PDA

View Full Version : Wow I feel like a relic... been gone for so long... lv 46 an

GosamerWings
Feb 12, 2008, 10:25 PM
been gone for... wow I lost track (in the area of about a year +), but I'm lv 46 everywhere is dead... or I just don't know where people are anymore. Anyways where do people normally frequent around this level or am I doomed to soloing?

wow, so much to relearn....

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 12, 2008, 10:28 PM
if you picked up the expansion go and head over to Moatoob to run GBR. yes, Moatoob! omg!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2008-02-12 19:28 ]</font>

GosamerWings
Feb 12, 2008, 10:53 PM
O.o wow alot has changed... lol well thanks, I'll try that out tomorrow, have college classes in the morning lol.

WhiteKnight01
Feb 13, 2008, 09:40 AM
give phantasystaruniverse.com a look and read about all the updates thats what i did when i went away for a month

Dragwind
Feb 13, 2008, 09:41 AM
Yes. Its generally a good idea to read the update history to catch up. Also, take a browse through psupedia and the such. Brush up on gameplay and mechanics again etc.

GosamerWings
Feb 13, 2008, 12:16 PM
As I said before to the other person, thanks I'll take a look around those areas.

CromartieDude
Feb 14, 2008, 09:57 PM
I know what you mean, i just came back at the first week of January since a year at lv.30 with none of my old friends, nothing really! but i started re-playing and doing that winter event and now i'm lv 61 with a bunch of neat stuff! like everyone's saying, just see what happened while you were gone, and what's goin on now and you'll be back up in no time!

GuardianElite
Feb 14, 2008, 10:44 PM
On 2008-02-12 19:25, GosamerWings wrote:
been gone for... wow I lost track (in the area of about a year +), but I'm lv 46 everywhere is dead... or I just don't know where people are anymore. Anyways where do people normally frequent around this level or am I doomed to soloing?

wow, so much to relearn....

you must of quit when psu is new lv 46 heh