PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone really look in the trades forum?

The_Gio
Feb 11, 2008, 12:22 PM
I noticed alot of my friends when they want to trade,they resort to mailing their friends on their list since no one replys from the trade forums,SO my question is how many of you check the forum regularly or at all or don't even bother, Well the choices that cut off are "I check when I remember"and "too many want too much so I don't bother"

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Gio on 2008-02-11 09:32 ]</font>

DEM_CIG
Feb 11, 2008, 12:24 PM
nope not at all

Anduril
Feb 11, 2008, 12:26 PM
I check it everyday, but I never intend on trading with anyone. Really more for the fun of seeing what people are trying to hock or what ridiculous request they want, like a specific Grind and elemental percentage (I want a 10/10 50% Dark Crea Doubles, but I only have 3mil. Gib it 2 me nao!).

amtalx
Feb 11, 2008, 12:31 PM
I check every day. I've sold a few things few there, but I hear the official forums trade thread is better.

Christmas
Feb 11, 2008, 12:33 PM
I usually don't check it. The shop search takes care of most of my needs. I haven't liked the trade forums on any PSU site because usually people make ridiculous offers. Sometimes they're useful though; I've asked for a price check on a few things.

stukasa
Feb 11, 2008, 12:40 PM
I only check it when I have something worth trading. I've made a couple good trades that way. Sometimes I don't have any luck and I resort to selling the item(s) in my shop.

I try not to check it when I don't have anything to trade because I always see a lot of tempting offers. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SolomonGrundy
Feb 11, 2008, 12:41 PM
I check someimes. a lot of folks have odd ideas about the value of thier items. Inclding me, I guess.

Astarin
Feb 11, 2008, 12:53 PM
I check when I'm bored, and have even made some successful trades there. But the forum gets filled up with requests for ridiculous trades. Or with people who have everything and only want 11* weapons *cough*guns* for any of their trades. It's difficult to find a middle ground, which is very discouraging for the average player.

Zorafim
Feb 11, 2008, 01:18 PM
People tend to want too much for the item they get. I guess nobody has heard of even trade?
They can be useful, though. I got my skill/save from the trade forum, and I wouldn't trade that away for anything. All I had to give up was a single S rank I'd never use, too.

panzer_unit
Feb 11, 2008, 01:20 PM
I check the trade forum from time to time, in addition to shop search and haggling in-game.

Sekani
Feb 11, 2008, 01:25 PM
The trade forum is filled with super-lucky bastards who only want stuff that other super-lucky bastards have. None of that interests me.

Not to mention that when I do come across something of value, I end up giving it to friends instead of trading it away.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sekani on 2008-02-11 10:48 ]</font>

SolomonGrundy
Feb 11, 2008, 01:46 PM
On 2008-02-11 10:18, Zorafim wrote:
People tend to want too much for the item they get. I guess nobody has heard of even trade?
They can be useful, though. I got my skill/save from the trade forum, and I wouldn't trade that away for anything. All I had to give up was a single S rank I'd never use, too.

what was not mentiones is that it's a agito replica. lol

MSAksion
Feb 11, 2008, 01:51 PM
Heck yeah every day multiple times a day. Someone will post something they dont want and i might have something they want. No harm in PM'ing them right? If you got something worthless to you but worth a lot to someone who has what you want you are both happy.

I've met nice traders who humbly decline my offer or give me suggestions...

...to people who cuss me out for being ridiculous. Which doesn't make sense. Those are the greedy Bastards who want an 11* fully made weapon for their 10* [B] that requires Materials to make and COULD FAIL.

The_Gio
Feb 11, 2008, 02:13 PM
yeah I dont get that, once someone wanted to trade me a board for an 11* and they kept saying "it's a really rare 10* board", it bugged me how he wouldnt get it. But yeah most people in the trade boards are lucky/greedy,bad combination if you ask me.

Aralia
Feb 11, 2008, 09:47 PM
It's the way things are these days... =/

I've been lucky enough to get some fair trades on the forums =D
I generally post what I'm looking for (which these days tends to be 11*+ but that's besides the point) and consider any offers that might come my way.. unfortunately everyone has what I have.. and what I have that's better they wanna trade 2 10*'s that everyone has for.. >.<

Hank
Feb 11, 2008, 10:07 PM
Its decent to use if you're on PC/PS2. I play on the 360 now so I use the official forums.

CelestialBlade
Feb 11, 2008, 10:18 PM
I have a tradelist that gets plenty of Views, but I have to keep in mind that most people that post here frequently are the people that have freaking everything, so I try not to expect too much out of even an 11* weapon.

Kion
Feb 11, 2008, 11:20 PM
vg cats reference (http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=235)

Atleast it's gotten better since te shop search. I haven't seen to much of will onry trade my 10* item 4 bettar verzon ofz teh same item or for multiple rarez of greatar valuez(intention bad spelling) recently. Mostly it's hard to find an item that you want up for trade where you actually have an item on somebody's want list.

pikachief
Feb 11, 2008, 11:30 PM
yea i dont use the trade forums, i see shop pricews and i sell everything i have to buy that one item instead of bargining!

then i work my way back up! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

like i kinda wanted my tesbra but i wanted G-rod more....

but i didnt have a tech PM so i couldnt even make it and the PSO event will drop them often. But i also couldnt afford one, so i was selling my tesbra board to get a cubo tuma.

Well i decided to hunt for the cubo tuma while i waiting for it to sell, i did 2 runs, got ANOTHER tesbra lol so im gonna sell those 2 for the G-rod and jsut continue hutning for the tuma ^.^

hiraisho
Feb 11, 2008, 11:37 PM
/vote #5 "Check the trade forum occasionally"

yea I go in and check every now and then to see if anything interests me.

pikachief
Feb 11, 2008, 11:42 PM
yea i also check it occasionally :/

btw they sold i got my G-rod ^.^

EMPYREAN
Feb 12, 2008, 10:17 AM
never. i dont trade. only sell/buy items.

Noblewine
Feb 12, 2008, 12:49 PM
I looked at it but I'll just trade with people while playing online.

EngelBlut
Feb 12, 2008, 12:55 PM
theres a trade forum?