PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Join The Team Killers (XBOX360)

slipknot
Feb 12, 2008, 09:52 PM
well this use to be a one person guild but im taking it out of the blue so if you want to join you have to be 13 or older and you have to speak english or close to it. lol and also i will be making a website so private message me to join and one more thing please don't be an ass about this and this guild will be for having fun and playing together but when the PVP comes out for the xbox360 servers we will be ready!

slipknot
Feb 21, 2008, 08:06 AM
Take a look at the new website!!http://teamkillers.coolbb.net/

slipknot
Feb 22, 2008, 04:24 AM
This guild will also help out many people on finding/getting rare items and help out leveling too,we will mostly be trying to find the new hidin mission Forest of Illusion and also doing GBR.This guild will be doing PvP as soon as it comes out to stay on top but untill then we will be doing what we can.If you want to join please go to the website in my last post and sign up im the ADMIN so i will be the one that fixs up the website.If theres any other needs you can also contacted my friend nytemare on there too. PLEASE JOIN!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: slipknot on 2008-02-22 01:25 ]</font>