PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Should I be worried?

oskermayor
Feb 14, 2008, 05:42 PM
Is it possible for someone to get your card without you giving it to them? I get messages from someone and they follow me around sometimes but I have never given this person my card before. I get messages from them even though they aren't in the same lobby or been in the same lobby as me at one point during the time I am logged in. Is this the sign of a hacker and can they do anything of harm to my character?

Danger_Girl
Feb 14, 2008, 05:43 PM
Blacklist him. Any contact beyond that, report him.

Ruru
Feb 14, 2008, 05:48 PM
have you asked them yet how they got your card or are you just freaked and avoiding them? lol. if they seem like the creepy stalker type then yeah i suggest just Blist and move on. and if they can somehow talk to you even after that call a Gm, cause that's pretty creepy.

oskermayor
Feb 14, 2008, 05:49 PM
thanks to both of you!

Rashiid
Feb 14, 2008, 05:56 PM
Maybe it was under a different character. But nonetheless, blacklisting should handle any form of contact. Just ask to do a run or something, then when you see him/her/it/shim, DROP THE B-HAMMER ON EM!!!

oskermayor
Feb 14, 2008, 05:57 PM
LOL @ B-HAMMER!!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: oskermayor on 2008-02-14 14:57 ]</font>

Snitch
Feb 14, 2008, 06:00 PM
sounds creepy... But the hammer does the trick http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Randomness
Feb 14, 2008, 06:05 PM
To my knowledge, theres two ways to PM someone without thier card. One is to open the PM menu by standing near them, the other is to reply to a PM by them. If it ai'nt that...

Ruru
Feb 14, 2008, 06:05 PM
i always thought it was more of a mallet but hammer works too http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif also you can black list someone just by using their email. no need to get into a run with them or even be near them if they're still sending you messages. just go to black list and use the name from the mail list.us

pikachief
Feb 14, 2008, 06:18 PM
theres a kid who keeps messaging me telling me he hates me, im gay, and that i suck adn all and im trying to avoid him.

I made a new gamertag for PSU, and hes still somehow messaging me.

I had not yet given anyone my card, nor had ai added anyone to my friend's list, and he was able to send me a bulliten in a characters room that had no shop....

Its sad, hes trying as hard as he can to in everyway mock me and put me down, and not only is it not working, hes spending all his time to tell me i have no life when i dont even care lol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SJW89
Feb 14, 2008, 06:20 PM
On 2008-02-14 14:48, Ruru wrote:
have you asked them yet how they got your card or are you just freaked and avoiding them? lol. if they seem like the creepy stalker type then yeah i suggest just Blist and move on. and if they can somehow talk to you even after that call a Gm, cause that's pretty creepy.

"Blist" isn't a word.

Rashiid
Feb 14, 2008, 06:22 PM
You seriously posted to say something like that?

Ruru
Feb 14, 2008, 06:23 PM
On 2008-02-14 15:20, SJW89 wrote:

"Blist" isn't a word.

Blist = black list >.>

pikachief
Feb 14, 2008, 06:24 PM
On 2008-02-14 15:20, SJW89 wrote:

"Blist" isn't a word.

"'Blist' isn't a word." Isn't a very helpful nor constructive post.

and neither is this one nor rashiid's lol

oskermayor
Feb 14, 2008, 06:25 PM
Well look at that, the topic is way over there.....

pikachief
Feb 14, 2008, 06:26 PM
well the question has been answered, i dont think theres really much of the topic to continue so we've started another one.... obviously way over here lol

Ruru
Feb 14, 2008, 06:27 PM
anyway. as far as the kid goes that is "trying" to mock you in anyway shape or form > Pikachief. have you been able to "blist" him? i'm not sure about on 360 since i'm on ps2, but on here you can simply add them by their mail or even on your bulletin board message.

xXInvidiaXx
Feb 14, 2008, 08:26 PM
Some weird ugly CAST got my card somehow. Then he gave me rarez....

lol.......

Rasputin
Feb 14, 2008, 08:30 PM
On 2008-02-14 15:22, Rashiid wrote:

seph_monkey
Feb 14, 2008, 09:05 PM
it could be some one you have erased, or they could just be standing at a distance after they click on you.
i have some ones card( i have no idea how i even got) that goes around picking fights with random people calling them names and stuff (i dont wanna say there name (i mean not that i can) but HE post on PSOW!! >.>) and any how i mail him telling him that he has a warning for getting banned if he doesnt stop harrasing people and he shuts up (i have a char called some random admin name for just for the occasion) its kinda funny to me, and atleast he leaves the people alone.