PDA

View Full Version : i have a question

addictedtopsu
Feb 15, 2008, 02:05 PM
I haven't been to the forums in awhile so please dont get mad or anything if someone has already asked this. I was searching on here under the clothes and I noticed that they had pics of pso clothing. Like the HUmar, RAmar, and FOmar sets which looked awesome and it said it couldnt be obtained at this current time or whatever. I was wondering does anyone know when it'll be available??

Feign
Feb 15, 2008, 02:07 PM
nb4 angry responses hopefully

No, no date yet for us. And we want them. Oh, so badly.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Feb 15, 2008, 02:07 PM
"Maximum Attack G"
Which I THINK is a PSO based event. JP already got it,we should be getting it soon.
How soon? That I don't know. XD
Hope that helps. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryna
Feb 15, 2008, 02:10 PM
The PSO clothing should come out at the same time we get our version of the Maximum Attack G event. Half of the clothing sets will come out in week one, the other half in week two. Maximum Attack G hasn't been announced for the regional servers yet, but we should hear about it sometime in the near future.

addictedtopsu
Feb 15, 2008, 03:29 PM
ok thanks I can't wait for Maximum attack G its gonna be so awesome. I guess now all I can do is wait and save up my money to buy the clothes that I want.