PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas as to how long this GBR will last?

cApNhOwDy
Feb 10, 2008, 05:12 PM
So once GBR is done on Moatoob, and they move it to another planet, and then eventually they move it back to Moatoob, will my GBR status on that planet stay the same as it was when GBR ended the first time or will it be reset?

pikachief
Feb 10, 2008, 05:23 PM
when teh GBR ends it gets reset, and im sure it'll move around a bit

cApNhOwDy
Feb 11, 2008, 12:26 PM
Can anyone confirm this?

Anduril
Feb 11, 2008, 12:28 PM
Seeing as they have only had 2 GBR periods on the JPN servers (One on Parum and one on Moatoob), I'm pretty sure it'll be hard to confirm.

Zalinian
Feb 11, 2008, 12:33 PM
Title says it all. I'm deciding is it worth trying to go for 50% bonus. Is this GBR only going to last 1-2 weeks? or will it last longer? If it lasts 3-4+ weeks it might be worth while to go for 50%. Just run everything on S2 and you'll get decent items, meseta, xp, and PA frags along the way. Plus chance of forest.

Kesko
Feb 11, 2008, 12:34 PM
I'm Guessing 3-4 Wekks.
One for each Planet maybe?

EspioKaos
Feb 11, 2008, 12:42 PM
The first GBR that hit the Japanese servers lasted for four weeks. (November 01 - November 29) When the Moatoob GBR began on the Japanese servers, it was scheduled for a six week period. (January 17 - February 28) No word yet on when ours will end, but I imagine it'll stick around for at least four weeks.

EspioKaos
Feb 11, 2008, 12:46 PM
On 2008-02-10 14:12, cApNhOwDy wrote:
So once GBR is done on Moatoob, and they move it to another planet, and then eventually they move it back to Moatoob, will my GBR status on that planet stay the same as it was when GBR ended the first time or will it be reset?

It'll more than likely be reset. I don't see them letting us get instant gratification of an individual 50% boost to whatever the next reward is when the event returns to a planet it had already been on.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2008-02-11 09:52 ]</font>

Zalinian
Feb 11, 2008, 12:50 PM
hmm strange. I started this thread, and when I open the forums it says I started it, yet when I open this thread it shows someone else starting it and I'm #5. Just a shot in the dark but I think someone made a thread earlier with the exact same name and it bugged out.

EspioKaos
Feb 11, 2008, 12:51 PM
Two threads were just merged. I'll have to edit some quotes into my previous replies to make them more sensible. <_<

panzer_unit
Feb 11, 2008, 01:06 PM
4 weeks? Nice. I'll be rocking a nice high % for most of that, maybe I'll settle down on Desert Terror once I cap my bonus.

EspioKaos
Feb 11, 2008, 01:47 PM
On 2008-02-11 10:06, panzer_unit wrote:
4 weeks? Nice. I'll be rocking a nice high % for most of that, maybe I'll settle down on Desert Terror once I cap my bonus.

With all of the forest hunting I've been (and will continue) doing, I see my bonus being capped out soon. Once it is, I'll likely be doing the same as you. I'm hoping to get my hands on a [B] Gudda Hon for a friend.

Ken_Silver
Feb 11, 2008, 02:06 PM
If there a lot of people doing this, then I should find the hotspots and play along. I'm not too hyped about the 50% stuff and rares, I just want to break things with my fellow Guardians. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

This makes even more sense if it will last a while. Hold us over until the next event.

Zalinian
Feb 11, 2008, 03:26 PM
I'm at 40% and i'm trying to find more people with high %s to form a uber grp. maybe get some good drops.