PDA

View Full Version : Alright, I'm confused...

Syaoran2
Feb 13, 2008, 04:19 PM
What the f*ck...

Alright, I'm running White Beast with a group of 5-6 people per run and at the end of a run we get to the lobby and I run into the counter so we can restart the mission. I might add that I have NOT been leader this whole time. and after like 5 runs I apparently am leader now, and my PM invited itself... anyone ever have that happen?

Anduril
Feb 13, 2008, 04:21 PM
That's...odd. Never heardof somehting like that happening before.

Syaoran2
Feb 13, 2008, 04:22 PM
it's weird, because I wouldn't of even known I was leader if I didn't look up and see that my PM was in the party...

TQS
Feb 13, 2008, 04:22 PM
Apperantly theres a way for someone who was the leader to pass leadership to you and can invite your PM or NPCs even tho there not leader. Don't know how its done tho.

Zorak000
Feb 13, 2008, 04:26 PM
the former leader gave you leader rights, and through a few quick button presses, re-entered the "form party" menu and invited "his" partner machine. however all PMs actually have the same partner card, so the current leader's (i.e. your partner machine) was added to the party.

Anduril
Feb 13, 2008, 04:27 PM
On 2008-02-13 13:26, Zorak000 wrote:
the former leader gave you leader rights, and through a few quick button presses, re-entered the "form party" menu and invited "his" partner machine. however all PMs actually have the same partner card, so the current leader's (i.e. your partner machine) was added to the party.

That's just wierd. How do people figure these things out?

Syaoran2
Feb 13, 2008, 04:27 PM
Thank you for clearing that up... it confused the fck out of me...

Raine_Loire
Feb 13, 2008, 05:38 PM
Lol, that's been around a while- someone did it to me before my pm got to 80... it was cool, but just the plain striking mag, I was worried at first that I was going to end up with that one!

DreXxiN
Feb 13, 2008, 05:59 PM
It's probably the drugs.

pikachief
Feb 13, 2008, 06:06 PM
i always do that to my friends its halarious...

lol "can i have leader?"

"sure here u go *snicker*"

"y is my bot in- oh **** u!"

i dont know y they always yell at me so harshly tho >.<

Ruru
Feb 13, 2008, 06:13 PM
i had that happen to me back when i first started playing, i was only level 5 and my pm was roughly 13 or so. someone gave me leader but my PM popped up in the screen. i thought it was just a glitch or something i didn't know people could actually do it on purpose hehe.