PDA

View Full Version : -----

Pillar
Feb 14, 2008, 12:28 AM
-----

LoneDespo
Feb 14, 2008, 12:33 AM
It's a boss box offa Groves and I think Rainbow. I don't know how many there are out there because there's only one up for sale (last I checked). Maybe everyone's keeping them for personal use?

I personally have 4, 2 of which are actively used. Pretty handy units, but the difference isn't as phenomenal as I would have hoped.

LoneDespo
Feb 14, 2008, 12:50 AM
On 2008-02-13 21:46, Pillar wrote:
Would you want to trade one or sell it? What do you search for when you search player shops? I can never find them. I search Sori, I search Mind, I search Sori / Mind, I search by rarity, I search by price... What am I doing wrong?

Dunno their value, really. It's hard for me to trade without knowing how rare they are :S
I saw one up earlier for 20m. I just typed in Sori Mind (no slash) and one popped up. I dunno if it sold or not, but if it's not up there when you check it like that...it's prolly gone.

LoneDespo
Feb 14, 2008, 01:06 AM
Lol, I don't know what I can get for it is the thing. It's awfully embarrassing when you just throw some ridiculous demands out there with no regard to actual value of the item that you're trading. Like recently, I got an offer for an Orpa/Force for one of my Orpad/Guards :/ I almost felt bad pointing out why it was a bad trade.
At any rate, let me direct you to my tradelist (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=163246&forum=2&0).
We can go from there :x

Edit: Needed to kill emotes :<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LoneDespo on 2008-02-13 22:06 ]</font>

LoneDespo
Feb 14, 2008, 01:35 AM
S-S2 I believe. I found all of mine on S2 while hunting Needle. Ended up with those 4 and a Rikauteri :S
Oh wellll.

Good luck!

LoneDespo
Feb 14, 2008, 01:45 AM
...?
What's the problem with that?
When I run Groves solo, I do 10-14 minute runs and get B rank for skipping useless mobs.
FI isn't as great of a mission imo...the drops aren't as good.

LoneDespo
Feb 14, 2008, 05:45 PM
On 2008-02-14 00:22, Pillar wrote:
The only item I'm looking for is Sori / Mind. I'm level 120, so there is no reason for me to fight higher level enemies. The enemies on Forest Infiltration are 85 vs 100 on Grove of Fanatics. Why would I go to the Grove? There is no incentive. Are you insane?

I'm willing to ignore that uncalled-for last remark.
Your definition of efficiency is now quite apparently different from mine, because I don't see the problem with quick runs with chances at nice rewards.

Enjoy your hunt.