PDA

View Full Version : Kicked from a party because I had nothing to talk about.

Mystil
Feb 13, 2008, 06:30 PM
They were all talking about something I couldn't relate to(oh noes) so I said nothing. Leader wanted me to "talk more". Talk about what??? So I said I didn't have nothing to talk about. And I knew the kick was coming after that.

And so I waited for them to get done with the run and blacklisted 4 out of the 5. The punk ass leader didn't come out. I told them I don't have to talk if I do not wont as well.

/end rant

Banish
Feb 13, 2008, 06:52 PM
stupid n00bs do that sort of thing for no apaprent reason. just avoid those types of people, and if you knew the kick was comin you shoulda left while at it.

Darkly
Feb 13, 2008, 06:52 PM
what were they talking about ??

and he might have kicked you because he felt uncomfortable talking around a quieter person, still it's a pathetic excuse.

Mystil
Feb 13, 2008, 10:52 PM
On 2008-02-13 15:52, Banish wrote:
stupid n00bs do that sort of thing for no apaprent reason. just avoid those types of people, and if you knew the kick was comin you shoulda left while at it.

One thing about kickers. They are fast about it. I was gone right after that sentence.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 13, 2008, 10:57 PM
I was actually asked to leave a party once because I talked during the mission

THE JACKEL

Kittycat
Feb 13, 2008, 11:04 PM
make cat noises or emoticons next time and they'll be happy!

Anduril
Feb 13, 2008, 11:41 PM
I've had people leave midmission because no one was talking over the headset, even though we were all having a wonderful conversation in text. Random text conversations always seem to be more enjoyable that random voice conversations.

thunder-ray
Feb 13, 2008, 11:54 PM
I rememeber when I got booted for not answering a random joke correctly by the leader. Later on when she joined my party in the waterfalls co op mission I gladly booted her from my party for pure revenge. Pay backs a bitch! >:D

darkante
Feb 14, 2008, 02:00 AM
Extremely lame excuse for booting.

So what you didnīt talk more..canīt boot anyone just for that.
God..people can be so wierd sometimes..>.>

BlaizeYES
Feb 14, 2008, 03:29 AM
i always say, at the end of the day, after you've done everything you possibly could, accomplished all of your goals, gotten everything you dreamed of, and fulfilled all your wants... all you have left is

CONVERSATION.

that was your moment to be known, and you let it slip by. next time, plan ahead. keep notecards on subjects so you can talk NONSTOP. then you will have everything once again

raikomaru40
Feb 14, 2008, 07:54 AM
you should be on a team b/c you fight, not b/c you talk. he should be shot in the face

amtalx
Feb 14, 2008, 08:08 AM
That's the first time I've heard of someone being kicked for not taking part in the single least important part of being in a party. You are a pioneer good sir.

*hands you a banana sticker*

CelestialBlade
Feb 14, 2008, 10:27 AM
Don't talk enough eh?

I woulda replied with "DHJKHDKGSHJGAHJGJHXJHJH"

"FASKHSKDHJKAHSKHSLAHSLHLA"

"BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB"

KodiaX987
Feb 14, 2008, 11:12 AM
...To think I used to hate the fact that there was no way to kick someone out a game in PSO. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_disapprove.gif

I don't know what's worse now. It's like a neverending spiral of shit.

omegapirate2k
Feb 14, 2008, 12:14 PM
On 2008-02-14 08:12, KodiaX987 wrote:
I don't know what's worse now. It's like a neverending spiral of shit.

Indeed.

Kylie
Feb 14, 2008, 12:58 PM
Dummies. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Never happened to me, but maybe I always have something to say.

If it did, I'd be mad; I wouldn't bother blacklisting anyone though.

Mystil
Feb 14, 2008, 01:40 PM
It was the last straw, I pretty much wont be joining random games anymore, unless it's a frag party. :/

Reipard
Feb 14, 2008, 02:08 PM
Every game has its assholes. Just don't let them get to you :.

Weeaboolits
Feb 14, 2008, 06:28 PM
All I have to say is that if they kick you over that, you didn't wanna play with them anyway.

SStrikerR
Feb 14, 2008, 09:35 PM
Wow. Just wow.

Nero_Sparda
Feb 14, 2008, 09:46 PM
I remember joining a random party in Parum. Before I joined them I was booted off of previous parties for no apparent reason. I was pissed off until I came across this one group. Their party name was "Anyone can join." There were 5 members and turned out they all had mics. Right when I got there I heard them all laughing and then it suddenly stopped. One of them kept calling my name and I responded "Yeah?" This girl asked me such a stupid question. Here it was "What would you do if you woke and found a condom in your ass?" I replied "What?" "Wrong answer" she said and in a matter of seconds I was booted off. But hey, who would want to be in party like that anyway.

Not only that I remember joining another party. Including me there were 4 in total. 2 with mics and turns out that they were a couple too. While me and this other guy were there helping out. We didnt say anything. Just let them have their love chat. Now as the kind people we were we decided to wait for them before we advance into the next room. Then all of the sudden while I waiting the guy disappears and the bf says "Why'd you boot him off?" The girl replied "Because I want to." Ends it with a giggle and at that moment I knew I was next. What do you know, she booted me off too. wtf. What is up with these people?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nero_Sparda on 2008-02-14 18:49 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Feb 15, 2008, 02:48 AM
One time I joined a party in AMF and as soon as I joined someone said GTFO! and kicked me. it only happened once, though, the only other kick was I got stuck on a load screen for two full minutes on winter event, so they kicked me so they could continue.

Noblewine
Feb 15, 2008, 08:38 PM
I usually try to get to get to know the people after I run the same mission twice. However it's alot easy if you just start your own party, that way you can boot someone. You have control.

BlaizeYES
Feb 16, 2008, 04:11 AM
moral of the story: most weak people with power let it go to their heads. probably because they lack no power in their real life, so it gives them this high to feel that they can be selective on who is in their group to feel good about themselves. it's like those normally timid people that have to drive aggressively to compensate for their suppressed aggression in real life. such is the sign of an unfit leader

Rayokarna
Feb 16, 2008, 07:57 AM
On 2008-02-16 01:11, BlaizeYES wrote:
moral of the story: most weak people with power let it go to their heads. probably because they lack no power in their real life, so it gives them this high to feel that they can be selective on who is in their group to feel good about themselves. it's like those normally timid people that have to drive aggressively to compensate for their suppressed aggression in real life. such is the sign of an unfit leader

Couldn't put it any better.

Tita
Feb 16, 2008, 11:38 PM
BlaizeYES: hope you dont mind, but i sigged you in another forum http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Mystil
Feb 17, 2008, 01:34 AM
On 2008-02-14 18:46, Nero_Sparda wrote:
I remember joining a random party in Parum. Before I joined them I was booted off of previous parties for no apparent reason. I was pissed off until I came across this one group. Their party name was "Anyone can join." There were 5 members and turned out they all had mics. Right when I got there I heard them all laughing and then it suddenly stopped. One of them kept calling my name and I responded "Yeah?" This girl asked me such a stupid question. Here it was "What would you do if you woke and found a condom in your ass?" I replied "What?" "Wrong answer" she said and in a matter of seconds I was booted off. But hey, who would want to be in party like that anyway.

Not only that I remember joining another party. Including me there were 4 in total. 2 with mics and turns out that they were a couple too. While me and this other guy were there helping out. We didnt say anything. Just let them have their love chat. Now as the kind people we were we decided to wait for them before we advance into the next room. Then all of the sudden while I waiting the guy disappears and the bf says "Why'd you boot him off?" The girl replied "Because I want to." Ends it with a giggle and at that moment I knew I was next. What do you know, she booted me off too. wtf. What is up with these people?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nero_Sparda on 2008-02-14 18:49 ]</font>

Oh my. Well all I can say is, learn to solo some. Theres some areas that are fairly easy(Sakura Blast).

Though I said I only solo now, but I also only play with people in the IRC channel. No more random parties, and your experience just proves that every party joined is a possible chance of being kicked for no reason, or a stupid reason.

I guess people want to be this way and make the game seem like a desert. Well then. So be it.

I don't know wtf is wrong with this community. None of this mess was going on in PSO.

darkante
Feb 17, 2008, 03:26 AM
Of all time i have played, i donīt think i ever have booted one people.
If i do feel the party members i play with is annoying i tend to make excuses to leave but never boot.

But there is a difference of being annoyed then pissing me off..and that takes alot!
Then i probably boot someone..luckily i have never gotten that in my entire PSU online gaming time. XP
All peps i have met most of the time is really really nice. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CHOX
Feb 18, 2008, 10:30 PM
That sucks. I hate talking when I'm in a random party.