PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: More Casual Players?

Ryonai
Feb 18, 2008, 03:29 PM
I'm a longtime PSU player looking for new people to play with. I usually solo or play with one friend who also enjoys the game, but we're looking for some new people to play with. We're not super hardcore about it which is one thing keeping us from hopping into games, and we're really not fans of people who run games like drill sergeants and bark orders constantly. Also, we're not all maxed out which is why my two mains are levels 64 and 57 despite me playing them since November 2006. Are there any casual players who'd like to team up or any guilds for the less hardcore player?

Kouji
Feb 18, 2008, 03:34 PM
Yup, I'm the friend that Ryonai mentioned. We are definitely interested in looking for other casual players. Currently I have a level 54 cast ranger and a level 28 newman force. Normally I play my ranger, but as of late I've been rather determined to level up my newman due to the level restriction for B rank on FoI. I've been playing the game since it came out, but obviously I'm not super hardcore. We both just want to get to know more people who will be fun to play with and help us get more out of the game than we already do.

PSO2Lacen
Feb 19, 2008, 04:53 PM
Sure, I'll definatly meet up and team up with you two. In fact...I think I remember seeing atleast one of you around before... I've been around since Nov. '06 too and I'm not really hardcore in the game either... One of the reasons why my friends from back in the day left me behind. Most of em not all haha. But eh, I go where I feel like going and help those who are in need. You can find me in my room or just wandering the game. If you two want to meet up we can set something up here I don't mind. Well, nice meeting you two. I'll be seeing you two in-game one of these days so take care until then. Later!

-Lacen

Yuneiko
Feb 19, 2008, 11:35 PM
I'm definitely interested, as I bet I fit into that casual category. I've been playing since launch, yet I only have one main in the 80s and a Caseal alt in the 20s. I've also been ditched by my friends back in the day as well, but I still do play. Leave a bulletin board message in my shop or something!