PDA

View Full Version : How long is GBR up for?

MinervaEros
Feb 18, 2008, 10:53 PM
Do we know when Guardians Boost Road is going to end? Just dont want it to sneak up on me...

And also, FOI is supposedly permanent right? So when GBR ends it will still be there?

beatrixkiddo
Feb 18, 2008, 10:54 PM
We don't know, and we're not sure.

MinervaEros
Feb 18, 2008, 10:59 PM
Ok, at least I'm not out of the loop then.
Thanks.

EspioKaos
Feb 18, 2008, 11:00 PM
March 13th is the last day of the current GBR.

pikachief
Feb 18, 2008, 11:06 PM
GBR is forever, but it moves to different areas

TimeswiperX
Feb 18, 2008, 11:36 PM
Anyone know what the next area might be?

Genoa
Feb 19, 2008, 01:30 AM
This whole GBR thing was an awesome idea. Especially seeing it moves around. It will practically FORCE players to NOT spam the same planet for an eternity. It also helps the player shops ; causes a larger selection of various items up for sale on a regular basis.

No clue where it's going next. I would hope Neudiaz or even the Colony... Parum's had it's fair share of whoring, it can wait...

Mewnie
Feb 19, 2008, 01:44 AM
I <3 GBR. I'm up to my ears in Goldania, :3ilium and Cladorian :3

mvffin
Feb 19, 2008, 02:26 AM
i hope it goes neudaiz next. thats where most of the things i need are at. also, I love playing there, dunno why.

EMPYREAN
Feb 19, 2008, 09:26 AM
yes hopes neudaiz too. the best place in the game imo.

NNEONateDogg
Feb 19, 2008, 09:29 AM
I hope the next GBR gives PA experience boosts.

parabolee
Feb 19, 2008, 10:31 AM
OFF TOPIC: What is with the new trend of saying "spamming" to mean repeatedly doing something? Does the meaning of a word devolve that fast? To spam means to send unwanted messages in large quantities.

You don't spam a mission, or spam a TV show or a game. You can spam a lobby with repeat messages to sell an item or party request because it fits into the previously stated description.

Sorry, but the destruction of language gets under my skin.

And while I'm on the topic "addicting" is NOT a word. A word already exists for what that word attempts to describe and it is "addictive"! "I N G" is not used to describe an attribute, it is used to describe an action, you are skying, talking, jumping, you are not addicting! ;-D

BACK ON TOPIC: It would be pretty cool if future GBR events had experience boosts or PA experience boosts. Something to mix up the events each time, keep it fresh.

Feign
Feb 19, 2008, 12:29 PM
On 2008-02-19 07:31, parabolee wrote:
OFF TOPIC: What is with the new trend of saying "spamming" to mean repeatedly doing something? Does the meaning of a word devolve that fast? To spam means to send unwanted messages in large quantities.

You don't spam a mission, or spam a TV show or a game. You can spam a lobby with repeat messages to sell an item or party request because it fits into the previously stated description.

And while I'm on the topic "addicting" is NOT a word. A word already exists for what that word attempts to describe and it is "addictive"! "I N G" is not used to describe an attribute, it is used to describe an action, you are skying, talking, jumping, you are not addicting! ;-D

BACK ON TOPIC: It would be pretty cool if future GBR events had experience boosts or PA experience boosts. Something to mix up the events each time, keep it fresh.

Try to guess how many words Shakespeare invented. Doesn't that piss you off? That some crazy man could 'butcher' the english language by creating his own written vocabulary?

Newsflash: The internet is pretty big, and requires its own vocabulary. Get used to actual words being used/created/modified.

Sidenote: Frags in events would be welcome. Just a few a run, since we SPAM the ADDICTING hell out of PSU and said mission...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shishi-O
Feb 19, 2008, 01:21 PM
On 2008-02-18 20:06, pikachief wrote:
GBR is forever, but it moves to different areas

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Shishi-O
Feb 19, 2008, 01:25 PM

ur definition, derives from this

spam-...is every fucking where, no matter where u look u will find spam in a can.

so it mean omfg more spam *pukes*

that applies to everything done way too much to point of annoyance.

Tita
Feb 19, 2008, 01:33 PM
On 2008-02-18 22:30, MegamanX wrote:
This whole GBR thing was an awesome idea. Especially seeing it moves around. It will practically FORCE players to NOT spam the same planet for an eternity. It also helps the player shops ; causes a larger selection of various items up for sale on a regular basis.

here here!
best idea ST's ever had http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

FOI is just an added bonus

Syaoran2
Feb 19, 2008, 01:39 PM
I just want it to go somewhere that drops Tormads... I hate them with a passion... 60 fcking thousand meseta per tormad... and I need 15.

-The love bow, it's a pain in the wallet.

ThaPrez2k5
Feb 19, 2008, 02:22 PM
why pay 60 thousand when you can go to my photon gacha and try to get one for cheap

XDeathX
Feb 19, 2008, 03:07 PM
On 2008-02-19 11:22, ThaPrez2k5 wrote:
why pay 60 thousand when you can go to my photon gacha and blow off 5mil on monomates and photons.

ThePendragon
Feb 19, 2008, 04:02 PM

Skiing, it's spelled skiing. :|

SATatami
Feb 19, 2008, 04:12 PM
On 2008-02-18 22:44, Mewnie wrote:

I want some :3ilium! GIB NAO

Feign
Feb 19, 2008, 06:23 PM
On 2008-02-19 13:12, SATatami wrote:

On 2008-02-18 22:44, Mewnie wrote:

I want some :3ilium! GIB NAO

lol wait wut...

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Syl
Feb 19, 2008, 06:36 PM
why pay 60 thousand when you can go to my photon gacha and try to get one for cheap

Shameless plug much?

Randomness
Feb 19, 2008, 09:25 PM
On 2008-02-19 15:36, SylviaEspada wrote:

Shameless plug much?

Blatant scam much?

Jife_Jifremok
Feb 20, 2008, 03:41 AM

Stupid Petty Inane Method. Just alter the meaning a little and it stops being a misnomer. Ahh I love acronyms. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (actually I forget exactly what SPAM meant other than the M.)

Oh, and "spam" is everywhere...I'd imagine that the term "spam" mutated from the same annoying-ass messages being made all the time (like spamming HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONIC! on that one day) to, well, doing hte same annoying-ass anything, be it a PA or a mission.

Language is dynamic. It changes for better and worse. Know what pisses me off? The word doughnut. If it's made of dough, how the fuck is it a nut? Doesn't even look like a damn nut!