PDA

View Full Version : Twin Penetrate

magicman34
Feb 14, 2008, 07:58 AM
Is twin penetrate any good or very situational??

I have enough frags to get another high req PA. I looked a megid but only my FT would really benefit from this. The YAK crossbow ult only my FtG would benefit, but the twin would be useful for FtG, AF and AT, but is it any good?

Or do I hold onto the frags, are there gonna be more ult pa's coming out in the future?

darkante
Feb 14, 2008, 08:03 AM
Get a more useful ult p.a.

The P.a is really a piece of crap P.a

Its does alot less dmg then regular element bullet.
The range is even shorter.
And it consumes more PP.

So skip and get something else instead.

Sigh..i kinda wish the dmg were as equal as regular element bullets seeing as itīs nerfed anyway without element attribute bonus.
Then i would love to use it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: darkante on 2008-02-14 05:05 ]</font>

relentless
Feb 14, 2008, 08:57 AM
Useless PA, nevertheless, it's fun to use imo on big crowds if you want to see lultonsoflilnumborZz.

Akaimizu
Feb 14, 2008, 09:03 AM
It's definitely a PA that got way too many nerfs. I think ST was way overly afraid of giving this PA any kind of props. It would've been halfway decent if just 1 single of those nerfs didn't exist. Any one of them. But I think they hit the nerf aspect in every conceivable direction, on that one. I mean, the only way they could nerf it more (and give me another excuse to add to the many uses of the word nerf in my description) is to have the gun jam from time to time.

Andy1423
Feb 14, 2008, 11:23 AM
I think the Ranger class in general is nerft in PSU. Bullets take too long to level comparied to the reward for doing so.

They nerft us when the game came out, by not giving us DUAL MECHS...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

TWIN Penetrate sounds like a badass bullet. I mean, piercing twin bullets... oh, but wait....never mind this is PSU were talking about, not PSO

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Andy1423 on 2008-02-14 08:28 ]</font>

Ithildin
Feb 14, 2008, 11:29 AM
Yeah, I'm kinda miffed at that too. I also think we need some kind of armour piercing bullets, I hate doing half the damage to some big enemies out there... <.<

Andy1423
Feb 14, 2008, 11:46 AM
What if the Y button (or photon art button) was a shot that took 2x pp but was 2x damage and way more accurate....like a strong shot

Something needs to happen. For the most part, ranged Ult Pa's blow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Andy1423 on 2008-02-14 08:49 ]</font>

Ithildin
Feb 14, 2008, 11:52 AM
Well this is the thing... I think maybe Sega would/could do something like that but they would surely take the accuracy away from us? So the Y button does X2 dmg and takes X2 PP but is less accurate. Most useful on large enemies who have strong DFP.