PDA

View Full Version : I'm starting to hate Moatoob.

Randomness
Feb 18, 2008, 08:31 PM
Since the Forest mission and GBR were released, I haven't been able to find a decent party to level anything other than my main in at all... all the parties are on Moatoob, and everyone is either running C for speed or S2 for drops/xp... there is almost never an A or S rank party going.

Is there ANYWHERE besides Moatoob with more than 10 people there?

unicorn
Feb 18, 2008, 08:42 PM
Pavilion of Air was packed earlier.

mvffin
Feb 18, 2008, 09:08 PM
yes. white beast was all C/B/A runs when i went there today. played about 1 round of white beast and thought "why am i not at moatoob?"

BloodDragoon
Feb 18, 2008, 09:21 PM
I still find people at Lightning Beasts on Parum.

RegulusHikari
Feb 18, 2008, 09:28 PM
It's a shame you weren't here for release, where Ragan was the hotspot for about 2 months, or during Firebreak, where people spammed Neudaiz C like mindless zombies to level their classes.

It's just Moatoob's turn I guess.

Noblewine
Feb 18, 2008, 09:30 PM
There are groups that will do runs with you. However their are also greedy people who will in fact disband and not regroup with you if they find FoI. Word of advice watch out for the ones with the weird names. >_<

CHOX
Feb 18, 2008, 10:25 PM
I'd do a run with you if you're on the 360 and want to, but I'm only level 52, so I'm probably not too much of a help. Yeah, I can't find decent parties either, so I've mainly just been soloing.

Zorafim
Feb 19, 2008, 01:46 AM
Are people still doing that? I'm almost glad I have nothing to hunt for if it means grinding the same place for hours on end.

Mystil
Feb 19, 2008, 02:59 AM
They will keep doing it.

People have aquired a dependance on FoI for richs and exp. I got 1 out of 55 runs, I'm not doing anymore because it's not worth it. Also, more players care less about lvling than those that do.

Get your friends to do runs elsewhere..or solo. Things will be "different" from here on out.

Kittycat
Feb 19, 2008, 06:58 AM
didn't the protectors event teach us that drop rate +300 sucks?

Kylie
Feb 19, 2008, 11:15 AM
Aww, I love GBR. At least people are doing a variety of missions instead of just one like they do when there's usually a hotspot. I guess it does suck for people that can't do S2, though.

Sekani
Feb 19, 2008, 12:50 PM
On 2008-02-19 03:58, Kittycat wrote:

Drop rate +500 doesn't though. One FoI run will guarantee a full party around twenty S-ranks. It's almost worth the hell it takes to actually find it.

The GBR isn't bad either for drops, just sucks that every stupid stage on Moatoob has the same music and scenery.

Randomness
Feb 19, 2008, 03:38 PM
On 2008-02-19 09:50, Sekani wrote:

On 2008-02-19 03:58, Kittycat wrote:

Drop rate +500 doesn't though. One FoI run will guarantee a full party around twenty S-ranks. It's almost worth the hell it takes to actually find it.

The GBR isn't bad either for drops, just sucks that every stupid stage on Moatoob has the same music and scenery.

Well, the S ranks is mostly because of the boxes that always drop certain S ranks, and the Rappy Amures. Besides those, don't expect more than a few others, and thats counting ragnus/crimsons.

Not happy to see this get moved to rants though... had intended this to be more of a "where can I find people now" topic than a rant... Bad choice of title, I guess.

Mystil
Feb 19, 2008, 06:24 PM
I think they were being nice. This could have ended up in that hopeless player match up forum, where not even cobwebs form at http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif.