PDA

View Full Version : New idea of a mission..a special theme..

darkante
Feb 12, 2008, 02:32 AM
How about a mission with battles on the ocean?

You have a big boat which one player steer to the destination which is a island but on the way, enemies will join up aboard from times to times.
It can range from those serpent mages to dilnazen and other big enemies..anything that fits to the water theme.

Obviously the enemies would be ice element or something but birds can also be enemies circling around the ship waiting for a opporturnity to attack.

And then at the end is a boss that can appear and reappere and will be probably a serpent of some kind but huge..then you can use the boat to fire at a specifik time to stun it (maybe when it about to charge a huge laser or something uber) to even be able to damage it but it still can attack back so careful you have to be.
And steer controll will be locked under boss fight.
And the boat firing should have a cooldown effect which is for 30 sec so you donīt spam it lol.

And you have to be 2 peps to be able to that mission.
One have to steer and canīt attack.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkante on 2008-02-11 23:34 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkante on 2008-02-11 23:37 ]</font>

Xefi
Feb 12, 2008, 02:40 AM
hey that is not bad at all. Good idea!
I still wish that Sega can add a heavy-weather area: heavy rain with lightning and thunder, heavy sandstorm, and etc. I doubt Sega would add these features, but it would be unique to our already bland environments that are now available in AoI.

darkante
Feb 12, 2008, 02:41 AM
On 2008-02-11 23:40, RubySion wrote:
hey that is not bad at all. Good idea!
I still wish that Sega can add a heavy-weather area: heavy rain with lightning and thunder, heavy sandstorm, and etc. I doubt Sega would add these features, but it would be unique to our already bland environments that are now available in AoI.

Yes! That mission would fit well with thunderstorm! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Omega_Weltall
Feb 12, 2008, 02:42 AM
ya, even Forest 2 had a light drizzle. and i'm all for vehicles that are, you know... USEFULL

Kion
Feb 12, 2008, 03:00 AM
that and we need an outbreak meter for when gaurdians aren't purifying enough for SEED to spill out into lobbies and terrorize the NPC population. allowing for special missions of killing all monsters in contaminated lobbies for special drops.

BloodDragoon
Feb 12, 2008, 03:17 AM
All I want is Endless Nightmare on steroids. Travel 3 blocks get to block 4, get stuck in an arena where monsters spawn constantly for a set amount of time before it bumps up to mini bosses before finally spawning something like 5 de regans at once for a finale... >.>

Genoa
Feb 12, 2008, 03:26 AM
Moatoob:
Some volcanic area of some kind <_>

Neudiaz:
As stated before, some oceanic scene.

Parum:
Can suck it, they have enough missions

Guardians Colony:
Take a PPT to a moon or something =0 !

darkante
Feb 12, 2008, 06:08 AM
Actually when i think about..maybe they should be ground element instead?
At least teh boss..

Considering electricity is dangerous if contacted with water.

Kanore
Feb 12, 2008, 06:44 AM
On 2008-02-12 00:26, MegamanX wrote:
Guardians Colony:
Take a PPT to a moon or something =0 !

Ryucross