PDA

View Full Version : The price of restore units.

goaferboy
Feb 19, 2008, 07:06 PM
Whats up with the price of restore units? The lowest one (forget the name) is selling for 50K meseta. I bought one from the GC armour shop for 10K. Surely no one actually buys them for 50K in player shops?

Plus the other ones are a bit pricey, but its not like you can get them elsewhere (or can you?) so I suppose its justified. Doesn't mean I have to like it though!

Christmas
Feb 19, 2008, 07:08 PM
The sad truth is that people actually do buy them, usually because of laziness or just being uninformed about it. ; ;

goaferboy
Feb 19, 2008, 07:14 PM
I imagine most people just assume its cheaper in the player shops. Wonder if theres any other items that are actually more expensive in player shops.

Chuck_Norris
Feb 19, 2008, 07:18 PM
Plenty...Ever try searching for Im-Photons?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chuck_Norris on 2008-02-19 16:19 ]</font>

mvffin
Feb 19, 2008, 07:31 PM
ebons and resins come to mind.

SStrikerR
Feb 19, 2008, 07:37 PM
Ebons especially. The 5th lowest price is usually around 15-20k XD, and yet in stores it's 4k. lol.

CelestialBlade
Feb 19, 2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah, I feel sorry for anyone who buys those Im-Photons for 1000m when they're 200m in the shop. People are retarded. I should go back to maintaining a half-NPC-price materials shop again....

I just wish there was a place to hunt Tero and Hard / HP Restore. My Acrofighter uses a regen build and I'd love to see what those can do vs. my Me / HP Restore.

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 19, 2008, 10:01 PM
as far as I know, me / restore is the only one you can obtain in game currently (others were part of an event)

dc534
Feb 22, 2008, 04:07 AM
who knows when we will see these units again since japan has not got them again as of yet and they are what like2-4 months of updates ahead of the U.S. servers, but the tero is about all you will need but I have a hard becuse I got it for cheaper than they are going for right now. If you are a techer you really dont even need the extra slot.

magicman34
Feb 22, 2008, 05:35 AM
Come on SEGA, let's upset everyone. Add NCP shops into the search routine so if the stuff is cheaper with them they come up first. I'm just glad these guys don't own shops IRL, they would all go outta business.