003, 01:58 PM
??? Guilty Light is in Vhard. Beat Vol opt a lot. In Hard, Vol Opt drops a photon launcher.