PDA

View Full Version : GUARDIAN Boost Road Question(s)?? (Please Read)

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 15, 2008, 11:21 AM
Ok ive been playing the missions for this for a lil bout (about 2 hours) I notice the drop rate increases the more points you obtain.

My question is....what is the drop rate actaully reffering to??? Is it just rare items???? or basically anything????

I read that each person can get up to 50% so if 6 people was in there its possible to get 300% i suppose thats how it works.....What exactly would that mean??????

By the way.....If you have a bot in the party.....What percent will it have????

EspioKaos
Feb 15, 2008, 11:27 AM
It boosts the "drop anything" rate, so it's just upping the chances of enemies dropping an item instead of nothing. And as far as I know, NPCs have no effect on your GBR percent.

jayster
Feb 15, 2008, 11:39 AM
do you get the same amount of points for beating a mission on C rank as you do S rank?

EspioKaos
Feb 15, 2008, 11:42 AM
Nah, they're divided by difficulties. (Difficulty C is one point, B is two points, etc.) As long as you don't get a C grade on the mission, you will get full points, however. Here, check this out (http://psupedia.info/GUARDIANS_Boost_Road) for more info.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2008-02-15 08:43 ]</font>