PDA

View Full Version : Heart Of Poumn Hunters...(updated)

Neifan
Jan 16, 2003, 06:22 PM
I've been looking through here, and I've noticed a lot of people are looking for a Heart Of Poumn. Well, it just so happens that I have a Skyly who can access Ultimate mode offline, and who can, and just did, find a Heart Of Poumn using the TP trick. It has occurred to me that, if it worked once, it will work again. Using the TP trick, I could supply the entire (PSO) world with Heart Of Poumn's! Of course, considering just how boring and time consuming the TP trick is, I won't do it for free. If, however, you are willing too give me what I want, I'll be glad to trade. Here are my wants:

Sange
Yasha
Kamui*
Agito 1977, 1980, or 1983
Morning Glory*
Red Dagger* pending trade
S-Red's Blade
Berril Knuckle type 0*
Imperial Pick
Berdysh
Red Partisan
Elysion
Red Slicer*
Flight Fan*
Red Sword*
Monkey King Bar pending trade
D.Parts 1.01*
Flowen's Sheild*
Custom Barrier ver.00
Kasami Bracer*
God/Arm
God/Power
Devil/Battle

* = most wanted

As you can see, there's a lot I want. Be forewarned, though, that's ALL I want. Don't offer anything else, I won't accept. If you don't want a Heart Of Poumn, don't bother posting. Also, I've decided to leave the Poumn untekked, to prove legitamate-ness, unless otherwise asked. Or something.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neifan on 2003-01-16 21:45 ]</font>

Khaotika
Jan 16, 2003, 06:26 PM
I have a RED SWORD but it's all 0% unfortunately.

I'm also a SKYLY, but am too lazy to pipe for Love Rappy. =o (Mostly because I've only gotten 2 items total out of the 25 rare enemies I've seen in Ult mode...) -.-;;

EDIT: BTW, try doing the Famitsu Quest on VHard with your Skyly. Sinow Berrills a-plenty there. =)

-Khao

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Khaotika on 2003-01-16 15:28 ]</font>

Sim2002
Jan 16, 2003, 06:29 PM
I have and Elysion that I would trade. Would that work?

Karsh
Jan 16, 2003, 06:33 PM
Heh, I would help TP some hearts too, but I'm GREENILL. I can only get GUARD WAVE's.. ._. Wait, Guard Wave's are good.

raiden999
Jan 16, 2003, 06:39 PM
how about a trade off. i'll tp for a sange for you for one of the hearts.

DKM
Jan 16, 2003, 06:42 PM
i have an imperial pick. not sure if it has %, but would that be worth it?

StoneStare
Jan 16, 2003, 06:55 PM
i have a flight fan. it has 15% machine, if ur interested, ill trade it for one. let me know, thanks. lol btw, lemme know if you find someone that has a yasha(legit) and send em my way ;p

Dc89
Jan 16, 2003, 07:07 PM
I have the Monkey King bar if that will do

Neifan
Jan 16, 2003, 07:08 PM
If it's on the list, I'm interested. LOL, now I gotta go get five Poumn's. Gimme some time, and I'll hook you up.

-DangerousDj-
Jan 16, 2003, 07:09 PM
Ill give you red daggers and a custom barrier for one.

Neifan
Jan 16, 2003, 07:11 PM
Heh, make that seven...

Ran-neko
Jan 16, 2003, 07:27 PM
Got a set of Red daggers here that I can trade.

Ran

StoneStare
Jan 16, 2003, 08:29 PM
yeah if u could i would really appreciate a nice spot in that long line ;p

Neifan
Jan 17, 2003, 01:02 AM
All right, the list has been updated a bit. Don't worry if I don't respond to you right away. It's not that I'm not interested, it just that TP'ing takes a while, and I don't wanna commit to a trade until I have the Poumn in my hand.

-DangerousDj-
Jan 17, 2003, 06:57 AM
Red Dagger* pending trade

Do you have them now ??

Neifan
Jan 17, 2003, 11:07 AM
No, but I had a trade deally worked out with Ellusive-Llama ahead of time, because he helped me out after my chars got deleted, so I'm giving him first pick and that's what he offered. Don't be discouraged, though. I may take yours as well, just so I can use them in further trading. If you throw in some PD's, that becomes a certainty. Like I said though, I don't know how long this is gonna take. I can't gaurentee I'll be able to pick up even one every day.

-DangerousDj-
Jan 17, 2003, 12:33 PM
Its going to take you far to long to find that many, dont worry about it.