PDA

View Full Version : PSU-XBox 360: How do I move my rooms to other planets?

sirsmokalot
Feb 19, 2008, 09:24 AM
Like the subject title implies, how the h*ll do I move my rooms to other planets? I've asked 10 people, and gotten 37 different responses. Please help.

Also, if you moved your rooms, please take the quick poll and let me know what you think.

NNEONateDogg
Feb 19, 2008, 09:39 AM
Right now you can only move your room to Parum at the moment. You have to acquire certain items to trade for a pass to a different planet. To move to Parum, you must have a "Beetle", an "Airboard" and a "Sunflower". When you have all of these items, go to the West District of Parum and go to the counter where there is a girl that sells Koltova Juice. Do the trade mission there and you can trade your items for a "Transfer: Parum". Go to your room and use your pass and there you go! Your room is now on Parum!

RedMussel
Feb 19, 2008, 09:40 AM
You can only move your room to Parum from the trade mission in Parum West district at the juice bar. http://psupedia.info/The_Collector That link should tell you what you need for the Parum pass and the upcoming items that will be available in future updates (the ones in blue).

sirsmokalot
Feb 20, 2008, 02:14 PM
Thank you both for your help. I don't care what your friends and family say about you, you two are good peep's.