PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: everywhere is locked

WhiteKnight01
Feb 13, 2008, 09:49 AM
just had a look around to almost every mission counter and found almost everyone is doing solo runs. i cant solo caus my general luck is crap so i never get anything, seems the game is turning into offline rpg im my opinion, if anyone wants to do a party of 6 anywhere let me know il be on at 5:00gmt. gt "white knight 01" after i have another look around

amtalx
Feb 13, 2008, 09:55 AM
I'm not supprised if you are on right now. Its not exactly peak hours.

RedMussel
Feb 13, 2008, 09:55 AM
People want there rares. Dont bother them or they will bit your head off!

jobber
Feb 13, 2008, 10:38 AM
I solo'd 4 runs of DGS2 because I didn't want anyone jacking my boards (I didn't get any http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif )

TQS
Feb 13, 2008, 10:50 AM
Its because all of the missions have AOI drop rates. So people are soloing so they can get what they want.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 13, 2008, 10:56 AM
That's my board.....back off bitches!!! Usually what you're going to hear before getting the boot sometimes, people are stingy if they leave the parties open most of the time.....just try to recruit some people to do runs and eventually things will work out for you

JarinKail
Feb 13, 2008, 11:13 AM
Just go pay for better luck. Not like it helps drops any.

Lighthero
Feb 13, 2008, 11:18 AM
I"m still looking for a good party and settle those things with 'IT"S MINE! HAHAHAHAHA!' if you have some good/fair/trusting people, you just share everything on a fair way and to give things to the one who needs it the most.

You can play with me when I'm on, I don't know if you want it or w/e but if you need a techer (AT/FT) just PM me or add my GT: FluffyChan
BTW I'm at +1 GMT.

WhiteKnight01
Feb 13, 2008, 01:22 PM
it was when i was playing last night with 2 uni full. i didnt play this game to have everyting i play caus its fun after a few hours of searching and alot of fun you still dont find anything

pikachief
Feb 13, 2008, 01:26 PM
this week is all solo for me, next week i actually go into partys http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EngelBlut
Feb 13, 2008, 01:41 PM
ive been soloing for rappys.. where the rappys you ask? idk the nubs get them.. wtf ive done 59 runs of LB S and ive seen none.. i got 1 sirdote board tho

APEXi
Feb 13, 2008, 01:44 PM
go old-school. rare- give to finder

Akaimizu
Feb 13, 2008, 01:47 PM
Not sure about what LB stands for. I do remember that one mission beyond the Scorched Parum mission, which seems to have been more likely to get a Rappy spawn with. I've seen more there, in a short time, than I had before in my entire play of the game.

Take note, it took me almost 69 levels of one character, and over 30 levels of another character before I saw my very first Yellow Rappy encounter in June.

However, oddly enough, I've seen pretty much every single Holiday version of rappies and Jao since the beginning.

The Crimson Beast mission was the mission to end my drought of rare sightings of Jaggos, as since then, with more updates and more missions, I've seen them a lot more. Not that CB was the first time I've seen them, but it was the end of me having to do many many runs in order to see 1 single spawn. Of course, the frequency of Jaggo spawns have taken the ultra rare 8 million meseta Giga Bullet/PP Saves to the very low prices they are today.

But I hear ya. It always seems more likely to land the rare maps in a group. Often people are wary about doing random party stuff. Heck, I don't really do it. Then again, I stopped at one point back in PSO, never to random again. In PSU, I've never really completely went random, I simply hooked into other parties via somebody I knew. Kind of like hooking on the line of one friend circle to some other co-centric circle which is joined by an edge. And given that whole 6 degrees of separation thing, that can seem to be like a random party.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-02-13 10:52 ]</font>

EngelBlut
Feb 13, 2008, 01:50 PM
On 2008-02-13 10:47, Akaimizu wrote:
Not sure about what LB stands for. I do remember that one mission beyond the Scorched Parum mission, which seems to have been more likely to get a Rappy spawn with. I've seen more there, in a short time, than I had before in my entire play of the game.

Take note, it took me almost 69 levels of one character, and over 30 levels of another character before I saw my very first Yellow Rappy encounter in June.

However, oddly enough, I've seen pretty much every single Holiday version of rappies and Jao since the beginning.

The Crimson Beast mission was the mission to end my drought of rare sightings of Jaggos, as since then, with more updates and more missions, I've seen them a lot more. Not that CB was the first time I've seen them, but it was the end of me having to do many many runs in order to see 1 single spawn. Of course, the frequency of Jaggo spawns have taken the ultra rare 8 million meseta Giga Bullet/PP Saves to the very low prices they are today.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-02-13 10:49 ]</font>
LB= lightning beast it has the highest chance for rappys out of any mission on 360 server

ApocalypseDLM
Feb 13, 2008, 01:51 PM
I know that some rappys appear in Plains Overlord S2. So far all I've gotten though are BT lovers. Also I hadn't found anything after several runs of plains overlord. So I finally let one or two people in my party and a storm board drops. Of course I didn't get it lol. Perfect reason for not letting people join your party. I always get a bad feeling I'll get screwed over. And I always do...but its whatever.

EngelBlut
Feb 13, 2008, 01:53 PM
plains overlord doesnt have a good rappy spawn rate..

Akaimizu
Feb 13, 2008, 01:56 PM
Funny enough. I'm also one who also doesn't often get the weapon board drops. It often goes to someone else. Not counting last night, though. That was a special case where one single person was getting most of the board drops; possibly because of some secret behind his dress code. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

But outside that special case, I normally see the boards go to others, with me getting nothing but materials to stack on the unused ones I already have due to a lack of boards to use said materials.

EngelBlut
Feb 13, 2008, 01:57 PM
sluts get everything.. sometimes i wish i was my wife so i could dress slutily not get arrested and i can get free stuff

NPCMook
Feb 13, 2008, 01:59 PM
I have no idea running missions with people, I'm just currently trying to get a Rikauteri and no one seems to want to help me because of the whole "BOTS CAUSE SLOWDOWN" issue(I've only had this happen in large parties)

EngelBlut
Feb 13, 2008, 02:02 PM
not anymore

DragonStorm
Feb 13, 2008, 02:03 PM
I soloed Duel in the ruins because I would have been so ticked if double agito dropped and gone to someone else. Took 15 runs and i finally got the board and Man how nice it feels to just let that board sit there and not have to worry about it going to another lol.

I am going into parties now hunting down that forest.

Go to moatoob and go to de rol le. lots of parties you can join there.

-Crokar-
Feb 13, 2008, 02:06 PM
ive seen more rappy spawns in scarred planet than any other mission.

but on to the topic...

i mainly solo grove of fanatics(which is a pain in the ass) looking for the damneded 11* bow and that one unit

Ken_Silver
Feb 13, 2008, 02:08 PM
I never solo, becuase when I do, I get my head handed to me. When I do "try" to go it alone, my party is always open.

But since no one ever seems to be where I am at, nor do I get the chance to get online too often... I am screwed over. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Satter
Feb 13, 2008, 03:27 PM
On 2008-02-13 06:55, RedMussel wrote:

No joke. I entered a room with for others playing. The next thing I hear is "Get the F out you A hole, stupid M.F." I never heard so many curse words uttered at once since an Oakland football game or on Halo 3.

If you don't want people in your rooms then lock them! >:^(

JarinKail
Feb 13, 2008, 03:47 PM
I solo Grove of Fanatics S2 because I'll be dipped in shit if I'm finally going to get [B] Rikauteri to drop and have some mouthbreather get it instead of me.

Sekani
Feb 13, 2008, 04:29 PM
One day, I asked myself which is worse; the pain of losing a rare to some knucklehead, or the pain of soloing. I decided the latter was far worse.

SolomonGrundy
Feb 13, 2008, 04:33 PM
the bottom line is that now there is less reason to cooperate, so many players don't.

Though it IS nice when a few people get together, and spam a mission to help a friend get an item or board. I have helped people hunt many many rarez simply for the enjoyment of thier company.

pikachief
Feb 13, 2008, 04:37 PM
On 2008-02-13 12:27, Satter wrote:

No joke. I entered a room with for others playing. The next thing I hear is "Get the F out you A hole, stupid M.F." I never heard so many curse words uttered at once since an Oakland football game or on Halo 3.

I forgot to lock my room and i jsut kindly told the person i forgot the lock, and if he could leave and he did http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

also no partys for me after all SEGA isnt giving 360 FoI for some reason yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

RedMussel
Feb 13, 2008, 04:46 PM
On 2008-02-13 13:37, pikachief wrote:

On 2008-02-13 12:27, Satter wrote:

I forgot to lock my room and i jsut kindly told the person i forgot the lock, and if he could leave and he did http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

also no partys for me after all SEGA isnt giving 360 FoI for some reason yet http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

And no new offering box items (._.)...(dident i just say this somwhere else:O)

BloodDragoon
Feb 13, 2008, 09:24 PM
If you play on 360 and want to do either some PA runs or rappy runs, lemme know. I started locking mine because I got tired of people jumping in just to ask how I got Tylor's card before leaving.