PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Question re: 360 wireless headset

suncrush
Feb 14, 2008, 09:21 PM
I'm asking this here because I reckon a lot of you use them.

I bought one used, and I can't make it work. My controller is synced to controller 1, and I can sync the headset to any slot I don't have a controller running on, which is useless. How do I get the headset on the same slot as my active controller?

JAFO22000
Feb 14, 2008, 09:29 PM
On 2008-02-14 18:21, suncrush wrote:

I bought one used, and I can't make it work. My controller is synced to controller 1, and I can sync the headset to any slot I don't have a controller running on, which is useless. How do I get the headset on the same slot as my active controller?

Download the instruction manual from the xbox site

EngelBlut
Feb 14, 2008, 09:29 PM
simple just do the sync with it

and mine only stayed on slot 1..the mic dont use slots

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EngelBlut on 2008-02-14 18:30 ]</font>

3nascar3fan3
Feb 14, 2008, 09:35 PM
you hold the red button on the head set till the lights start flashing and press the sync button on your xbox

that is how mine works otherwise i cant help you

aslo there is a way to change the channels of the head set if you have it on slot one press the red button once and it will change to slot 2!!
omg!!

sorry i cant be of more help

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 3nascar3fan3 on 2008-02-14 18:36 ]</font>

Sekani
Feb 14, 2008, 09:55 PM
On 2008-02-14 18:21, suncrush wrote:

During the initial setup, sync the headset first, before you connect any controllers.

NNEONateDogg
Feb 14, 2008, 11:24 PM
Shouldn't this be in Off-topic? This has nothing to do with Phantasy Star.

McLaughlin
Feb 15, 2008, 12:04 AM
A friend of mine had this same problem. It turns out that the Wireless Headset is incompatible with "first generation" wireless controllers. If you go get a new controller, it should work. The "new" controllers have that gray portion on them (runs along the bottom sort of, and around the back. Basically, they aren't a solid white colour).

daniel_drago
Feb 15, 2008, 04:43 AM
yeh if uve got a really old control from launch i doubt you'll get it to work...neither of mine do so i use my freebie wired controller with it yeh ok im wired still.....at least i can go off to the kitchen get food and drink and still talk withut havin to hold the wireless controller anymore http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

chaostroop3
Feb 15, 2008, 10:03 AM
if its the one that gos around your ear than...... press the power putton onthe headsetand then hold the little wave thingatthe sme timeyou hold the 1 on xbox and itshould.....connect (dono whatword to use lol)after the 1st time just hold the power on it and itshould connect =]