PDA

View Full Version : Incoherent Babble (Dribble Drabble)

Sayara
Feb 16, 2008, 11:51 PM
I met my worst fear.

DA fan-artfag. You probably know it, the one that favorites all the popular anime fan-art, the ones with the very bad jokes based on the facts of a show, or the yaoi pairings of said games and so on. (For example, Whats behind that giant guy's sword's bandaids? or... Roxas wearing No-Axel Entry Panties etc).

The one who uses all of alot of fan-isy shitty vocabularly. For the win, etc aids. /b/ stuff alot of times.

The one who draws genitallia on girls cuz "DG's "FTW"".

It exists in the lounge i relax at. She's like a rat with a body. I don't know she's rather distasteful, and she put her boots on me >:|!!

And then.

I am rather flustered and bothered with Work, it seems as if mr JOE decides to take off Sunday I get stuck with the bar, if I take off sunday JOE gets stuck with the bar. Hi we have other workers here too. Why can't DINO do it, or TYE? I do Salad Bar TWICE a week now i don't need 3.

Speaking of Giant, we're starting to lose alot of our old time co-workers who i actually really liked.

First Mirna, our A-Front end Manager is being sent to Wheaton, We get some ugly ass greek guy. My Big Fat Greek Front-End Manager!!!

Now Loc. My trainer, the one who taught me everything about Produce. The most hard working man in the fleet, the most AMAZING person to talk to (because you can't understand his THICK Viet accent,) worker is leaving. Because some 30+ old man wants to work near his Mommy...

:| He already lost alot of respect on my behalf because of this shit. AND his name is JOHN. L2G better name ass D:<

Rumor has it that Salad Bar is dead once the store remodels, I happly accept it, im tired of doing nothing for 12 hours a week and missing every damn weekend of my college life. I am missing so much out of this stupid shit. I missed BOTH of my grandmothers birthdays because of "oh hey, gotta close salad bar. lol"

Like it or not, im taking off fucking Saturday Mar. 8. Under 0 Circumstances (besides being ill) will i miss any other party because i have to clean things for 6 hours. In any case; i got new shoes. They're pretty comfy.

I don't know, my headaches are returning. Im getting annoyed quicker, angrier faster, upset quicker, Its too early for that. Stop it now.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Feb 17, 2008, 01:28 PM
In any case; i got new shoes. They're pretty comfy.

Hey, there you go. Victory #1 of many more to come.

Crappy animu freakazoid hangs around your lounge at school?
Got to find a new hangout spot or spray some rat spray and put down some rat traps then.