PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Our Forrest dilema

BFGfreak
Feb 15, 2008, 08:59 AM
Ah yes, I was wondering is anyone else ticked at the fact that the PC/PS2 servers got FoI durring a Holiday event, while the 360 people had to resort to the standerd rappy hunting grounds without the 500% drop boost? Given the fact that the Valantines lobby will probibly go away the same time they said we would get FoI, I was thinking that the 360 should get some of this boosted love bow drops, or at least watch as the PC people suffer (I dib latter)

Anyway, unless ST screwed up yet again and gave us FoI this week, I was thinking we could ask for one of 2 things: Either give us a week with Valantines Rappies (lobby can go, and if next week is white day, they can throw in Jao's at the same time)

The other option (and my personal favorite, because of my increadably evil nature) is to roll back the PC/PS2 servers so that non of this ever happened.

Of coarse, the third option given ST's current track record, is to not risk another screwup and let them try out thier schedual and hopefully compensate us at a later date, but odds are, all we would get is another "super holy week"

XCosmosX
Feb 15, 2008, 09:11 AM
The valentines lobby should go away at the first thursday of march, so that means when FoI comes around you will still be able to find the love rappy´s.

Marche
Feb 15, 2008, 09:14 AM
I personally think it would'nt be fair to force rollback on ALL of us because ST and microsoft can't get their stuff together.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 15, 2008, 09:59 AM
an entire week rollback? Are you kidding? That'd be completely absurd.

And how often does 360 get things that the PC/PS2 version doesn't have. Yeah, exactly. Don't have on another system. What happens to us should have no affect on what happens to you. Just because you're jealous/mad, doesn't mean we should have to suffer.

THE JACKEL

amtalx
Feb 15, 2008, 10:21 AM
LOL@ Option #1

No.

Weeaboolits
Feb 15, 2008, 12:00 PM
Yeah, if they did a rollback of an entire week, they'd probly lose at least half the server population.

omegapirate2k
Feb 15, 2008, 12:43 PM
Rumor has it ST did mess up (or surprised us) and put in forest of illusion for 360, actually.

EDIT:

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=71041&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

There are multiple FoI only drops in 360 shops now.

EDIT AGAIN:

Yes I think the PC/PS2 servers should be rolled back because they have less people than we do.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2008-02-15 16:29 ]</font>

panzer_unit
Feb 15, 2008, 01:56 PM
omega, you should know to never let facts get in the way of petty console-hate!

LOL rollback because of an update that didn't happen on some other server. If that happened I'd go and play a game not run by retards.

omegapirate2k
Feb 15, 2008, 07:28 PM
On 2008-02-15 10:56, panzer_unit wrote:
omega, you should know to never let facts get in the way of petty console-hate!

Quite right, let me edit my post.