PDA

View Full Version : question about armor

Ghostookami
Feb 20, 2008, 03:25 PM
hey whats up...yeah im still gettin used to all this stuff since i havnt had the game to long, anyways i got a quik question, im a fortetecher newman and i need to pick out a new head slot since mine is
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/805/gi___magic/

well what my question is, is this.
whats more important for a fortetecher...Ment or tech? i was lookin at the head slots and saw some good ones but they are kinda one or the other...so should i go for ment or tech?

Anduril
Feb 20, 2008, 03:28 PM
Get a quick unit instead. It drops TP but your concentration time goes down, thus making your TECHs faster. But if you can't get your hands on one go for a TP boosting unit, FTs have high enough MST and TP is good for your High % modifer TECHs.

amtalx
Feb 20, 2008, 03:28 PM
If you want to deal damage, Tech. If you want to take less damge, Ment. Personally I would go with Tech. Most techs in this game are slow and easy to dodge. Most enemies also have long casting animations so you know its coming.

Ghostookami
Feb 20, 2008, 03:31 PM
thanks guys

stukasa
Feb 20, 2008, 03:38 PM
Anduril's right, there's no substitute for a Quick unit. Me / Quick is good and Har / Quick is slightly better. As a Newman fT you don't need higher TP or MST. Until you find a Quick unit, I'd say a TP-boosting unit is better.

pionear
Feb 20, 2008, 11:20 PM
If you're a fT = Quick Unit

If you're a Hybrid Tech Class = Tech Unit

Elnendil
Feb 21, 2008, 12:49 AM
TP, TP, and TP. If you had 2,000 MST, you'd take off, lol omg woah, 400 damage from a 1,200 damaging spell. You still got hit right in the face. Hard.

Also if you're not an Acrotecher, Har / Quick. If you are an Acrotecher, uh, Har / Quick.

Ashkahn
Feb 21, 2008, 01:29 AM
And if you're everything else...

Buy a Har / Quick for that special techer in your life.