PDA

View Full Version : Because you can't spam outside FKL (AKA:Hey KodiaX987)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 12, 2008, 10:12 AM
Even though this creepy guy is almost nearly blatantly spamming with this quote:

On 2008-02-11 04:09, KodiaX987 wrote:

On 2008-02-10 21:54, Scrub wrote:

Honestly, I've never known a male who plays predominantly female characters who WASNT creepy as hell. Just throwing that out there.

I am a sad panda. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-Says the guy with mood "absolutely horny"

Notice: This quote originally found outside FKL mon: Harvest Moon (now) for Girls! (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=169519&forum=9)</br></br>

-Says the guy who took that pic with the Godfather motif, possible dead horse in the bed threat quote caption was on there too

-Says the guy who took that pic with the pencil eraser in your ear, then your nose, then it was in your mouth

-Says the guy who posted Scott_Spuda Skuda is really Vash the Stampede, (I think I remember that right, nope, didn't use "IIRC" like a nerdbeefjerkyface here when I could have)

-Says the guy who watches "train wreck Bleach until the train wreck ending" (and may be one of the billions searching Britney Spears everyday with that same mentality!)
-
So says the guy that remembered your pics and also one more story of what kinda pics you proposed taking that is NSFPSOW, but essential to your library so you'll be ready when the n00bs say it to you again, that I can't tell. Maybe in spoiler box? Like that one worst named game ever on Sega Genesis, Ballz, and like that one Great America theme park ride, Drop-zone, where they might take pictures.
Also I wrote in the unnecessary for effect
's FIFO method for no reason since it doesn't work, and this wasn't banana split, then moved to show the br's in the "notice".

That's right, you're a creepy weirdo too... baby.
One day someone should L-Block battle rank list categorize for who is the most PSO-Weirdo, top ten hall of shame style.
-

I also wanted to retread that one Sephiroth topic with some quotes about "a lady that beautiful has to be a total pyscho bitch," but didn't know where to put it. Also do half the FKL even know about the Shuri w/the claws weirdo femme fatale version?

Plus although I know these things, I know not enough on his woman character personas and who's a doing what now. Besides RAcaseal from the Video section of PSOW. Famous quote reply to that video, "Why aren't you doing combos of 3, only shooting once?! Those are mechs!" You could also stand in the corners with a Shot and HHH combo, but that's unnecessary way after the fact alternates for ya.
-
Who the hell am I talking to?

Stop that RicoRoyal. Don't touch my stuff. You Spacely's Sprocketship NASACAR wizard. Get back to your Land of Chocolate.

astuarlen
Feb 12, 2008, 10:27 AM
Haya, you know we love you, but I have to ask: don't they do drug tests before hiring new mods?

Blitzkommando
Feb 12, 2008, 10:30 AM
Reading Haya's posts is like getting hit by a semi with its lights off. You never see it coming and when it hits, it hits hard and you have no clue what it was until it's long gone.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 12, 2008, 10:40 AM
Dang it, I was going to one more line make fun of Kodi/Shuri guy but I tried to give advice and forgot my crazy train of thought by the time I ran back here.

I was going to wait until someone else posted before adding it. Should not have. Timecop contacting....

You see this post was from like 2004-5 or should be. I don't do this Tetris sized line clear text dump as often anymore. Tact noticed and made mention like a couple months ago.

But you don't pass up making fun of Prominent PSOW people, right?
-
Norvekh used to be known as a fellow ALL CAPS NAMED guy, BLITZKOMMANDO which means he went Commando but with a K, so instead of no underwear "going commando", probably G string which is like closer to in the alphabet soup to K than C, I think. Don't check and tell me to go watch Sesame St. for "failing" the alphabet.
-
Ah right.

-So says the guy (OP person Shuri/Kodi) who won the FKL dumpster diving contest and was supposed to have a trashcan added underneath his name.

-So says the guy who can remember to the crossed t and dotted i what his Mom and PC class n00bmans say and reports it back at no kind of consistent intervals, like 5 in a week than none for 5 weeks!

-So says the guy who might have to say screw it and work for EA BIG CANADA MOOSE GAMES due to outsourcing and his n00bman PC classmate guys screwing up the entire Canadian PC tech workforce and he might get lumped in with that and their doo doo mess of poop in a cup in his college bathrooms -during that time in Rants where 1 in 6 topics were about poop

HUnewearl_Meira
Feb 12, 2008, 11:31 AM
On 2008-02-12 07:27, astuarlen wrote:
Haya, you know we love you, but I have to ask: don't they do drug tests before hiring new mods?

No drug tests.

Just hazing.

Very, very enthusiastic hazing.

astuarlen
Feb 12, 2008, 01:24 PM
On 2008-02-12 08:31, HUnewearl_Meira wrote:
No drug tests.

Just hazing.

Very, very enthusiastic hazing.

Which, apparently not being very discouraging, is not very encouraging.

There is one bright spot, though. Pay-per-view recordings of the aforementioned initiation rites could possibly pay for site upkeep, thus eliminating the need for ads.

Think about it.

Shadowpawn
Feb 12, 2008, 05:20 PM
Don't be so hard on Haya. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 13, 2008, 12:13 AM
On 2008-02-12 14:20, Shadowpawn wrote:
Don't be so hard on Haya. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Yeah, that hazing was a pretty hallucination making experience, just like drugs then?

(Heath Ledger's untimely passing although overblown by stupid "media" such as ACCESS HOLLYWOOD was really due to over the counter drugs taken in a lethal combination, accidentally. Drug interactions, not some OD Coke binge crap, so everyone can learn from that.)

And I don't think it ever ends. Like sig manipulations. I was a Mr.T and Homer Jay Fatson and lots of other things. I am Legend like Eihwaz but not Will Smith, he ain't got to cuss in his raps to sell records.

On 2008-02-12 07:30, Norvekh wrote:
Reading Haya's posts is like getting hit by a semi with its lights off. You never see it coming and when it hits, it hits hard and you have no clue what it was until it's long gone.

Like M.Bison driving the semi truck to run down Ryu no shoes walking on some dusty highway road out in the middle of nowhere? OLO ANIMU

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-02-12 21:14 ]</font>

Alizarin
Feb 13, 2008, 12:18 AM
On 2008-02-12 21:13, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
Like M.Bison driving the semi truck to run down Ryu no shoes walking on some dusty highway road out in the middle of nowhere? OLO ANIMU

I saw that! Oldie but a goodie. Lol Double-Hadouken.