PDA

View Full Version : Zonde vs. Megid

Pharaoh007
Feb 19, 2008, 12:45 AM
Which do you think is easyier to level, and which do you think is cooler? I have both to 31 and Zonde was easyier to level for me than Megid, but I have no prefference over looks.

SORRY FOR SPELLING ERRORS ON POLL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pharaoh007 on 2008-02-18 21:45 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pharaoh007 on 2008-02-18 21:47 ]</font>

Ruru
Feb 19, 2008, 12:58 AM
i like megid alot more. i've also raised it alot faster/easier than i did zonde. mostly because i liked the fact it could instakill something so i over used it anyway >.>; zonde has just been a pain for me to level. i still find it "cool" i suppose but i just can't seem to get pass my laziness to actually use it.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 19, 2008, 12:59 AM
I say Zonde looks cooler. And is probably easier to level, since Megid will kill things faster, so less exp.

pikachief
Feb 19, 2008, 01:11 AM
On 2008-02-18 21:59, Chuck_Norris wrote:
I say Zonde looks cooler. And is probably easier to level, since Megid will kill things faster, so less exp.

really? i get more exp from killing enemies than getting hits, but of course i'll jsut agree on u i dont wanna argue with the fact that my PAs lvl up faster when i can kill things at a good rate than jsut spamming the spell wiht the enemy not dying, and then u just wont agree....

lol its the same with al arguments here D:

Chuck_Norris
Feb 19, 2008, 01:13 AM
I'm sorry, Kitty. Could you say that again? I only speek english.

pikachief
Feb 19, 2008, 01:16 AM
No I'm sorry I seem to be unable to ever type properly. And now let us stop now before we derail the topic any further.

Alizarin
Feb 19, 2008, 01:17 AM
Visually, I favor the high-level lightning spells, so I'll have to go with Zonde for looking cooler. I would also have to go with Zonde for easier leveling. Lightning-based robots are plentiful, and the areas where they spawn in great numbers also have long narrow hallways that can be used to line them up. Megid does indeed kill things faster, so there's a lot of exp that goes to waste.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 19, 2008, 01:19 AM
On 2008-02-18 22:16, pikachief wrote:
No I'm sorry I seem to be unable to ever type properly. And now let us stop now before we derail the topic any further.

Very well then. On topic, i also like zonde more because it moves faster than Megid at lower levels.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-02-18 22:20 ]</font>

Genoa
Feb 19, 2008, 01:24 AM
When the game was new, I thought Zonde looked like crap D:
Megid came out, thought it was pretty sweet <_>
Zonde 31 came out, and it's my new goal in life =0

Pharaoh007
Feb 19, 2008, 01:24 AM

Thank you for that, you prevented the normaly inevitable argument that breaks out in my topic, most of which are completley unrelated.

Umberger
Feb 19, 2008, 01:28 AM
I like and use them both, neither was really hard to level, but I found myself using Megid more in natural situations due to the lack of ground monsters in areas I play...so I suppose it was "easier" for me to level Megid. Granted it's possible to power/afk-level Zonde due to it not having an instant death SE...it just depends on how you level each TECHNIC really. As for visuals, I'd say it's a tie...Zonde's overwhelming size+effects at 31 are pretty awesome, but Megid still has its aura of death quality that I like. =p

mvffin
Feb 19, 2008, 02:42 AM
megid looks much cooler than zonde, until zonde is 31. zonde 31 is the coolest looking thing EVER. also, i think zonde is more useful, since megid only really works well on a small handful of enemy types. and a lot of those, zonde works almost as well.

Edgard
Feb 19, 2008, 02:55 AM
I prefer Zonde! Megid moves so freaking slow that you can cast it, run past it, and get in front of it to kill yourself... XD

No, seriously it moves to slow for my taste... I hate having to cast over and over because the mobs move out of the way.

Xefi
Feb 19, 2008, 03:47 AM
megid moves very fast at 31+. I just gotten megid to 31 today and it looks sweet. I am working on barta next (at 27 right now). My little brother is working on zonde and it is not at 31 yet, so i cant give you an accurate opinion on zonde. I would go for megid because it is purple ball of death, and it sometime freaks people out! And yes, the megid ball does gets bigger at 31+. I can't wait for 41+, it's gonna cover the whole frontline. LOL

Hyda
Feb 19, 2008, 07:59 AM
I leveled Zonde first, I never really noticed the speed of each set of level I always assumed they were both somewhat annoying to level.

Xtian913
Feb 19, 2008, 12:19 PM
Megid definitely leveled faster for me, for some reason. Zonde was a headache and a half when trying to level. Got it to 21 and left it there... until I find the strength to reach the uberness of Zonde 31+.

hiraisho
Feb 19, 2008, 01:51 PM
so far they have seemed to be able to same to level to me, but then again both are only at lv 11 and still working on them XD As for which is cooler, I love em both equally as much. I've always had a thing for thunder and dark spells http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

DoubleJG
Feb 19, 2008, 02:05 PM
Megid. I don't find Zonde very entertaining at all..

superdood22
Feb 19, 2008, 02:32 PM
On 2008-02-18 22:13, Chuck_Norris wrote:

Wow what the hell is your deal? Anywho, Zonde looks cooler and is much bigger (looking) than megid, however megid is stronger and also has a nice look so im torn between both.

Weeaboolits
Feb 19, 2008, 03:42 PM
Megid is a big ball of dark death, go use it now!

RemiusTA
Feb 19, 2008, 04:20 PM
i ROFLOLED at the name of this topic.

MEGID? Vs ZONDE?

Thats like pitting Diga against Barta. -_-

Chuck_Norris
Feb 19, 2008, 04:29 PM
On 2008-02-19 11:32, superdood22 wrote:

On 2008-02-18 22:13, Chuck_Norris wrote:

Wow what the hell is your deal?

My deal is people who don't so much as look at what they posted, and using words like "teh" every time they mean "the". I understand doing that in-game, where they're fighting enemies and don't have time to check, but not on a forum. You have all the time in the world to check, re-check, spell-check, and every other kind of check there is.

On 2008-02-19 13:20, RemiusTA wrote:
i ROFLOLED at the name of this topic.

MEGID? Vs ZONDE?

Thats like pitting Diga against Barta. -_-

Tell me about it. Barta is SO much beter than Diga http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-02-19 13:43 ]</font>

Lamak
Feb 19, 2008, 04:36 PM
Megid. Best line tech, in my opinion.

Rashiid
Feb 19, 2008, 05:37 PM
Zonde, duh.

chaostroop3
Feb 19, 2008, 09:48 PM
mmmmmmm hard to say i love them both and 6hare both pain to level zonde at 31+ medgid 21 and.... neather are anyuse b4 that lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chaostroop3 on 2008-02-19 18:48 ]</font>

Randomness
Feb 19, 2008, 09:59 PM
Megid is easily more damaging. As for leveling, they technically level at the same rate I think, though Megid's power could work against it... unless you level on dark enemies. Though you can also level in Lightning Beasts for Zonde, in theory...

Weeaboolits
Feb 19, 2008, 10:07 PM
I think it was Megid's SE that became troublesome trying to level it, not sure though, mine's only like 12.

SolomonGrundy
Feb 19, 2008, 10:07 PM
As a FT? Zonde
As a AT? Megid
As a WT? Megid

PALRAPPYS
Feb 19, 2008, 10:21 PM
Resta.

Always useful! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zonde and Megid both have their uses... although unfortunately neither gets many great and useful opportunities.

Umberger
Feb 19, 2008, 10:41 PM
On 2008-02-19 19:21, PALRAPPYS wrote:
... although unfortunately neither gets many great and useful opportunities.

I find Megid to be extremely useful in Sleeping Warriors.

Pharaoh007
Feb 20, 2008, 09:34 AM
Well the reason i posted Zonde and Megid is because all the techers I know who had leveled them always compared them when they talked about how long they toook to level, how good they were and how cool they are. They are very similar attacks, Barta is and occasionaly they would talk about barta to compare but over I i saw with barta that it's boring, and not that great.

Fresh
Feb 20, 2008, 09:42 AM
I love megid mine is at level 36 or 37 its really good and i think its alot easier than it was to level i got it when it first came out and got it to level 5 and deleted it because it cost too much pp then they updated the game and lowered the pp cost so i got it again and now its my favorite pa out