PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: Need some new friends =[

jayster
Feb 19, 2008, 08:16 AM
All of my friends have quit and I'm stuck either soloing or random parties. Soloing use to be okay when the machine gun glitch was around but now it's more tidius. I'v been running with random parties but I find myself being booted for no reason at times. I'm level 87, send me a friend request on "jmido". I'm just looking for some cool people to run with.

DEM_CIG
Feb 19, 2008, 08:21 AM
I would send u a fr but my xbox is broke if u wanna send me one, my gt is KorruptAura83... ill run with u when i get my xbox repaired... which will be like 3 weeks

KulturHorror
Feb 19, 2008, 11:18 AM
my GT is KulturTerror, i usually do runs with small partys of two or three...your more than welcomed to join...

ZephonX
Feb 19, 2008, 11:46 AM
If you dont mind running around with a level 51; Fortefighter lvl 5. My GT is ZephX27

jayster
Feb 19, 2008, 01:08 PM
alright thanks i'll do that. I joined a party the other day and they were cool people, we were talking and having a good time, then we got to the boss and I was booted. They were all part of a clan so I guess I was booted so one of their friends could join, it would have been nice if they atleast let me finish the run or asked me to leave tho http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Lighthero
Feb 19, 2008, 01:11 PM
Just add my GT: FLuffyChan
I'll see which character of mine is more suitable for the missions. I'll change to AT with my FT if needed(level 106).

BLITZBANKAI
Feb 19, 2008, 11:01 PM
If you don't mind hanging with an 87 then ill hang with ya.

darkboi66
Feb 20, 2008, 09:07 AM
ill party with you but im a lvl 80 GT:xNOWx Latte

jayster
Feb 20, 2008, 11:10 PM
thanks, I used to have real good friends and I played with them all the time. We'd hunt items for whoever needed / wanted them, synth stuff for each other and just completely trusted them. But now all of them have quit, and I'm stuck soloing missions by myself or joining random partys. When I do meet new people, they always have their friends and leave me in the dust. The games not enjoyable without people that you like to play with. So hopefully some of you guys are pretty cool :]

KulturHorror
Feb 21, 2008, 03:03 AM
what are the hours that you are usually online??

jayster
Feb 21, 2008, 01:12 PM
right now i'm usually on for like 4 hours or so from 11am-3pm EST. Then I'm on for a little at night time like 8pm-10pm EST. I start track in a couple weeks so I'll only be on like 7pm-10pm EST.

KulturHorror
Feb 21, 2008, 03:18 PM
my scheduel is close to that...you can most likely find me from the 6pm to 3am range...and weekends im usually online all day...

jayster
Feb 21, 2008, 04:35 PM
I forget if I sent you a friend request or not, I'll check when I get back online.

DEM_CIG
Feb 21, 2008, 04:38 PM
I sent u on lol, but when i get back to my xbox, hit me up for some runs... ill most likely be lvling a new character...

Delete
Feb 21, 2008, 06:21 PM
id run with ya, i need a friend that i can trust too so i can help you find something and vice versa... my gt is Cap JACk and i assure you im a really cool person, ive been known to give blackbulls to my friends, so send me a fr

jayster
Feb 21, 2008, 07:18 PM
On 2008-02-21 15:21, Delete wrote:
id run with ya, i need a friend that i can trust too so i can help you find something and vice versa... my gt is Cap JACk and i assure you im a really cool person, ive been known to give blackbulls to my friends, so send me a fr

that's actually exactly the type of people I'm looking to play with :] Rare hunting! yay. lol. i'll send you a friend request in a couple minutes

AnimeBoy33
Mar 5, 2008, 11:26 PM
On 2008-02-21 16:18, jayster wrote:

On 2008-02-21 15:21, Delete wrote:

that's actually exactly the type of people I'm looking to play with :] Rare hunting! yay. lol. i'll send you a friend request in a couple minutes

Ya,me 2.GT:Carlo35

Calamity
Mar 8, 2008, 01:24 AM
hey add me gamertag=colt12 and my username is lilc but i wont be on for awhile seeing as i have to send in my 360 for repairs video card broke or somethin but i def needa get some friends to play with

Kaizah
Mar 13, 2008, 10:40 AM
I'm in the same predicament as you so feel free to send a friend request to Siepher1. I'd like to think I'm a trustworthy player. I just tend not to stress on being the best at anything tho just getting the task at hand done http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif