PDA

View Full Version : PSO clothes

Marche
Feb 18, 2008, 05:19 PM
I've seen the original PSO character clothes before.

like, the HUmar and RAmar outfits, when are we going to see those online?

Kanore
Feb 18, 2008, 05:21 PM
They will be available during the Maximum Attack G event. Which is the next event.

Marche
Feb 18, 2008, 05:22 PM
ooh, sweet

reason why

I must have the Humar pants

MUST HAVE THEM

any idea when the event starts?

Kanore
Feb 18, 2008, 05:24 PM
It was hinted that they'd start giving details on the event toward the end of this month.

People are assuming some time during March, at the earliest.

Marche
Feb 18, 2008, 05:25 PM
thats fine with me, now theres another reason why march will be awesome.

the first being super smash brothers: brawl

Skye-Fox713
Feb 18, 2008, 05:41 PM
yeah i was on like right after the original update when pc/psu got foi and we met a gm on the forth floor of the GC, the GM said some time March/April

Ken_Silver
Feb 18, 2008, 05:44 PM
On 2008-02-18 14:25, Marche wrote:

QFT

Brawl in the first two weeks, Max attack G in the last two months.

I'll get my old PSO white HUmar outfit for old times sake, but I probably won't actually wear it. I have turned the corner and I'll never turn back. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Kanore
Feb 18, 2008, 06:04 PM
On 2008-02-18 14:44, Ken_Silver wrote:

On 2008-02-18 14:25, Marche wrote:

QFT

Brawl in the first two weeks, Max attack G in the last two months.

I'll get my old PSO white HUmar outfit for old times sake, but I probably won't actually wear it. I have turned the corner and I'll never turn back. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Screw that, I'm putting on my FOmar outfit forever and running the after-event Max Attack G even though I've exhausted all of its drops.

Randomness
Feb 18, 2008, 06:14 PM
My only complaint about the PSO outfits is that they don't give the different designs available, for instance, to a HUnewearl.

strikershadow
Feb 18, 2008, 06:16 PM
I cant wait for the event http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I didnt know you could get the old clothing from PSO. That makes me even more excited http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Oh when the events come out and the game masters are on where do they hang out and what server?

i jus wanna see one lol

Chuck_Norris
Feb 18, 2008, 06:38 PM
On 2008-02-18 14:22, Marche wrote:
ooh, sweet

reason why

I must have the Humar pants

MUST HAVE THEM

any idea when the event starts?

Why would you WANT HUmar pants? Those look so retarded.

Seira7
Feb 18, 2008, 07:09 PM
HUmars are so cute~

I personally cant wait for the hucaseal outfit, I remade my cast just for it *fickle, I know*
Im going for the oh so unique "ninja robot girl" look lol. I also wish I could recreate "elenor", but casts dont get pink as default colors, bleh.

Hunewearl outfit also looks really good, although I agree, they should have other styles - my favorite was the dark green with the criss-cross back...oh well...

I hope the event it in March, April seems a bit far *baw*

Chuck_Norris
Feb 18, 2008, 07:20 PM
Their name will be in blue when you have it set so names show up over people's heads.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 18, 2008, 07:24 PM
On 2008-02-18 16:21, Pillar wrote:
Chuck_Norris... Everything I've heard about you must be true. Now please go to my other post and finish answering my Storm question.

I did....

Chuck_Norris
Feb 18, 2008, 07:27 PM
I know. I saw it. Go read my edited post.

Sha Sha
Feb 18, 2008, 09:10 PM
I wantz FOMAR naos

Ullias
Feb 18, 2008, 09:33 PM
Unfortunatley I havent been able to play the game since I moved into university halls ( They block me playing online games for some stupid reason) Can't wait till I move out over summer and can get some classic pso clothing ^_^

GaNksTa
Feb 18, 2008, 10:39 PM
Thats too bad that they aren't adding the special colors/outfits.. I wore the gray w/ red stripe HUmar and the Light-pinkish RAcaseal.. which are both specials = /