PDA

View Full Version : 'ultimate' bow arts

BurntFaceMan
Feb 20, 2008, 09:08 PM
what are they, what do they do, anyone who has them think theyre worth getting?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2008-02-20 18:21 ]</font>

DEM_CIG
Feb 20, 2008, 09:11 PM
They are not worth it, don't get them u will regret it... i got the 1st one and lvled it to 3... i hate it so much...>.>

Kanju
Feb 20, 2008, 09:15 PM
Chousei-sou increases range and damage at the expense of speed, and has no SE. If you're a Wartecher, Chousei-sou MIGHT be useful... but only using it on flying bosses makes it too situational. Other than that, there's better out there.

Masei-sou has Lv. 2 Stun as well as knockback, but it's also slow AND has short range. I haven't used it myself, but I hear it's not worth it either.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kanju on 2008-02-20 18:17 ]</font>

Poncho_Jr
Feb 20, 2008, 09:17 PM
I got soo frustrated I deleted it. But that was around early August of last year D:

CelestialBlade
Feb 20, 2008, 09:51 PM
Both of them are *completely worthless*. Neither of them can hope to surpass the power of a 38% elemental mod, and the firing rate of a Bow does not need to get any worse. Save your frags.

Mewnie
Feb 20, 2008, 09:54 PM
I'm hoping ST gets around to fixing them.

To be honest, they should have a faster firing rate to make up for the lack of elemental damage.

Lvl 1 elemental bullets vs proper element are doing more than my lvl 8 Chousei, at twice the firing speed... it's worthless as is.

NPCMook
Feb 20, 2008, 10:13 PM
I have Masei-Sou almost level 20, it levels pretty decently quick. If ST decides to change it up, I'll already have it at a decent level while everyone is trying to catch up http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Inazuma
Feb 20, 2008, 10:25 PM
yea, these bullets seriously need some adjustments to make em worth using.

Weeaboolits
Feb 21, 2008, 01:09 AM
They both have slower firing rates? Good thing I didn't get chousei, I was thinking it'd be good for bosses, but not if it fires slower.

Elnendil
Feb 21, 2008, 01:10 AM
They blow. The "OMG UBAR DAMAGE + SLOW" PA doesn't even outdamage the elemental percentages.

dc534
Feb 22, 2008, 03:31 AM
well if you are a protranser the bow can be your greatest asset so get the first one, the second one is more or less knockdown and stun while taking 7 sec to fire, maybe if the power on this pa was increased to where I can hit for like 1500 or greater as a human protranser than it might be worth is but it is the less useful of the two. Since bows are not particularly hard to level the first move is not bad if you dont feel like leveling the other pas.

I do not have the first one leveled but I do like it, although I have virus at lvl 33 if I am going for pure damage I would use that first one but since I like to virus things in 3-4 shots thats why I use dont use the ultimate.

One more thing if you are a cast you might as well get an izuclure as a protranser at least untill you get some grinds on your s rank becuse the izuclure with 10 grinds has more power than the s rank with 7 grinds and since it is a b rank bow it does not cost much to try and get it to 10. I personally use a hanmetaric ever since both my s rank bows broke and I sold them.