PDA

View Full Version : PS background check

amtalx
Feb 17, 2008, 08:26 PM
One of the new members has sparked my curiosity...

So, what is everyone's PS background? Name your background and what platform you play PSU on.

Packrat
Feb 17, 2008, 08:30 PM
I played PSO:BB for a bit and then quit. So you could say this is the first time I've played a PS game for more than half a month >.>

Chris28
Feb 17, 2008, 08:32 PM
i played PSO on gamecube for 2 years or so. I played PSU the day it came out, played till about mid january, then took a year off because of college and other things, then in the past 3 weeks i went out and got AotI and now i'm back in the flow of things!

Retniwreven
Feb 17, 2008, 08:32 PM
Mmmm... Donuts... though to be fair I've got a couple 100+es on PSO.

DoubleJG
Feb 17, 2008, 08:38 PM
PS2/PC since night of launch, and PSOGC around when the updates stopped.

Omega_Weltall
Feb 17, 2008, 08:44 PM
Played Phantasy Star back in 1989 and everyone released in the US since.

DEM_CIG
Feb 17, 2008, 08:46 PM
Ummm... no PSO background, been playing PSU since before firebreak.

Broodstar1337
Feb 17, 2008, 09:00 PM
This is my first PS game (360). I have tried to play Blue Burst, though...

That night I cried myself to sleep...

Gunslinger-08
Feb 17, 2008, 09:02 PM
I played GC PSO with my dad, brother and cousin back in the day. finally got a comp that could run PSU, and here I am.

goaferboy
Feb 17, 2008, 09:17 PM
Had the dreamcast version, played the GC version round a friends regularly, skipped the xbox version and the card one, now play PSU on the 360 since release.

XCosmosX
Feb 17, 2008, 09:22 PM
I had PSO since dreamcast, and played the xbox version for 3 years. Now im here with PSU for the 360 since the second day of lauch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: XCosmosX on 2008-02-17 18:24 ]</font>

Ryna
Feb 17, 2008, 09:30 PM
I've been playing Phantasy Star since the release of the first game on the Master System back in the mid 1980s. I also played and beat the other classic Phantasy Star games on the Genesis.

In terms of online games, I picked up all of the following games on their respective US launch days:
-Phantasy Star Online (Dreamcast)
-Version 2
-Episode 1&2
-Episode 3
-Blue Burst
-Phantasy Star Universe
-Ambition of the Illuminus

Sinue_v2
Feb 17, 2008, 09:47 PM
PC/PS2/360

Started with Phantasy Star on the Sega Master System.

Noblewine
Feb 17, 2008, 10:53 PM
PSU/AOI I played it probably after the 5th week of the original PSU release.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Noblewine on 2008-02-18 18:10 ]</font>

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 17, 2008, 10:56 PM
played pso since dc ver1, playing pc/ps2 now.

Ken_Silver
Feb 17, 2008, 11:05 PM
Started with PSO Gamecube version, Offline only; then bought PSO Episode 3... never played it since the first week I bought it and I have played PSU and AOI respectively. But I'm no PSO vet, ah well http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Bliven
Feb 17, 2008, 11:23 PM
I got PSO v1. for easter(lol) 7 years ago.

Skye-Fox713
Feb 17, 2008, 11:29 PM
PSO ep 1&2 on the game cube was my first PS game and i still love it

JAFO22000
Feb 17, 2008, 11:43 PM
On 2008-02-17 17:26, amtalx wrote:

So, what is everyone's PS background? Name your background and what platform you play PSU on.

You do understand that this poll is not going to be indicitive of the actual percentage of "vets" on the PC/PS2 vs. the 360, right???

This is like trying to find out how many left-handed people there are in the nation by polling Major League baseball bullpens....

Apone
Feb 17, 2008, 11:51 PM
Played through every american phantasy star realease countless times doing all those weird things to see if the programmers caught all the bugs. I loved doing that stuff. Like going too far north in the beginning of phantasy star 1 and seeing enemies way too powerfull to fight just to see if Ill survive. And trying to sell Tien Who you rescue in phantasy star 2 to the weapons shop. Ahh the memories. Still have all the original carts exept part one (rented it 3 times till I beat it)I got it for gameboy though.The saturn phantasy star collection (cant read it but...) DC ver 1&2 Xbox ep2 and 360 PSU. But I really want PS 5 pllllleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee!

rogue_robot
Feb 17, 2008, 11:52 PM
Started with PSO, tracked down copies of the classic series as fast as humanly possible.

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 17, 2008, 11:53 PM
On 2008-02-17 20:43, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2008-02-17 17:26, amtalx wrote:

You do understand that this poll is not going to be indicitive of the actual percentage of "vets" on the PC/PS2 vs. the 360, right???

This is like trying to find out how many left-handed people there are in the nation by polling Major League baseball bullpens....

why get so built up over it? No it isn't going to be a 100% accurate check, that can't really be done in fact. But a lot of people use this site, and used it before for pso of every version, so it isn't a bad place to ask...

Ryoten
Feb 17, 2008, 11:55 PM
pso GC until the day it died up til now. Had to many 'Black Fridays*' *When your chars end up begin corrupted on a bad friday afternoon'

Randomness
Feb 17, 2008, 11:56 PM
On 2008-02-17 18:30, Ryna wrote:
I've been playing Phantasy Star since the release of the first game on the Master System back in the mid 1980s. I also played and beat the other classic Phantasy Star games on the Genesis.

In terms of online games, I picked up all of the following games on their respective US launch days:
-Version 2
-Episode 1&2
-Episode 3
-Blue Burst
-Phantasy Star Universe

Impressive, and probably untoppable.

I played Blue Burst for a while, then got this and AoI at launch.

Jakosifer
Feb 18, 2008, 12:35 AM
Started on GC with Ver 1 & 2 then moved on to Blue Burst for a while up until this came out. >)

TimeswiperX
Feb 18, 2008, 01:10 AM
Started playing PSU since last June, but I was introduced to PSO back in the DC days (ah, the memories).
Since then, I've owned and played PSO v2, Episodes I & II for the Gamecube (never could play online though), and had a short stint with the Xbox version.

mvffin
Feb 18, 2008, 04:11 AM
I played DC ver 1 offline and got addicted. I played GC both versions offline. I played Ps2 PSU online, and now 360 psu online. I've also played PS3 and 4 a litttle, havent got too much into it, but the chick with the boomerang is cool. Alys i think.

Weeaboolits
Feb 18, 2008, 05:09 AM
I started on Ver2, though ep1&2+ was already out, I couldn't find it anywhere, I ended up finding the dreamcast version first.

Feign
Feb 18, 2008, 05:11 AM
Bought Dreamcast PSO a month after it's release. Got v2 when it came out. Got GC episodes 1/2 when it came out. Played BB for a little bit. Picked up PSU and played it offline for an extended period of time (Months), then decided it was time and signed up for an account.

Weeaboolits
Feb 18, 2008, 05:14 AM
I played PSU offline for about a year (didn't get online until a couple months after AoI came out).

Koritsu
Feb 18, 2008, 05:37 AM
Started with PS4 (Zio is a bad man), then discovered PSO on the DC (offline only), then discovered PSO on XBox (only 1 chara to 200, the other to 195), now here on the 360 (when the cap was @ 80).

wingxx
Feb 18, 2008, 06:06 AM
started since dreamcast relase then onto v2 onto gamecube ep1&2 also ep 3 (no point to ep3 but mhe) played the xbox one when my gc went bust (dropped down stairs when i moved out >.>) played BB on segas and free server for a bit playin PSU since UK release date

RACast_Raiden
Feb 18, 2008, 06:22 AM
PSU...so i got nothing on the past games.

darkante
Feb 18, 2008, 06:31 AM
Have tried PSO V.2 on Dreamcast..tried offline.

Later i got PSO on Gamecube..still played offline.

Have tried PSO BB on PC.

And got PSU after release on PS2.
Beat the story mode only there..after a while decided to get the PC version cause my PS2 started to malfunction.
Much better optimated on PC.
Got online then since January 2007. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Nai_Calus
Feb 18, 2008, 07:01 AM
Started with the GC version in early 2003. Got introduced to the original series through that. Played GC up until... Well, I never really stopped, I still run my characters offline sometimes. XP

I've done some release dating. Got EpIII the day it came out, missed Ep1&2+ though. Started JPBB the first day of open beta and stayed with that for a while then quit, not that long after the beta for EpIV. Did USBB open beta but didn't stick around even to the end of that.

Got PSU a day or two after US release once I found a copy. For some inexplicable reason I got both PC and PS2, rofl. Played it offline for a bit, forced myself through story mode and didn't do much with extra mode, then started online to see if I'd like that any better. Stayed with US for a few months and then imported JP AoI, got my copy a few days after release and been playing that ever since.

Go figure, I'm now burned out on PSU and just started playing a certain unmentionable version of PSOBB. XP

While we're on the subject of being a 'vet'... If PSU didn't have 'Phantasy Star' in the name, I wouldn't have even bothered with it. Indeed, most of why I've kept bothering with it was simple boredom, the pathetic non-state of US versions of PSO and resistance of versions we can't talk about due to there being USBB, even if I had no interest in USBB.

But yeah. PSU didn't look that interesting to me from the pre-release previews and such, and I only gave it a chance because of the name in the hopes that maybe it'd be better than I thought it would.

Fox_Makenshi
Feb 18, 2008, 07:40 AM
I've played every version of PSO (even III), was on PS2/PC for a while then switched over to 360.

Love,
Fox Makenshi

Reipard
Feb 18, 2008, 07:43 AM
Played all the Phantasy Star classics on Genesis. Discovered PSO and how wonderful it was when Blue Burst came out. Still play it often. Wish I caught PSOIII while it was still alive.

m0jo
Feb 18, 2008, 07:47 AM
did play phantasy star 4 on the mega drive...but i cant call my self a PS vet...since i m just playing for 1 1/2 week now ...

Snitch
Feb 18, 2008, 08:12 AM
The Donuts sure are tempting.. but went with 360player pso vet..
Started PSO on dreamcast http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif good times. until alot of hacks though.. T_T then came GC PSO , weeee... then BB but didnt jump on that wagon.. only test drived it for 1 week..

JAFO22000
Feb 18, 2008, 11:17 AM
On 2008-02-17 20:53, Silver_Wyrm wrote:
why get so built up over it? No it isn't going to be a 100% accurate check, that can't really be done in fact. But a lot of people use this site, and used it before for pso of every version, so it isn't a bad place to ask...

The result of this poll at present time (considering only the four "vet" and "non-vet" responses):

42 people responded to one of the two PC/PS2 options.

36 people responded to one of the two 360 options.

Of the 42 responses for PC/PS2, 34 people stated they were "vets" and 8 stated they were not.

Of the 36 responses for 360, 29 people stated they were "vets" and 7 stated that they were not.

From this information we can deduce that:

54% of people play the PC/PS2 version.
46% of people play the 360 version.

81% of people on PC/PS2 version claim they are "vets".
81% of people on the 360 version claim they are "vets".

Do these results look accurate to you?

strikershadow
Feb 18, 2008, 11:45 AM
Played PSO since dreamcast, moved to GC when sega retired DC andyou could play 4 players offline. had a level 200 hunter, force, and ranger on GC... Played PSO on xbox for a bit bout 2 years ago but the lobby annoyed me... and since i couldnt get a network adaptor for the cube. PSU is all right bit i jus wish i could have gotten online on cube with my 200 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh yea, played many PS on the genesis http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: strikershadow on 2008-02-18 09:07 ]</font>

chibiLegolas
Feb 18, 2008, 11:52 AM
Played:
PSO ver. 1 (DC) -for years
PSO ver. 2 (DC) -for years
PSO Xbox -for years
PSO:bb -for couple of months
PSU PS2 -pre AoI
PSU 360 -AoI

I tried PS2 - 4 on Genesis, but I just can't get into turned based rpg's.

Christmas
Feb 18, 2008, 11:55 AM
I had PSO for the DC, but I never went online with that. First time I did go online with PSO was in PSOX, spent a great amount of time there.

Aralia
Feb 18, 2008, 12:11 PM
Pshaw. V.1, V.2, GCN ep 1&2, BB, and PSU / AoTI.
That's what.. 8 years or 9 years of PS Online?

stukasa
Feb 18, 2008, 12:26 PM
My first PS game was Episode 1 & 2 for GC in early 2004 (only played offline).
I skipped Episode 3 and BB.
Spent a couple months debating whether to buy PSU. I loved PSO but didn't know if I had time for an online game (they tend to be time consuming). Finally got PSU in December 2006 and have been playing ever since. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

PSO-World has been my source of PSO/PSU information for three and a half years now yet I only registered a few months ago! I guess I felt it was overdue...

P.S. - Wait, wait... they give us free donuts? Why did no one tell me??

Kylie
Feb 18, 2008, 12:41 PM
I'm PS2, and I only played PSO (ep. II) offline with a friend once or twice. Not ashamed of it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

hiraisho
Feb 18, 2008, 12:45 PM
I started Phantasy star with Phantasy Star Online ver1 on the Dreamcast. Later I learned of the past games and got ahold of them. When Ep I and II came out on GC I got that. Got ep III when it came out. When blue burst was released I didn't jump on board, I didn't want to really start over again after reaching lv 140ish on the gamecube, so I haven't gotten to play ep iv. I bought PSU for ps2 at launch but didnt go online until later. My college friend installed his PC verison onto my compute so I went online with PSU on my computer. when AOI came out got the computer version. So here I am.

Krltplps
Feb 18, 2008, 12:49 PM
I have played Phantasy Star since the beginning, when it was released for the SMS back in 1988. I still own all 4 game carts, as well as the cases, books, etc. I still have a working Genesis system with the powerbase converter that lets me play SMS games. (not to mention ROMS for all 4) Every 2-3 years I'll go through and replay 1, 2, and 4 from start to finish.

I picked up PSU on the day it came out, as well as the expansion.

aozora
Feb 18, 2008, 12:50 PM
played pso from day 1 of DC days to August of last year ending with PSO EP1&2.
I just picked up PSU AotI last month during winter event.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: aozora on 2008-02-18 10:04 ]</font>

Zainith
Feb 18, 2008, 12:50 PM
Played PSO on the GC for about year, then played for a while when it came to the Xbox. I have been playing PSU on the 360 for about a year now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zainith on 2008-02-18 09:51 ]</font>

Danger_Girl
Feb 18, 2008, 01:20 PM
I'm dating myself here, but I'm a PS master system vet, and PSO dreamcast from day 1 US launch. I play PSU on the PC.

I'm feeling old again...

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 18, 2008, 01:31 PM
On 2008-02-18 09:49, Krltplps wrote:
I have played Phantasy Star since the beginning, when it was released for the SMS back in 1988. I still own all 4 game carts, as well as the cases, books, etc. I still have a working Genesis system with the powerbase converter that lets me play SMS games. (not to mention ROMS for all 4) Every 2-3 years I'll go through and replay 1, 2, and 4 from start to finish.

I picked up PSU on the day it came out, as well as the expansion.

same, except, my genesis doesn't work anymore, and I don't really replay them anymore, no time for them

note: I didn't personally own them when they were first released, but when I grew up, basically all the games in our house became mine lol

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2008-02-18 10:32 ]</font>

Larian
Feb 18, 2008, 02:23 PM
Where is the I've been around since older than dirt option!!?

Oh well more donuts for me! =P

Krltplps
Feb 18, 2008, 02:34 PM
On 2008-02-18 10:20, Danger_Girl wrote:
I'm dating myself here, but I'm a PS master system vet, and PSO dreamcast from day 1 US launch. I play PSU on the PC.

I'm feeling old again...

Awww you can't be that old.....*checks* Oops, ya got me beat by a little over a year! *runs and hides*

xeku
Feb 18, 2008, 02:43 PM
Currently on PS2, 360.
Been playing Phantasy Star games since the Master System.
Started PSO in late 2000 (import DC).

Reven
Feb 18, 2008, 02:52 PM
Welp, I didn't play the originals until the mid 90's cause I only had access to Nintendo until then. After that I loved em. Didn't get PSO on day 1 but I did start on Ver. 1 and played the hell out of it. I think I missed Ver. 2 (can't remember) but my roommate got ep. 1&2 and we played that rock-solid for a couple years. I tried out BB for a few months and regret that I didn't play it more. The same roommate that got ep. 1&2 bought me PSU and we played that steady for a few months until our friends started dropping like flies. After I ran out of friends I took some time off until I heard an official AOTI release date and then I came back strong.

Now he's gonna give me the old copy of ep. 1&2 soon so I'm looking forward to playing that again as well.

Danger_Girl
Feb 18, 2008, 03:32 PM
On 2008-02-18 11:34, Krltplps wrote:

Awww you can't be that old.....*checks* Oops, ya got me beat by a little over a year! *runs and hides*

No, not really that old yet, but I was reckless and wild in my youth. That probably shaved at least a decade off the top.

Ah well, life is short either way. So you gotta play hard while you can.

littleman2347
Feb 18, 2008, 03:56 PM
since 2002 on the cube then to the box then to 360.

Dragwind
Feb 18, 2008, 04:11 PM
PSO since v.1 on DC, etc etc. Only versions I didn't really play were the XBOX PSO, and BB although I got into BB towards its death.

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 18, 2008, 04:21 PM
PSO v1 on DC, and I played PSO GC Episode I and II, never really played Xbox or BB though, and Episode III kind of turned me off.

McLaughlin
Feb 18, 2008, 04:30 PM
Xbox 360. Played PSO Ep.I&II for Gamecube and Xbox since they came out, played Ep.III, and played BB for a little while.

RadiantLegend
Feb 18, 2008, 04:42 PM
Played a little DC v1
EP 1 & 2 on GC (2 solid years offline, then online when we "finally" got cable)
Tried out BB but was too involved in GC
Never touched Ep 3
PSU
PSU: AOTI

So many hours wasted on this game.

ZeroNova
Feb 18, 2008, 04:42 PM
"PC/PS2: PSO vet" I guess. I've had PSO episode I & II and episode III pretty much since they were released for GameCube, but I've never played them online, just solo/multiplayer offline.

I bought the original PSU (for PS2) back when it was released and planned to go online, but didn't...

Currently I'm playing PSU (AOtI) online on the PC/PS2 server, and I've done so for almost four weeks by now. I have both the PC and the PS2 version of the game, but tend to play on my PS2 for the most part.

_K1_
Feb 18, 2008, 04:46 PM
PS 2 on Genesis. Never played PSO much online.

Sekani
Feb 18, 2008, 04:57 PM
Dreamcast v1 and v2 (import), Gamecube Ep 1&2, skip a few years, PSU 360.

Doh42
Feb 18, 2008, 05:32 PM
Played:
Phantasy Star 1 (never finished ._.)
Phantasy Star 2 (multiple times. Attempted to do a remake under RPGmaker)
Phantasy Star 3 (tons and tons of times)
Phantasy Star 4 (multiple times)
Dreamcast PSO
GameCube PSO Episode 1 & 2,
GameCube Card Revolution
PC PSO:BB (JP)
PC PSO:BB (US)
PC PSU
XBox PSU
PC PSU:Aoti

I really need to start playing my Phantasy Star 2 Sega Ages, but I can't find the time >_>;

ShadowDragon28
Feb 18, 2008, 06:01 PM
I've been playing Phantasy Star since the release of the first game on the Master System back in the 1988 . I also played and beat Phantasy Star II on the Genesis. Beat JP PS III 4 times (while having a stomach Flu at the time), bought import of original JP PS IV for $95 finished it in 5-6 weeks (no hint book lots etc...)

and then...
- Met Yuji Naka at E3 2000 (he was cheerful and nice person. )
I went on to play
-Version 2
-Episode 1&2
---- Thankfully I was never hacked/Nol'd/file hax-corrupted.
Only had less than 10 bsod's or fsod's file's pretty much ok, never lost any rares... I was pretty damn lucky in that regard.

-Phantasy Star Universe

Darkly
Feb 18, 2008, 06:34 PM
Hmm, I wonder if a single person started from episode 3 lol.

oh and i started pso gc when someone i just met brought it round to play.

Ruru
Feb 18, 2008, 11:30 PM
PSO vet i guess. played the original pso on dreamcast with a friend then got it for gc, played it till my memory card killed itself and all my data, bought Psu when it first came out but only started playing online back in august of 07. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kanore
Feb 18, 2008, 11:33 PM
Started with GC PSO, also played Episode 3.

Also, this account is pretty much as old as my PSO career.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kanore on 2008-02-18 20:34 ]</font>

pikachief
Feb 18, 2008, 11:44 PM
I dont remember which PS was my first since we had it when i was very young.

It was one of them for the sega genesis tho, i cant help to think that it was the 3rd http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

My dad owned the one for mastersystem.

also i had PSO for probably 2 weeks, somethign happened and my dad sold it, all my dreamcast games and my dream cast.

Then about a year and a half ago, i had no memory of PS or PSO, I was on XBL and i saw 2 of my friends playing a game called Phantasy Star universe. It said they were playing Unsafe Passage and Fight for Food.

My brother said not to worry about it and that the game was horrible.

I thought, Passage? Fighting for food? a caveman medivile game? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif they said the were getting offline but that i should download it immideatly cuz then was the last time i could download it cuz it was a beta open for 2 days then getting closed.

I downloaded it but they went to sleep. When i finally got on i created my male cast VOLTRON, i've never seen the show i just thought it was a cool name, got to the 1st floor and had NO IDEA wat to do.

And since i had no idea wat was a run and how to do one, i did what i didnt beleive i would be doing a year and a half later.... i stood and talked to people in a lobby for an hour. lol

And thats my Phantasy Star Story http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

How I decided to make kitty is a whole nother story, and she was supposed to be hidden and not shown to anyone, she was to be my least played alt and no one was to know about her.

lol but thats a tale for another day http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

m0jo
Feb 19, 2008, 02:08 AM
On 2008-02-18 08:17, JAFO22000 wrote:

The result of this poll at present time (considering only the four "vet" and "non-vet" responses):

Of the 42 responses for PC/PS2, 34 people stated they were "vets" and 8 stated they were not.

Of the 36 responses for 360, 29 people stated they were "vets" and 7 stated that they were not.

well it means to be accurate..but in fact...as far as i know more people play on the xbox 360...yesterday it was bout 2500-3000..and what i heard from the pc/ps2 world its bout ~1000 people there...
its just...you can never be sure of a vote to be accurate because you can never have all the playing people vote http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif thats why votes from the street like "did you ever cheat on your wife or husband" will never be accurate cause you ll never get EVERYONE to vote to be accurate enough...100 out of 10billion people could unluckily be cheating all the time and exactly these were asked to vote...i hope you can follow me...its never accurate http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 19, 2008, 02:53 AM
On 2008-02-18 08:17, JAFO22000 wrote:

To all of psu? No, again thats impossible. However as far as psow goes it is accurate, it shows something of what the regular posters here are, which in turn ARE part of the community, and its nice to be able to pm them ehre as well as ingame. The people here tend to be active ingame so there is no harm in asking, again why are you so caught up over this? Are you made because more pc/ps2 has voted then 360? O.o we all know 360 has a larger pop, but many of the old pso'ers post here and have for a long time, so again, it isn't a bad place to ask "How many of you are from pso" seeing as manymany old psoers frequent here. Its not "whats the population on 360 vs. pc/ps2" and its not a competition, stop treating it as such.

Simplified: We aren't going to get a 100% deduction of old psoers here but its one of the best sites to ask considering how old it is and how long many of us have been here. This poll is not about population, so thats really irrelevant.

If they never knew about psow at all, theres a good chance they didnt play pso (minus the people who don't use the internet for much/anything >.>)

Own thoughts, 81% seems accurate for pc/ps2 (probabaly even more honestly, cant say for 360) almost everyone I talk to played or still plays pso, and most of them at least browse psow.

Grim-Tyr
Feb 19, 2008, 04:52 AM
I've been playng since DC v.1, never was able to get online however, till i started playing Psu..

I always wanted to do Pso Max attack :/ lol

Forgot to mention im on the Ps2/Pc servers

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Grim-Tyr on 2008-02-19 02:01 ]</font>