PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: New Mission that should be added!!!!!!

xithtor
Feb 17, 2008, 01:50 AM
The first part of the mission is boss after boss after boss one at a time. Like a survival round.
Then after reaching the lobby to resupply, you fight boss pairs:
ex: De Ragan + Zoulgaug; De Ragnus + Alterazgohg; Maggas Maghanna + Adhanna Deghanna; etc.....
Then another lobby to resupply.
Now is the best part, which is where you fight ALL of the bosses at ONCE.
Now to not be cheap you cant travel to mid-section lobbies. You go from beginning to end or not at all.

NPCMook
Feb 17, 2008, 04:33 AM
On 2008-02-16 22:50, xithtor wrote:

NO

Gemel
Feb 17, 2008, 04:42 AM
Sounds very challenging, fighting them all at once.

NNEONateDogg
Feb 17, 2008, 04:42 AM
On 2008-02-17 01:33, NPCMook wrote:

NO

I agree with NPCMook.

NPCMook
Feb 17, 2008, 04:48 AM
On 2008-02-17 01:42, Gemel wrote:
Sounds very challenging, fighting them all at once.

There is no challange only lag and death, it would be the equivalant of a Raid in WoW, to even consider pulling it off it would take a party larger than 6 people and a VERY large map.

Pretty much:
All the dragons stomp = Death
The 2 robots firing off volleys of homing missles = Death
At 2 ends you would have Dulk Fakis and Mother Brain they simply smoosh everyone together with their push wave
Dimmigalous and Onmagoug would just simply fly around keeping people stuck in place and then causing wind tornados all over the place

Hank
Feb 17, 2008, 04:50 AM
Don't forget De Rol Le and Dark Falz... Sounds like fun.

Xefi
Feb 17, 2008, 04:54 AM
dear goddess, having both Dimma and Onma together would be hell for fighters. LOL.
But then again, nice ideas, and it would be awesome if Sonic Team would implement this just for the sake of challenging players.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RubySion on 2008-02-17 02:05 ]</font>

VanHalen
Feb 17, 2008, 06:24 AM
Throw a narrow hallway, fire pits, those cage traps, pitfalls, and SEED-Magashi and you have a mission.

TheFonz
Feb 17, 2008, 07:11 AM
There should be a boss that's just a giant Megid Ball. This boss should be called, "Megid Ball" and the battle will take place in a somewhat tiny circular piece of land. The Megid Ball rolls around a lot instant KOing everything, including the land it's on so as the battle goes on, the less land there is to run on. When Megid Ball has literally KO'd everything, it KO's itself, which coincidentally is the only way to beat the boss, however; existence needs to be completely KO'd before Megid Ball even thinks about KO'ing itself. Therefore your party would've wiped by the time you manage to beat the boss, which means you would fail.

A lot of people complain about this game being easy, so Megid Ball should make things somewhat challenging.

darthplagis
Feb 17, 2008, 09:17 AM
its called towards the future LOL

and unless the soniti mag has infinite sync and IQ hence making you invincible then the mission will be impossible.

Rayokarna
Feb 17, 2008, 09:33 AM
On 2008-02-17 04:11, TheFonz wrote:
There should be a boss that's just a giant Megid Ball. This boss should be called, "Megid Ball" and the battle will take place in a somewhat tiny circular piece of land. The Megid Ball rolls around a lot instant KOing everything, including the land it's on so as the battle goes on, the less land there is to run on. When Megid Ball has literally KO'd everything, it KO's itself, which coincidentally is the only way to beat the boss, however; existence needs to be completely KO'd before Megid Ball even thinks about KO'ing itself. Therefore your party would've wiped by the time you manage to beat the boss, which means you would fail.

A lot of people complain about this game being easy, so Megid Ball should make things somewhat challenging.

I laughed harder than should of.

XDeathX
Feb 17, 2008, 11:04 AM
On 2008-02-17 01:33, NPCMook wrote:

NO

YES

SStrikerR
Feb 17, 2008, 11:13 AM
hell no, you wouldnt have a chance.

Rashiid
Feb 17, 2008, 11:49 AM
You think too much.

littleman2347
Feb 17, 2008, 11:59 AM
There is no challange only lag and death, it would be the equivalant of a Raid in WoW, to even consider pulling it off it would take a party larger than 6 people and a VERY large map.

Pretty much:
At 2 ends you would have Dulk Fakis and Mother Brain they simply smoosh everyone together with their push wave
Dimmigalous and Onmagoug would just simply fly around keeping people stuck in place and then causing wind tornados all over the place
I second this. LAG OMG THE LAG. Now like they did in PSO(towards the future, I wanted to say Back to the Future) you might have a mission where you fight all and or most of the bosses. Nice try thought I commend you on you effort.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: littleman2347 on 2008-02-17 09:05 ]</font>

BloodDragoon
Feb 17, 2008, 01:33 PM
I just want Endless Nightmare on steriods. Missions just seem too short most the time.

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 17, 2008, 01:53 PM
Sure, give me an overdrive like in Rez and we'll call it a deal.

Aries2384
Feb 17, 2008, 03:50 PM
Oooh if not all the bosses.. bring back the Mirage dragon from the VR missions in PSO, ep. 2. There was technically two of them. I would love to fight that boss again.

GaNksTa
Feb 17, 2008, 03:55 PM
On 2008-02-17 06:17, darthplagis wrote:
its called towards the future LOL

and unless the soniti mag has infinite sync and IQ hence making you invincible then the mission will be impossible.

That's what I was thinking.. possibly all 4 dragons with 1 block before each one.. like TTF..

DragonStorm
Feb 17, 2008, 04:48 PM
holy hell imagine fighting both dark falz and de rol le at the same time lol
Pure awesomness.

Sylpheed
Feb 17, 2008, 08:31 PM
This post made me lol. Even if you negate the issue of lag do you realise how unbelieveably retarded the battlefield would have to look to accomodate for ALL of the bosses? having Onma, Dimma, De Rol, Falz, Motherbrain, Fakis, Dragon(s) all in the same arena would require the battlefield to have barges in the water whilst at the same time being in space whilst being inside a computer room whilst having a sky.

And even if you managed all of that which is quite obscurely impossible, How fucking big would the arena have to be? I'm thinking at least twice the size of the graveyard when you fight Falz's first form.

Phoenix_Black
Feb 18, 2008, 12:13 AM
What if Jesus took control of Super-Man's body and like went back in time and destroyed the entire Nazi army and then beat up Hitler, and then teamed up with Goku to defeat a super awesome giant space alien just by batting his eye at it. That would be cool.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phoenix_Black on 2008-02-17 21:15 ]</font>

Syaoran2
Feb 18, 2008, 01:07 AM
I think that fighting certain dragons at the same time would be rather fun, and would be extremely useful to level PA's like Anga Jabroga... but that's about all it would be good for.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Feb 18, 2008, 02:41 AM
Haha, oh wow.

Ashkahn
Feb 18, 2008, 04:00 AM

Somebody give this man a medal. That has to be among THE most intelligent suggestions ever made by the PSU community.

NOTE: (But wouldn't that mean that Megid Ball divides itself by zero?)

littleman2347
Feb 18, 2008, 08:53 AM
What if Jesus took control of Super-Man's body and like went back in time and destroyed the entire Nazi army and then beat up Hitler, and then teamed up with Goku to defeat a super awesome giant space alien just by batting his eye at it. That would be cool.
I lol.

Ken_Silver
Feb 18, 2008, 10:05 AM

If this mission was true, then PSU wouldn't be so easy, now would it? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

NPCMook
Feb 18, 2008, 07:32 PM
On 2008-02-18 07:05, Ken_Silver wrote:

If this mission was true, then PSU wouldn't be so easy, now would it? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

This mission would be played about as much as moatoob before FoI and GBR!

Jasam
Feb 19, 2008, 07:36 AM
I wouldn't mind a mission where you fought every boss back to back with NO lobbys between, and of course reduced exp (or increased as you go... so like the last few gives loads while the first half dozen give as much as a booma http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ?)

Would be one HELL of a challange to do so without running out of items http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Sora_Psu
Feb 19, 2008, 08:57 AM
I think fighting all of the bosses (by type of course dragons, bots etc.) would be great and a challenge. This game is too easy and it will really push the limits of people and thier jobs so u HAVE to be good. I see too many 120's that are just plain weak, lvl aint nothing but a number now, fighting all of the bosses will force you to be on top of your game and actually be good.

elainesangel9
Feb 19, 2008, 10:05 AM
wait, there is a towards the future on PSU?!
If this is true I cant wait

Feign
Feb 19, 2008, 11:29 AM
Silliness!

This post is bad and you should feel bad!

Sekani
Feb 19, 2008, 01:05 PM

I almost just got in trouble at work for laughing too loudly at this post. Thanks a lot.

chaostroop3
Feb 19, 2008, 09:55 PM
not all at once but mabey just rounds

annoying flying bosses together

dragons 2gether (it wont be hard and u kno it)

v1 fark falz and mother brain in a Y shaped path

and de rol le and v2 dark falz 2gether

and with all like 1/3 hp so its not annoying lol

and that would be fun =]lolz who am i kidding...1/4 hp

Ken_Silver
Feb 19, 2008, 10:00 PM
On 2008-02-18 16:32, NPCMook wrote:

On 2008-02-18 07:05, Ken_Silver wrote:

This mission would be played about as much as moatoob before FoI and GBR!

You sir are the Truth! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

soikutso
Feb 19, 2008, 10:00 PM
sounds like fun

Osha
Feb 20, 2008, 01:30 AM
A mission where there nothing but rappies and the boss is a giant rappy. The attack and defence of the boss would be determined by how many rappies that player killed during the mission. Like if player A killed 20 and player B killed 50. Player A will have a easier time surviving and doing damage than player B. Also player B would targeted more by the boss than player A. Something like this where the mission can be difficult, but fun. Not annoying with mulitple bosses in one area...just a thought.

GuardianElite
Feb 20, 2008, 01:59 AM
On 2008-02-19 07:05, elainesangel9 wrote:
wait, there is a towards the future on PSU?!
If this is true I cant wait

oh noes here comes the rumorz:/

D1ABOLIK
Feb 20, 2008, 03:49 AM
You had me till you said fight all bosses at once. My 360 would implode upon itself and segas servers would explode into confetti.

SATatami
Feb 20, 2008, 03:52 AM

Reading JoJo lately? You pretty much described Vanilla Ice's fight with Polnareff, Abdul, and Iggy.

TheFonz
Feb 20, 2008, 09:24 AM
Reading JoJo lately? You pretty much described Vanilla Ice's fight with Polnareff, Abdul, and Iggy.

Just wiki'd JoJo:

Vanilla Ice is named after the rapper of the same name. He is Dio Brando's most loyal henchman. He uses the Cream Stand, which is capable of creating an invisible, spherical void by devouring itself and Vanilla, much like an ouroboros. Vanilla can control the sphere, which is capable of free flight. If any part of an object or being touches the sphere, that part is irrevocably gone, sucked into the void, vaporized. Unfortunately he is unable to see or hear anything inside the void, so he has to at least partially come out to check the exterior.

Pretty similar to say the least, never heard of JoJo until now though.