PDA

View Full Version : is anyone tired of the reapeated questions about FoI

NHOutlaw
Feb 17, 2008, 12:18 PM
is it there or is it? how do i get it? can anyone confirmed. quit being lazy and scroll down and look at the hundreds of threads of the same stupid question everyone and thier mom has been asking. if you run into one then yes FoI does exist, if not, well then the answer is obvious. i dont't want to be a jerk aout this but it just seems irritating that everyday i look on the site and see the same questions. i hope im not alone in this, then i would really feel like a jerk. but, look at my nickname and i gues im in character.

Anduril
Feb 17, 2008, 01:18 PM
It gets irritating, but that's just how thing are on Forums. Back before we got confirmation that we were getting 1up there was a thread every couple of hours asking: "Are we getting Famitsu Cup?", "When are we getting Famitsu?", "Do you think we'll get Famitsu?". You learn to deal with it after a while and just ignore them.

Broodstar1337
Feb 17, 2008, 08:57 PM
People are stupid.

Oh well.

Randomness
Feb 17, 2008, 11:53 PM
Not a big deal, ignore or reply, its your choice.

Not that Forest offers anything anymore other than the (probably non-existant with the droprate of everything else) chance of Dual Durandal Replicas.

And the XP/MP/Frags, but for those you could get it more reliably running Serpent S or something. (No point to S2 besides another frag... you need to be level 105 to get full xp...)

Noblewine
Feb 19, 2008, 11:23 PM
Just bear and grin it. You don't have to answer the questions.