PDA

View Full Version : AotI-XBox 360: Some help with acrotecher

Dizqard
Feb 17, 2008, 11:03 AM
I finally got AotI, and I've already gotten ranger to three, and I'm working on force as we speak. My question is, if I go ahead and get force to five, would it be smart to go ahead and switch to AT, or wait and level my main character and some of my techs?

Thanks in advance.

pikachief
Feb 17, 2008, 11:22 AM
lvling techs would be nice.

At least lvl up your buffs. Most acrotechers just use guns and striking weapons, which dont do so good cuz thats not what u are, your a techer lol.

so at least lvl up your buffs, then u could possibly level up your spells AS acro techer, since u can use whips and guns and such to hold u off till u get the good stuff.

Randomness
Feb 17, 2008, 11:24 AM
Well, to be fair, you can probably level your techs faster as AT than force, because of the class's inherent speed boost, as well as having Madoogs.

Dizqard
Feb 17, 2008, 11:32 AM
I refuse to be a "Lulz wipz!!1!two!" AT. I'm gonna try to be full support, with a little killing on the side to make sure I get exp.

DEM_CIG
Feb 17, 2008, 12:35 PM
lvl up ur spells they will go quicker since u have a quick casting speed.

DarkEliteRico
Feb 17, 2008, 12:40 PM
Debuffs will count towards your exp since you're hitting the creatures....you won't get the kill exp for it very often unless you use your weapons or other techs

WhiteKnight01
Feb 18, 2008, 02:50 AM
ya i would recomend at until you get most of your techs to 30, get a har quick or me quick and just spam techs, dont be a dumbass and just get diga, dambarta nosdiga, all the techs are more powerfull that the others if you use them right

Green_Bandit
Feb 18, 2008, 10:34 AM
When you are waiting to cast a Resta or Reverser on a team mate that you know is about to get hit a whip is a good diversion. Besides with the right type of whip and a mob around you you can do some decent damage without using TP.

Sekani
Feb 18, 2008, 04:39 PM
There's no benefit to waiting to switch to an advanced class, so go acrotecher as soon as you can. You can worry about leveling your techs as you go.