PDA

View Full Version : X-box 360 update version 2.0

ApocalypseDLM
Feb 15, 2008, 08:54 AM
What's up guys. So how is the update? Is everything fixed? Is the machine gun glitch gone? Is the lag not as bad? Are people still lagging out? What else did we get?

Aries2384
Feb 15, 2008, 02:04 PM
Ding Dong the glitch is gone! The wicked glitch! I is so happy!

ApocalypseDLM
Feb 15, 2008, 02:17 PM
Are you serious? Wow, is there anything else worth mentioning. Funnily enough I never learned the glitch.

shotsfired
Feb 15, 2008, 02:22 PM
you people and the glitch crack me up. it is gone, tho, so now all you whiners can complain about something else. i personally did not mind the glitch at all. with out it, my friends would have left the game months ago. It gave some people a reason to do runs, to possibly find a rare they wanted, without wasting hundreds of hours looking for it. It also helped the economy by putting more rare items out in shops. If the glitch made this game fun for some, i say keep it. if you do not like it, dont use and do not join a game that is using it. no harm no foul......

anyway, i did play a few runs today, and i gotta say, i am getting pretty tired of the "rewards" in the boss boxes. I do not expect rares every run, but I would like to see one every 100-200 though.....geez.....

anyone who has played since day one, I commend you, I started about 2 weeks after launch, and I am really starting to feel like this game is becoming a "job" and not fun anymore. this might be a great time to take a break. I havent even beaten call of duty 4 yet, and mass effect is knocking at my door as well....

thanks for listening to my rant!

Akaimizu
Feb 15, 2008, 02:27 PM
I knew how to do the first glitch, and never truly knew any other version of the glitch. Still, it's kind of fun to travel with stuff like the Muzzles because they're fun to throw a bunch of numbers with, and to put a staggering hurt on that one enemy you can't stand. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Proto07
Feb 15, 2008, 02:33 PM
Unfortunately the robo slowdown is still present. Experienced it earlier in DG. Although that could be on my end...

Shishi-O
Feb 15, 2008, 04:19 PM
I seriously doubt it, I am still booted from plains overlord constantly

DUN
Feb 15, 2008, 04:55 PM
The new pm devices?

Marche
Feb 15, 2008, 04:57 PM
yup

DUN
Feb 15, 2008, 04:58 PM
Dose that include the teddy bear and is it out for the 360 as well?

Randomness
Feb 15, 2008, 04:59 PM
No, only the boy and butler.

DUN
Feb 15, 2008, 05:00 PM
Do you know which one is good I was really hopeing for the teddy bear but im willing to wait for him:[

RACast_Raiden
Feb 15, 2008, 05:06 PM
On 2008-02-15 14:00, DUN wrote:
Do you know which one is good I was really hopeing for the teddy bear but im willing to wait for him:[

You'll know once JP gets it FIRST...