PDA

View Full Version : AotI-PC/PS2: Closed

Kira_Yamato
Feb 20, 2008, 07:31 PM
Never mind,I've just decided to sell it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kira_Yamato on 2008-02-24 09:03 ]</font>

erickarim
Feb 20, 2008, 07:44 PM
LOL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

boss box are drooping everything. very easy. it would take a day or two to get a kaza or tesbra....

why would some one trade a 11* 50% ( witch is still has hard to get as before ) for two things that take soo little effort.

im calling this:

Delusional.

str898mustang
Feb 20, 2008, 07:49 PM
I offer 32% Light Blackheart for the Tesbra OR 32% Light Blackheart + Storm for the Kazarod

Indica
Feb 20, 2008, 08:15 PM
I'll give you Crea Doubles 50% Dark for both of them and could add some money or something else.

Kira_Yamato
Feb 20, 2008, 09:45 PM
On 2008-02-20 16:44, erickarim wrote:
LOL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

boss box are drooping everything. very easy. it would take a day or two to get a kaza or tesbra....

why would some one trade a 11* 50% ( witch is still has hard to get as before ) for two things that take soo little effort.

im calling this:

Delusional.

erickarim,Fisrt thing I have to say,I've seen you many times saying shit like that in threads.I just don't care okay?It's seem that your goal here is to ruins everythings or perchaps,you are jealous?I don't like people like you trying to ruins things like that or been negative.You want it?Fine make an offer.If not, just leave the thread as it is.

Kira_Yamato
Feb 20, 2008, 09:46 PM
On 2008-02-20 16:49, str898mustang wrote:
I offer 32% Light Blackheart for the Tesbra OR 32% Light Blackheart + Storm for the Kazarod

str898mustang,I'm only looking for 50% http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kira_Yamato
Feb 20, 2008, 09:47 PM
On 2008-02-20 17:15, Indica wrote:
I'll give you Crea Doubles 50% Dark for both of them and could add some money or something else.

Indica

Sorry ,I already have Crea doubles 50% Dark 2/10,but still I'm sure you can do better than that. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Aralia
Feb 20, 2008, 10:02 PM
hrm, I have a 50% dark sweet death and a 42% ice daiga misaki in my trade list if you're interested. I'd love to get that kazarod off your hands.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=169316&forum=2

Djsparky305
Feb 20, 2008, 10:25 PM
On 2008-02-20 18:45, Kira_Yamato wrote:

LOL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

im calling this:

Delusional.

erickarim,Fisrt thing I have to say,I've seen you many times saying shit like that in threads.I just don't care okay?It's seem that your goal here is to ruins everythings or perchaps,you are jealous?I don't like people like you trying to ruins things like that or been negative.You want it?Fine make an offer.If not, just leave the thread as it is.

he has nothin for his self so he ffucks up mine as well he prolly dont have shyt

erickarim
Feb 20, 2008, 11:00 PM
hahahaha. funny stuff..

Crazy_Hunter
Feb 20, 2008, 11:03 PM
On 2008-02-20 20:00, erickarim wrote:
hahahaha. funny stuff..

I agree, funny stuff..

Syl
Feb 21, 2008, 12:27 AM
On 2008-02-20 18:45, Kira_Yamato wrote:

LOL ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

im calling this:

Delusional.

Both of you are lousy when it comes to trading. I've been on the trade boards for a long time, and I always keep track of people to avoid trading with. Both either ask for too much or try to undercut people with offers. But erickarim has a history of indignant posting.

Either way, people are allowed to make their own wants and trades, even if they are delusional. If it seems it's an innocent mistake then it's ok to tell them "Hey, you're asking for too much dood." But that doesn't constitute you to act like a dick especially if it doesn't concern you in anyway.

/2meseta

Kira_Yamato
Feb 21, 2008, 12:40 AM
You got a point there.I know I'm only interested in 50% and that doesn't make things easy, but still I'm not like somebody trying to break out a thread or anything.There is a big different.I may think sometimes like "This guy is asking to much or he can get much for it etc etc ".But I keep it for myself because my intention aren't to break a thread.Anyway, I might get a rucar 50%.The guy have to think about it.That doesn't mean that I'll get it so keep making offers if you're interested.

Kira_Yamato
Feb 21, 2008, 12:42 AM
On 2008-02-20 19:02, Aralia wrote:
hrm, I have a 50% dark sweet death and a 42% ice daiga misaki in my trade list if you're interested. I'd love to get that kazarod off your hands.

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=169316&forum=2

Aralia,so far you are the second best offer.Even if I'm not really fond of Sweet death,I'll let you know.

Aralia
Feb 21, 2008, 12:58 AM
kk cool thanks. and GL on the offers. lemme know either if you get a better offer, I can add some meseta as a sweetener if needed.

erickarim
Feb 21, 2008, 01:04 AM
Both of you are lousy when it comes to trading. I've been on the trade boards for a long time, and I always keep track of people to avoid trading with. Both either ask for too much or try to undercut people with offers. But erickarim has a history of unpleasant posting.

Either way, people are allowed to make their own wants and trades, even if they are delusional. If it seems it's an innocent mistake then it's ok to tell them "Hey, you're asking for too much dood." But that doesn't constitute you to act like a dick especially if it doesn't concern you in anyway.

Fix'd for the greater truth.

your post was as relevant to the thread as mine. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif keep em coming.

Kira_Yamato
Feb 21, 2008, 11:09 AM
Want list updated,want amure tippy 50%.

Kira_Yamato
Feb 22, 2008, 10:57 AM
Want list updated.

Kira_Yamato
Feb 22, 2008, 07:51 PM
Bump.With this new want list,I think I can get something for sure.

ljkkjlcm9
Feb 22, 2008, 08:58 PM
since when are weapons that just synth, equal to a weapon that synths at 50%.

I'm sorry but it's just as hard to find and synth a melee weapon board, as it is a force board. Except the melee's have the worry of getting a high percent. The fact that you ask for only the highest percent, is absurd IMO.

THE JACKEL

XenithFlare
Feb 22, 2008, 10:44 PM
Well really... your wants do seem a bit extreme. I've been on these boards a long, long time as well, and I honestly don't think the Tesbra and Kazarod are worth any of your 50% wants (minus the Skela, Daiga, and Doubles). Lower %s wouldn't make you seem as pompous, but I do wish you luck in finding what you want. Free bump.

Kira_Yamato
Feb 23, 2008, 12:16 AM
Thanks!I wish I could get something, but I'm aware that even if I want Double Agito 50%,Amure Tippy 50%(never seen a 50% on the server.)Carriguine-Rucar 50%,Yamata-Misaki 50%,Muktengek 50%, I won't eventually get it.So far,I've seen one 50% Rucar Ground,one Double Agito 50% Ice,one Muktengek 50%(The first time I saw this weapon,the person had a 50% O.O),one Yamata-Misaki 50%.If someone do offer me one of these weapons,I would probalbly give much more than Kazarod (worth 60-70 atm) and Tesbra worth 15-20 mil atm).Still I'm sure that I can atleast get ,Crea Doubles 50%(worth 30-40mil),Gudda Skela 50%(worth 35-45mil),Daiga-Misaki 50%(worth 25-35mil),Fuka-Misaki 50%(worth 40-50mil) and Degahna Cannon 10/10. If you look at the value of these weapons,It makes sence that I can atleast get somethings between these weapons.I'm well aware that 50% are rare, but still you have to be darn lucky to get a 50%.If only there was a glich for it lol I would have probably use it by now. XD

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kira_Yamato on 2008-02-22 21:25 ]</font>