PDA

View Full Version : WTF is with the AL TIPPIES!!!

ApocalypseDLM
Feb 17, 2008, 09:32 PM
I can't sell them. I can't trade them. I can't drop them. What good are AL TIPPIES!!! I'm not trying to sound like a noob but what do they do? Is there any real use I can get out of them, or am I stuck with them forever!!! Please help...lol. This is ridiculous

Ryna
Feb 17, 2008, 09:39 PM
I believe there is a bug which prevents a player from trading them at the present time. They were probably accidentally marked as being non-tradable. I can see where it would be very easy to confuse them with the Al Tippes/C.

Use the support form on the official site to submit a bug report.

ApocalypseDLM
Feb 17, 2008, 09:51 PM
Thanks I appreciate it. This is still very stupid. They need to fix that crap. That is just unnescesary space being used. But oh well, it'll take them a year to fix it. Warning to all!!!! You are stuck with the al tippies if you get them so....BEWARE!!!!!!

beatrixkiddo
Feb 17, 2008, 09:55 PM
Try feeding them to your PM?

Randomness
Feb 17, 2008, 11:42 PM
On 2008-02-17 18:55, beatrixkiddo wrote:
Try feeding them to your PM?

Always a convenient way to delete items.

Can they be NPCed?

Anyways, its not like they're THAT bad. Good for goofing off. And they've only been out for two weeks, one of which during ST was panicking about getting the full update out.

Weeaboolits
Feb 18, 2008, 12:53 AM
Hold on to them until they fix the bug, then give them to me.

Turambar
Feb 18, 2008, 12:58 AM
They're NPCable so feel free to drop them off if you're in need of room.

Larian
Feb 18, 2008, 03:14 AM
On 2008-02-17 21:53, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Hold on to them until they fix the bug, then give them to me.

lol

I second that only so I don't have to hear about them anymore!! =P

vfloresjr24
Feb 18, 2008, 03:18 AM
Do what Beatrixkiddo says. Feed them to your pm. Thats how I got my alt. characters pm to lvl. 80. I'ts helpful now with making pure striking pm.

ApocalypseDLM
Feb 18, 2008, 08:36 AM
lol thanks but my pm is already lvl 100 striking and I'd like to make some sort of profit off of them. Oh well, they are entertaining. I guess I can use them as proof that I went to FOI. I wonder how much I can sell them to the npc for? I'll probably just wait.

ayrista
Feb 18, 2008, 09:54 AM
I gave someone a tippy not too long ago thru the trade window after a mission. It seemed to work fine, Unless the problem varies between platforms.

im on PC

Doh42
Feb 18, 2008, 10:18 AM
There's the twin and the single variant. One of them can't be traded (and sells for 10 meseta), while the other can be traded and sells for ~32k or so.

AerisZeal
Feb 18, 2008, 11:48 AM
You could always donate them to the offertory box. If you got a rare blue Mikumiko Set that would give you 'some kind of profit' for sure. Unless of course, they're not worth alot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Seira7
Feb 18, 2008, 12:26 PM
I donated mine and got the song "mirei" Not a bad tradeoff XD.

Its too bad the stats are so low - I wonder if a +10 one with a decent percent would even be worth using. They are really cute.

ApocalypseDLM
Feb 18, 2008, 12:30 PM
That's cool. Thanks for all the ideas guys. I did not think outside the box cause I was so flustered about the whole thing. Oh well, I guess my best bet right now would be the offertory box. I might try that...