http://psupedia.info/images/c/c4/New_boss.jpg

Anyone else notice... its just another Dragon reskin! Wow

Rashiid
Feb 19, 2008, 09:12 PM
Why on earth does this surprise you.

Leahcim
Feb 19, 2008, 09:13 PM
Who ever said it surprised me?

It just angers e ( btw, Small text again? =/ )

Zorafim
Feb 19, 2008, 09:14 PM
We all noticed.

Hard.

PALRAPPYS
Feb 19, 2008, 09:16 PM
Bet that's a boss locked away in our data somewhere.

Probably.

Zorafim
Feb 19, 2008, 09:17 PM
I wonder what's taking our hackers so long... How long did it take them to crack PSU's disk, two weeks? I would have gone newearl if I didn't know about Digiel.

Leahcim
Feb 19, 2008, 09:17 PM
I wonder if this one is the AoI game data also?

Randomness
Feb 19, 2008, 09:19 PM
On 2008-02-19 18:19, Leahcim wrote:
....Digiel?

Caseal parts set. One of the best-looking leg parts period, and a really good torso. Arms are meh.

Leahcim
Feb 19, 2008, 09:19 PM
....Digiel?

beatrixkiddo
Feb 19, 2008, 09:21 PM
That's PSUpedia's new boss?

Rashiid
Odd. background looks like the one from the event...ummm...Maximum whatever.

Leahcim
yup =D (no, portable)

Zorafim
Feb 19, 2008, 09:22 PM
The one people were taking screenshots of for weeks, and every caseal wore for months. I thought it was a household name by now.

Weeaboolits
Feb 19, 2008, 09:25 PM
It looks like Gal Gryphon.

Randomness
Feb 19, 2008, 09:28 PM
On 2008-02-19 18:25, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
It looks like Gal Gryphon.

Shhhhh.... dont give SEGA any ideas... (De Rol was okay, it was at least somewhat like the PSO version, but if they made a Gal out of a Dragon reskin... uggh...)

Rashiid
Feb 19, 2008, 09:31 PM
Ha, SEGA rarely looks at their own forums, let alone lolPSOW...

Edit: Typos -_-

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rashiid on 2008-02-19 18:31 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Feb 19, 2008, 09:33 PM
Hey the alternative would be an ohnma reskin, which could be fine so long as he actually landed like he did in PSO.

Nisshoku
Feb 19, 2008, 09:40 PM
I'd guess a Ground-Element Dragon. Because so far, we've run into a Dark/Light, Neutral and Lightning. Seems plausible, really.

Skye-Fox713
Feb 19, 2008, 09:42 PM
well, despite it's a reskin, have any of you noticed how much cooler that dragon is and how it should be the boss for FoI. Also if you compare it to the first dragon we got, this one is so much better looking.

the fact that it looks like the Gal Gryphon is true.(the gal gryphon could still kick its but thoe).

it would also suck if the pc/ps2/360 servers didn't get this boss, because the background look like Caves 1 from pso. and i would be angered if we didn't get it.

Ken_Silver
Feb 19, 2008, 09:46 PM
If the Gal Gryhpon was a dragon re-skin, I'd have to get into my SUV, turn up the speed metal and someone would have to get mowed over. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

*cookie to whoever gets the reference*

Gunslinger-08
Feb 19, 2008, 10:22 PM
I wonder if they'll make him different by tripling his walking speed like they did the Sil (is that right?) Dragon, despite the fact that it looked pretty ridiculous.

JAFO22000
Feb 19, 2008, 10:28 PM
On 2008-02-19 18:21, beatrixkiddo wrote:

Begone, troll.

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 19, 2008, 10:35 PM
least he's cool looking

Middle
Feb 19, 2008, 10:47 PM
anyone thought of that the Gal Gryphon in PSO is like a mix of Dragon and omna? ... I think that would be okay... because that was what he was ... He can shock/paralyse you, make this whirlwinds...
landing and walking like the dragon...
but what element would Gal be? Light? elctro?... neutral?

Zorafim
Feb 19, 2008, 10:54 PM
A. Beast.

CelestialBlade
Feb 19, 2008, 11:01 PM
PSO had reskins too, but this is getting pretty ridiculous XD

I will say though, that battle background looks freaking badass.

Shishi-O
Feb 19, 2008, 11:14 PM
plz new boss type?

new animations and attacks

beatrixkiddo
Feb 19, 2008, 11:31 PM
On 2008-02-19 19:28, JAFO22000 wrote:

On 2008-02-19 18:21, beatrixkiddo wrote:

Begone, troll.

Wat. ;o

Feign
Feb 19, 2008, 11:44 PM
Hmm...we have enough dragons...please stop...

We know ST enjoys projecting themselves into dragon's shoes so as to stomp us into bloody pulps, but enough is enough. Please, no more Smog rip-offs, we DON'T need a Dragon per element -_-

tailz
Feb 20, 2008, 12:16 AM
On 2008-02-19 18:40, Nisshoku wrote:
I'd guess a Ground-Element Dragon. Because so far, we've run into a Dark/Light, Neutral and Lightning. Seems plausible, really.

lol dont forget fire http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and as middle said, gal gryphon is onma/de ragan mixed

too bad we'll never see a boss like that lol any time soon at least

i dont care what it is, its new content... sega released AoI with a new style boss (de rol le/ falz eventually) so i wouldnt be surprised if there will be more expansions in the future, with new boss styles also... in the mean time, enjoy what you get

Zorafim
Feb 20, 2008, 12:18 AM
You can never have enough dragons!

Seriously, though, when are we getting our ice boss? We a boss of every other element, don't we?

Alura
Feb 20, 2008, 12:31 AM
lol u bish about re-skinned stuff. and then you love pso when everything is pretty much re-skinned too.. but in psu it bugs u o_o

Feign
Feb 20, 2008, 12:39 AM
On 2008-02-19 21:18, Zorafim wrote:
You can never have enough dragons!

Seriously, though, when are we getting our ice boss? We a boss of every other element, don't we?

De Rol is Ice, he doesn't like my Crimson very much but it very much loves him <3

Chuck_Norris
Feb 20, 2008, 12:42 AM
On 2008-02-19 21:31, Alura wrote:
lol u bish about re-skinned stuff. and then you love pso when everything is pretty much re-skinned too.. but in psu it bugs u o_o

Care to state who you're actually talking to?

Noblewine
Feb 20, 2008, 12:51 AM
As long as it's a challenge on any rank I wont complain. Regardless of being a reckless FF. ><

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 20, 2008, 12:58 AM

for ep 1 we had dragon, de rol le, vol opt, falz
for ep2 we had 2 reskins, barba ray and zol dragon (and again those vr levels just brought back old enemies in a mix, they were simulations so there was an excuse at least...), then gal griffon and olga flow
for ep4, we had *forgot his name* then he had a rare version (saint million Kondriu or something?)

on ultimate the ep1 bosses reskinned and fought somewhat differently/were faster. So really we only had 2 reskins in pso, unless your counting ultimate which is kinda silly, as it was more of "upgrading" the enemies in the same area of previous difficulties (every difficulty they got a bit faster, an at ultimate they changed entirely, but were effectively the same enemies).

In psu, we are running entirely different area's but fighting the same silly bosses. That said, at least this dragon looks cool, but I don't doubt he suffers the "fuzzy kitten syndrome" as all other psu bosses do ; ;

EDIT: Mmm normal enemies were reskinned a bit (booma sharks dimenians is an example) but thats not as bi a deal as bosses which is what this is about. Plus, that was years ago, that sort of thing should be getting outdated by now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silver_Wyrm on 2008-02-19 22:04 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Feb 20, 2008, 01:01 AM

1. Yes, well after 7 years, this shit gets a bit old. It's a bit annoying when overused on standard enemies, but it's not THAT big a deal. Reskining bosses and not even bothering to change the attack patterns, however, is fucking disgraceful.

2. PSU reskins more than PSO did, especially with bosses. Dark Falz did not get reskinned. Vol Op did not get reskinned*. Olga Flow did not get reskinned. St. Million was not a reskin. Gal Griffon was not a reskin. There are no "known" major PSU boss which do not have a reskin. Even Dulk Fakis's 2nd form has been confirmed reskinned - and a very poor reskin at that. I think the tail looks a little different, but that's about it. There's more variation and diversity among the mini-bosses like Rappy Gugg, SEED-Magashi, Svaltus, etc.

3. PSO boss reskins at least mixed up the attack patterns and effects. Del Rol and Barba Ray - while being essentially the same boss, had different attacks. Dragon and Gol Dragon were essentially the same boss, but they had different strategies to fight them.

(* - Yes, I Know Vol Opt changed from V.Hard to Ultimate. I don't see it as comparable though, since he was not meant to be a "new" boss - but rather a twist on an old boss to reflect the "ultimate" mode of v.2. It's not like he was basically copy/pasted to be a totally unrelated enemy - such as Dulk Fakis/Mother Brain or De Ragan/Zoulagoug. Nobody would care if Onmagoug was reskinned into Dimmagoug in the transition from A to S rank difficulty, but instead they're supposed to be two totally different enemies on two totally different planets. It doesn't work the same way)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2008-02-19 22:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2008-02-19 22:19 ]</font>

Syl
Feb 20, 2008, 01:02 AM
On 2008-02-19 18:46, Ken_Silver wrote:
If the Gal Gryhpon was a dragon re-skin, I'd have to get into my SUV, turn up the speed metal and someone would have to get mowed over. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

*cookie to whoever gets the reference*

Does it have anything to do with Scrubs? lol

Sylpheed
Feb 20, 2008, 09:42 AM
On 2008-02-19 22:01, Sinue_v2 wrote:

1. Yes, well after 7 years, this shit gets a bit old. It's a bit annoying when overused on standard enemies, but it's not THAT big a deal. Reskining bosses and not even bothering to change the attack patterns, however, is fucking disgraceful.

2. PSU reskins more than PSO did, especially with bosses. Dark Falz did not get reskinned. Vol Op did not get reskinned*. Olga Flow did not get reskinned. St. Million was not a reskin. Gal Griffon was not a reskin. There are no "known" major PSU boss which do not have a reskin. Even Dulk Fakis's 2nd form has been confirmed reskinned - and a very poor reskin at that. I think the tail looks a little different, but that's about it. There's more variation and diversity among the mini-bosses like Rappy Gugg, SEED-Magashi, Svaltus, etc.

3. PSO boss reskins at least mixed up the attack patterns and effects. Del Rol and Barba Ray - while being essentially the same boss, had different attacks. Dragon and Gol Dragon were essentially the same boss, but they had different strategies to fight them.

(* - Yes, I Know Vol Opt changed from V.Hard to Ultimate. I don't see it as comparable though, since he was not meant to be a "new" boss - but rather a twist on an old boss to reflect the "ultimate" mode of v.2. It's not like he was basically copy/pasted to be a totally unrelated enemy - such as Dulk Fakis/Mother Brain or De Ragan/Zoulagoug. Nobody would care if Onmagoug was reskinned into Dimmagoug in the transition from A to S rank difficulty, but instead they're supposed to be two totally different enemies on two totally different planets. It doesn't work the same way)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2008-02-19 22:16 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sinue_v2 on 2008-02-19 22:19 ]</font>

Are you fucking serious? What a joke. Sort your shit out SEGA we don't want god dam reskinned bosses.

P.S - Pics of this reskinned Fakis?

Reipard
Feb 20, 2008, 09:51 AM
No need for pics; you can go fight Mother Brain right now and see the hilarity for yourself. Go to Holtes West and do the AMF Route.

amtalx
Feb 20, 2008, 09:56 AM
I wouldn't mind a Gal Gryphon, as long as they write a new AI scheme for it. I think an enemy that fought like the old Ep. II boss would be fun. That was actually one of my favorite bosses. ST would have the make the difficulty the same though. Even when at 180+ standing in the wrong place got you killed.

Don't stand near his fee-- *sigh* who's got a moon?

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, doesn't the base after Caves of Ice look just like Seaside from PSO? Dare I dream...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: amtalx on 2008-02-20 07:16 ]</font>

TheFonz
Feb 20, 2008, 10:10 AM
If Sega keep re-skinning reskins over and over, they might produce something GOLD!. Like when inbreds keep interbreeding, they end up birthing Superheroes (Is that the story for Superman?)

mvffin
Feb 20, 2008, 10:26 AM
On 2008-02-20 06:51, Reipard wrote:
No need for pics; you can go fight Mother Brain right now and see the hilarity for yourself. Go to Holtes West and do the AMF Route.

SECOND FORM. read a little more closely...

Hrith
Feb 20, 2008, 10:27 AM
It may have... TOTALLY BRAND NEW AI!!111

Gal Gryphon just reminds me of the awful 2c3 moments with nubs >_>

physic
Feb 20, 2008, 10:52 AM
pso: dragon, de rol, opt, falz, 2nd form olga flow. all the rest were reskins, yup gal gripphon was a essentially a dragon reskin

psu dragon, de rol, onma, falkis, deganna, hmm basically about the same.
they could add some newer patterns to the reskins though, no reason something that looks like onma has to fight like onma.

anyhow i get the feeling that particular reskin may play a little differently than a dragon type.

amtalx
Feb 20, 2008, 11:03 AM
On 2008-02-20 07:52, physic wrote:
yup gal gripphon was a essentially a dragon reskin

Just because its a flying quadruped doesn't mean its a dragon reskin. Their behavior and attacks were radically different.

Skuda
Feb 20, 2008, 11:08 AM
The PSO dragon only walked on 2 legs. Gal Gryphon walked on 4s. I believe, to be a reskin, the models need to have the same skeletal rigging. Therefore, De Ragnus and De Ragan aren't technically reskins as well.

The new PSP boss is pretty badass. I'd love to see the PSP levels and enemies transfer over into online PSU. Would make things more fun.

BFGfreak
Feb 20, 2008, 11:13 AM
For some odd reason, that guys face reminds me of the Guardian from DooM 3.

radical_ryan
Feb 20, 2008, 11:16 AM
dam u sega and ur all fat

DarkNoise
Feb 20, 2008, 12:02 PM
Strange... he actually resembles Iblis from Sonic 06... wow.. theres a surprise ¬¬ [sarcasm]

Akaimizu
Feb 20, 2008, 12:15 PM
Doom make sense. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

But in this case, this almost makes me think of the idea of them combining the De Ragan with some Dimmogalus creature. (It looks earth-based) Hopefully that doesn't mean that we get a De Ragan whose sole purpose is the prolong the fight with a lot of extra flying around, barely touching the ground, and this time with no wings to clip and make fall.

I like bosses to, at least, give Beasts chances to beat down in beast form, you know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2008-02-20 09:16 ]</font>

Sinue_v2
Feb 20, 2008, 12:21 PM
Therefore, De Ragnus and De Ragan aren't technically reskins as well.

Correct. However, De Ragan is reskinned into Zoulagoug and De Ragnus is reskinned in Alterzoug

TQS
Feb 20, 2008, 12:22 PM
Almost every boss is just a reskin. Yawn :|

Andy1423
Feb 20, 2008, 12:29 PM
bring back Saint milon

Ryno
Feb 20, 2008, 01:23 PM
On 2008-02-19 18:09, Leahcim wrote:

it's just going to be the usual dragon fight..
( just like De Ragan, white beast etc...)
just a new look

EngelBlut
Feb 20, 2008, 01:29 PM
i still vote that its gal grifon

EngelBlut
Feb 20, 2008, 01:30 PM
On 2008-02-20 10:29, EngelBlut wrote:

i still vote that its gal gryphon

Ryno
Feb 20, 2008, 01:33 PM
On 2008-02-20 10:29, EngelBlut wrote:

i still vote that its gal grifon

I porbably think that too.. but it looks like in cave 1.. ehh..

I-am-Evan
Feb 20, 2008, 01:35 PM
Oh no!!!! not another fire dragon.

strikershadow
Feb 20, 2008, 01:35 PM
I hope to god its in the cave... maximus event g... sweet

and who cares if it is a skin... like everyone said there were skins in PSO but they were somewhat different, there are a lot of skins on psu but its all the same... now ill be annoyed if its the same dragon... hopefully it will move act differently

Zorafim
Feb 20, 2008, 02:13 PM
On 2008-02-20 07:10, TheFonz wrote:
If Sega keep re-skinning reskins over and over, they might produce something GOLD!. Like when inbreds keep interbreeding, they end up birthing Superheroes (Is that the story for Superman?)

Heh, that's a pretty good comparison, even if you didn't mean it...

And, in case you really don't know, inbreeding heavily increases the odds of birth defects. That's why incest is so looked down upon.
Maybe if ST keeps on reskinning mobs, we'll start getting rare enemies with lowered stats and attacks that don't do damage.

Fox_Makenshi
Feb 20, 2008, 02:34 PM
Well in the case of Ragan/Zoalgoug it's exactly the same. The Alterazgohg at least has some SLIGHT variation from Ragnus like those flying energy attacks and the weird stationary enemies. As some people stated PSO did have reskins but they were usually different in some way other than looks. Though to whoever said that Gal was a reskin, I don't remember the Dragon shooting lightning from it's giant horns.

Now as for this new boss I also thought Gal Gryphon when I first saw it. Personally I'm glad to have new content even if it is a RESKIN. Though when I look at this one I don't think that it looks exactly like De Ragan in a different color so at least they put SOME effort into it >.>

Love,
Fox makenshi

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fox_Makenshi on 2008-02-20 11:35 ]</font>

superdood22
Feb 20, 2008, 03:02 PM
On 2008-02-19 21:16, tailz wrote:

On 2008-02-19 18:40, Nisshoku wrote:

lol dont forget fire http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

and as middle said, gal gryphon is onma/de ragan mixed

too bad we'll never see a boss like that lol any time soon at least

i dont care what it is, its new content... sega released AoI with a new style boss (de rol le/ falz eventually) so i wouldnt be surprised if there will be more expansions in the future, with new boss styles also... in the mean time, enjoy what you get

THATS FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE!! Gal Gryphon came out before Onma and De Ragan and his attacks are nothing similar to them (aside from the raining lightning, spit tornado attack, and shockwave). Gal Gryphon was not techincal and robotic and predictable like Onma and De Ragan and he was way more flexible on the field than those knock offs.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Feb 20, 2008, 03:37 PM
PSUPedia's new boss?
No, we haven't promoted anyone recently.

@bea: We post alike n _ n;

Middle
Feb 20, 2008, 03:54 PM
I said it was a Mix ... but I know that good old Gal was earlier ... PSO FTW!
... I meant when they port him to PSU what Element would he be ?
I don't think that he'd have none!

Sylpheed
Feb 20, 2008, 06:56 PM
To be honest, i think you would be pushing it to say that Maggas Maghana was a reskin of Adahna. They're structures are completely different albeit they're attacks are similar. I would be happy if the reskinned bosses had unique moves instead of just using slightly tweaked ones with different elements.

The biggest mistake ST have made is reskinning Falz to be a reskin of De rol, god dam that's so lame. It's at this point that i think that they have just simply run out of idea's. Reskinning De Rol as Falz is like Reskinning Maggas/Adahna as Vol Opt. >.<

Sinue_v2
Feb 20, 2008, 07:18 PM
To be honest, i think you would be pushing it to say that Maggas Maghana was a reskin of Adahna.

Their structures and attack patterns are pretty much exactly the same. The biggest difference between them physically is that Maggas's base is smaller and can be broken off. Maggas also has larger arms. However, their structure is the same.

Both enemies teleport around the map. Both enemies have a ramming attack. Both enemies shoot homing missles. Both enemies shoot a machinegun arm. Both enemies shoot a 90 degree arc of projectile from their base (one being blueish black, the other a solid white beam). Both enemies have a striking attack (Adahana is a whip, while Maggas is a sword, but it's the same attack with the same range).

Adahana has a healing technique. Maggas has invincibility. Maggas is only slightly more vercitile due to his stunning slam and round-house slash.

Adahana is only easier than Maggas because Magga's base breaks away, whereas you can get "caught" in Adahana's base and spam attack PA almost completely invulnerable to his attacks until he's defeated. Maggas also teleports more and moves faster.

They are the same enemy.

Reginaldo
Feb 20, 2008, 07:32 PM
You guys are into this game a little too much.

Reipard
Feb 20, 2008, 07:46 PM

nooo there's psu discussion in the psu boards

Zorak000
Feb 20, 2008, 07:54 PM
On 2008-02-20 16:32, Reginaldo wrote:

welcome to the internet

Sol_B4dguy
Feb 20, 2008, 08:33 PM
Meh, could be we were just expecting more than just ONE honest-to-god new boss in this expansion and not a deluge of reskins.

superdood22
Feb 20, 2008, 08:40 PM

In PSO everything was changed somehow, in some way the bosses were different even though they appeared different. And the bosses werent really reskinned, they all stayed in their original places so it really wasnt a reskin but a buffed version. Episode II wasnt a knock off, only similar boss was the Gol Dragon and Barba Ray and their attacks were so much added and improved from their predecessor.

Unlike PSU where a reskin is exactly the same thing with a different look and thats it, no additions. Eh, maybe 1 or 2 things added but thats it (aka birds... lol).

superdood22
Feb 20, 2008, 08:48 PM
On 2008-02-19 22:01, Sinue_v2 wrote:

Wow!! I didnt even look to see if anyone replied to her biassed post.

Anyway, on top of that the bosses arent even like in a well put sensible reskin pattern, like 1 ice de ragan one fire, and one lightning, they just mixed it into one bigg mess.

ST tried so hard to mix things up like FF but they miserably failed at that and made a giant sloppy mix up of non-sensible reskins (I mean why is De RAgnus neutral but Alteraz changes? And why does Alteraz have orange flames when he does that reisiting animation?).

Much of this proves of ST's carelessness and inaccuracy. As if they fired everyone who made PSO and hired jail birds from Prison Song to do the job.

superdood22
Feb 20, 2008, 08:54 PM
pso: dragon, de rol, opt, falz, 2nd form olga flow. all the rest were reskins, yup gal gripphon was a essentially a dragon reskin

they could add some newer patterns to the reskins though, no reason something that looks like onma has to fight like onma.

anyhow i get the feeling that particular reskin may play a little differently than a dragon type.

No Gryphon definitely was not. You dont know what your talking about, you just dont know what the hell your talking about.

Did you not look at the above post?

So much truth about PSO was said before your post.

I dont see why people have such tremendous false optimism for PSU, however PSO started off bad so I wont argue.

Reskins are getting old (fuck that reskins are so 2001) and PSO wasnt even as bad as PSU as if PSU took 2 steps back ("I thought i took one step, I took two back" n_n).

superdood22
Feb 20, 2008, 08:55 PM
Damn I posted the hell outta this thread. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Zora
Feb 21, 2008, 12:33 AM
hell id be happy just to fight multiple dragons again like in the VR

NNEONateDogg
Feb 21, 2008, 12:49 AM
On 2008-02-20 08:16, radical_ryan wrote:
dam u sega and ur all fat

I lol'd

Finalzone
Feb 22, 2008, 05:44 AM

So? Complaining about re-skinned model is getting tiresome. It is like saying Poster #1 is a reskin of poster #2 because they have only skin as difference.

Rider
Feb 22, 2008, 05:50 AM
I don't mind reskinned models that much. I agree though that it can be a little much after so many.

At least you get reskins to begin with though. Back when I played FF11(A long time ago) mobs didn't get reskins. You fought the same looking mobs a loooong time. Even the armor looked the same until you reached around level 50ish. When they did add new things finally they were just reskins. So it could be worse.

It may be different now though since that was years ago. But I remember fighting the same looking mobs I did at the start of the game. I also remember equipping level 30 armor that looked the same as level 7 armor. Sometimes though it was slightly darker or recolored.

Finalzone
Feb 22, 2008, 05:52 AM
On 2008-02-20 17:54, superdood22 wrote:

No Gryphon definitely was not. You dont know what your talking about, you just dont know what the hell your talking about.

Did you not look at the above post?

So much truth about PSO was said before your post.

I dont see why people have such tremendous false optimism for PSU, however PSO started off bad so I wont argue.

Reskins are getting old (fuck that reskins are so 2001) and PSO wasnt even as bad as PSU as if PSU took 2 steps back ("I thought i took one step, I took two back" n_n).

And very few have broadband connection to handle large amount of datas given the crossplatform nature of PSU.

Zorafim
Feb 22, 2008, 11:02 AM
On 2008-02-22 02:44, Finalzone wrote:
So? Complaining about re-skinned model is getting tiresome. It is like saying Poster #1 is a reskin of poster #2 because they have only skin as difference.

People do complain about that >.>

AC9breaker
Feb 22, 2008, 12:12 PM
I don't know why anyone hasn't said this but this dood looks like Diablos from Monster Hunter.

http://www.redrival.com/guildknights/diablos.gif

ZeroNova
Feb 22, 2008, 03:58 PM
On 2008-02-22 09:12, AC9breaker wrote:
I don't know why anyone hasn't said this but this dood looks like Diablos from Monster Hunter.

I was JUST about to say that...
Then I noticed your post <.<'

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZeroNova on 2008-02-22 12:59 ]</font>

Akaimizu
Feb 22, 2008, 03:59 PM
Argh. I still need to take that Diablos down. (I've been away from MH for too long before doing that. Yep. I'm really behind on that one)

Nuclearranger
Feb 22, 2008, 04:35 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9Ln_91UrqVo

Anyone notice something?

Jife_Jifremok
Feb 22, 2008, 04:41 PM

Anyone else notice... its a reskinned Monster Hunter boss?

I am saddened that so few of us noted the similarity and only so LATE! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

http://www.ncsx.org/2004/ncs030804/Thursday/monster_hunter_ft_ace.jpg

Sinue_v2
Feb 22, 2008, 04:58 PM
And very few have broadband connection to handle large amount of datas given the crossplatform nature of PSU.

What the hell are you talking about?

seph_monkey
Feb 22, 2008, 06:20 PM
On 2008-02-22 13:35, NuclearRanger wrote:

Anyone notice something?

yeah the first time i saw the video i thought the same thing, if that is what you are talking about.
that the "dragon reskin boss" is the one from that sonic video. or atleast looks pretty similar to it. and if thats not what your taling about then, oh.

Jife_Jifremok
Feb 22, 2008, 06:51 PM
So that thing appeared in some Sonic game? Yikes...which game is it?

Shiro_Ryuu
Feb 22, 2008, 07:14 PM
So, what planet is this thing in? Is it Moatoob? Because IMO, Moatoob still needs a Ragan boss.

Desecration
Feb 22, 2008, 09:17 PM
by the looks of the picture it would fit into moatoob perfectly.

xXInvidiaXx
Feb 22, 2008, 09:22 PM

Anyone notice something?

Oh my god.....

Theres a white hedgehog now!?

TheStoicOne
Feb 22, 2008, 09:30 PM
On 2008-02-22 18:22, xXInvidiaXx wrote:

Anyone notice something?

Oh my god.....

Theres a white hedgehog now!?

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
I bet his name starts with an S <,<

Akaimizu
Feb 22, 2008, 09:54 PM
Not sure if there's sarcasm in there, but I'm guessing you mean Silver. The hedgehog which is all about telekinetic powers.

Leahcim
Feb 22, 2008, 09:55 PM
From the Sonic game that failed worst that PSU v1 did =D

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 22, 2008, 10:27 PM
I only see this boss standing on two legs.

Finalzone
Feb 26, 2008, 02:53 AM
On 2008-02-22 13:58, Sinue_v2 wrote:

What the hell are you talking about?

The hell itself if you ask.