PDA

View Full Version : JP-PC/PS2 content update for February 21

EspioKaos
Feb 15, 2008, 07:40 AM
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=616

New story mission
Chapter 5 of Episode 3, "The Results of Ambition," will be released. Following the rogues and Communion of Gurhal, the AMF finally have sided with the New GUARDIANS. However, the subversive activities of the Illuminus continue...

New S rank mision
Her Secret Mission S will be released. Just like Bruce's Dungeon S, this mission is exclusive to Ambition of the Illuminus.

New recruitment mission
To go along with HSM S, a new recruitment mission has been added to Ohtoku City's GUARDIANS Branch.

New items
Numerous new items will be added. (No specifics are given, however.)

EDIT: Added the story mission description.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2008-02-15 06:28 ]</font>

Chibi_psu
Feb 15, 2008, 07:41 AM
it would be nice if our jp players could tell us about the new story missions....i cant wait for us server lol >.<

Shiryuu
Feb 15, 2008, 07:45 AM
More dumb kubara knockoffs >_<

Indica
Feb 15, 2008, 08:12 AM
Those Love Jago's can be hunted, next week, no?

Shadwitz
Feb 15, 2008, 08:25 AM
[spoiler-box]Nav?![/spoiler-box]

Well now, this could get interesting.

CelestialBlade
Feb 15, 2008, 09:17 AM
Ah, Chapter 3.... I do believe this is where we learn about the true identity of the SEED-Venas, though it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Ew @ Her Secret Mission, but the recruitment thing sounds interesting.

Ken_Silver
Feb 15, 2008, 09:31 AM
Yeah they got chapter 5 and we here in the US have just gotten chapter 2 and the overall goal of that chapter was not strongly connected to the Illuminus... as much as chapter 1.

Why do we have to be so far back? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I want to know more story stuff! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EspioKaos
Feb 15, 2008, 09:40 AM
Sorry I didn't put the mission description in my post initially. I was kind of running late and had to finish getting ready for work. Anyway, it's up there now.

On 2008-02-15 05:12, Indica wrote:
Those Love Jago's can be hunted, next week, no?

No. I think the earliest that Jaggo Amures will pop up for the Japanese servers would be February 28th, when the Valentine's Day event ends. But, that's only if their White Day event begins that day, too. For our servers, I think the earliest we'll see them is March 7th, when our Valentine's event comes to a close.

CelestialBlade
Feb 15, 2008, 09:40 AM
Re: Story mission description....

I know the Guardians have gotten the support of the New Rogues, but when did they get the support of the Communion of Gurhal? Or is this just an assumed fact because all the CoG is focused on right now is defending Neudaiz with their Shield Lattice System?

Mysterious-G
Feb 15, 2008, 09:46 AM
On 2008-02-15 06:40, Typheros wrote:
Re: Story mission description....

I know the Guardians have gotten the support of the New Rogues, but when did they get the support of the Communion of Gurhal? Or is this just an assumed fact because all the CoG is focused on right now is defending Neudaiz with their Shield Lattice System?

I think that was chapter 4, when they were fighting against the white/dark dragon, with Rutsu. Guess he also said "no" at the beginning, but yeah. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

EspioKaos
Feb 15, 2008, 09:51 AM
^ That's what I'm thinking. I haven't looked much into it, though since I don't want to spoil too many details for myself before we get these missions.

Andy1423
Feb 15, 2008, 09:52 AM
I think it would be fun if they started releasing S ranks in the new missions and didn't give specifics on what weapons and who dropped them. Just imagine if you found something no ones hear of before, that would be exciting.

Ken_Silver
Feb 15, 2008, 09:54 AM
The story of PSU has stayed epic so far. Sweet.

Rashiid
Feb 15, 2008, 10:01 AM
On 2008-02-15 06:52, Andy1423 wrote:
I think it would be fun if they started releasing S ranks in the new missions and didn't give specifics on what weapons and who dropped them. Just imagine if you found something no ones hear of before, that would be exciting.

They don't.
What people do is go and do the mission, and keep track of anything that drops and all spawn patterns.

They do this for awhile to make sure everything is right.

Then throw it in Wikipedia.
ST doesn't tell us a thing.

Arika
Feb 15, 2008, 12:54 PM
On 2008-02-15 06:17, Typheros wrote:
Ah, Chapter 3.... I do believe this is where we learn about the true identity of the SEED-Venas, though it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Ew @ Her Secret Mission, but the recruitment thing sounds interesting.

charter 3??? here is charter 5

Kylie
Feb 15, 2008, 02:11 PM
Hmm, not too full of an update.

EspioKaos
Feb 15, 2008, 02:23 PM
Yeah, it's not too terribly much, but I guess that's a consequence of them spreading their recent updates out at one per week. Now, as long as they stick to their original schedule, the only thing left for them to do this month is implement the photon art EXP rebalance and start up the Dengeki Mission Carnival.