PDA

View Full Version : Question about FF PA's

Pulpy
Feb 12, 2008, 05:21 PM
I'm wondering if there are any FF pa's that are worth leveling other than chikki, jabroga, majarra, and ikk hikk? I've been soloing lately on my fighter and noticed that if I use other than the four pa's i listed the runs take a lot longer. Advice? Speculation?

Shiryuu
Feb 12, 2008, 05:25 PM
Assault Crush. Really, the first three is all you need.

KaiNova7
Feb 12, 2008, 05:47 PM
Other PA's are good for certain type of mobs or situations..Also for entertainment value.
I get bored spamming the same pa's.
Most are of use in someway but honestly you could use a few pa's and be set..
But whats the fun in that?

blkbeast
Feb 12, 2008, 05:49 PM
resta maybe...lol roflrofl jkj jk
idk those are set for a FF

Pulpy
Feb 12, 2008, 06:20 PM
Yeah well I've been leveling some of the new frag pa's just to see what they do but they aren't very good. But they look cool!

Genoa
Feb 12, 2008, 07:08 PM
I'm really liking Cross Hurricane, Anga Jabroga, Dus Majarra, Chikki Kyoren-jin, and Bukuu Saien-zan. Soon I want to try Gravity Break and Spinning Strike...

Chaobo99
Feb 12, 2008, 11:27 PM
Ikk Hik is semi-slow but it is the rapeatron 9000..My newly made beast at lv.29..I REPEAT lv.29 does 1600dmg :/...
Well,Just level what YOU think is useful and what YOU think is cool :]

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 13, 2008, 12:55 AM
My Skill PAs and their levels just to show you what I'm into.

- Gravity Break LV38
- Dus Majarra LV34
- Dus Robado LV38
- Tornado Dance LV18
- Gravity Dance LV30
- Anga Redda LV40 (seriously, you don't have this?)
- Anga Jabroga LV16
- Rising Crush LV30
- Renkai Buyou-zan LV28
- Bukuu Rensen-ga LV6
- Spinning Strike LV22
- Shunbu Shouren-zan LV12 (I only use this on fG with a mag)
- Senten Kanzan-ga LV21
- Choutou Kantsu-jin LV17

No I do not have Chikki, nor will I ever use it. When I get bored of Skills PAs I just change my job to fortegunner usually. Twin Freeze woo fun. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Yusaku_Kudou on 2008-02-12 22:00 ]</font>

Mystil
Feb 13, 2008, 01:08 AM
Get all of them. Don't rely on just jabroga and majarra.

RACast_Raiden
Feb 13, 2008, 02:12 AM
On 2008-02-12 22:08, Mystil wrote:
Get all of them. Don't rely on just jabroga and majarra.

yeah, get all of them.

Don't limit yourself to a few "well-known" PAs
Other PAs are fun...try it

Pulpy
Feb 13, 2008, 02:14 AM
I have all of them except gravity break I was just listing the ones that helped me run through mobs the fastest.

Dragwind
Feb 13, 2008, 09:50 AM
Dus Daggas is still great. Has a decent amount of mobility to it for a spear. Also, what weapons do you prefer on using? There are just so many PA's.

thebummers
Feb 13, 2008, 10:38 AM
An underrated PA is, if I have the name right, Renzan Seidan-ga for the twin claw. It's like Majarra Junior. The 1st part of the combo is very fast to close on an enemy. The 2nd part has a type of uppercut that has knockdown on most mobs. The last part is a charged big hit kind of like the final swing from majarra. It's easy to just attack time it and I can get 1-3 3000-4000 hits on the 3rd part of the combo if done right.

Dragwind
Feb 13, 2008, 11:04 AM
On 2008-02-13 07:38, thebummers wrote:
An underrated PA is, if I have the name right, Renzan Seidan-ga for the twin claw. It's like Majarra Junior. The 1st part of the combo is very fast to close on an enemy. The 2nd part has a type of uppercut that has knockdown on most mobs. The last part is a charged big hit kind of like the final swing from majarra. It's easy to just attack time it and I can get 1-3 3000-4000 hits on the 3rd part of the combo if done right.

Also may I add on the first combo of Renzan, it hits multiple times to a single target at a pretty fast rate. If you continually spam it, I think* it outdamages spinning strike over time. Unsure though.

I prefer this myself on single target enemies, or a lone clean up kill from a mob.

Neith
Feb 13, 2008, 11:09 AM
That's because Chikki and Majarra are totally broken.

On my fF, I mainly use:
- Chikki Kyoren-jin
- Renzan Seidan-ga
- Tornado Break
- Gravity Break
- Dus Majarra
- Anga Redda
- Anga Dugrega
- Anga Jabroga
- Rising Crush
- Bogga Danga
- Ikk Hikk

Renzan is a very underated PA. I have it at level 39, almost 40. Its a great damage PA, and very accurate too. Twin Claws aren't a popular weapon choice though, which is why not many people use it.

Billy960
Feb 13, 2008, 11:38 AM
I have almost every single skill PA(except I think the first Twin Claw and Knuckles Ult PAs because I am lazy) and I enjoy using all of them. I just think spamming one or two PAs is incredibly boring. Every single PA in the game has some kind of use so its a good idea to experiment.