PDA

View Full Version : Finnally... i got AOTI on Ps2

Nidramag
Feb 16, 2008, 06:19 PM
Just informing everyone who gives a damn, i got AOTI on Ps2 finnaly in a store called the exchange... the manager said it was the only copy they every had, and werent planning on ordering more o.o

30$ - beats amazon and gamestop prices

0$ - the five-finger discount?

i didnt steal it...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-02-16 22:57 ]</font>

rogue_robot
Feb 16, 2008, 06:24 PM
Yeah, PSU did so terrible after launch with the online lack of content, most stores weren't too keen on stocking AotI. The Gamestop I got mine from had a launch shipment of AotI of all of two units, apparently, both of which I snagged - one for me, the other for my younger brother's birthday. I don't think they were planning on ordering any more.

Nidramag
Feb 16, 2008, 06:58 PM
im stuck offline til free servers come out... or have they?
but that is not a discussion for this site.
SEGA's billing system sucks.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 17, 2008, 01:30 AM
On 2008-02-16 15:58, Nidramag wrote:
im stuck offline til free servers come out... or have they?
but that is not a discussion for this site.
SEGA's billing system sucks.

Going by a few PSO free servers, they said "There will NEVER be a free PSU server."

Or at least something to that exstent.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-02-16 22:31 ]</font>

Zorafim
Feb 17, 2008, 01:40 AM
Congratulations on getting it. AoI's so much better than PSU, that I refuse to go to v1 areas if I can help it.

Mystil
Feb 17, 2008, 02:54 AM
Stupid SEGA handled the game in a very bad way. It's almost like they did not want PSU to be successful in the west from the start. Whats worse is, Europe didn't get the expansion til last month -,-. Retailers don't wont to stock known failures...and PSU is one of them. They want to make money. SEGA clearly doesn't want to make money with PSU, so its going to be hard to find. I wont be surprized when/if the second expansion comes out, we can only get it from the official site.