PDA

View Full Version : when reactivating an account...

Telina
Feb 20, 2008, 11:21 PM
Ok, long story short back at launch my friend and i played this game together. But he wasn't old enough to have his own credit card and i put it on mine, well he now doesn't play anymore and i called xbox to have the guardian's licence canceled.

Well the lady i was talking to, who was a little ditzy, accidently cancled my gamertag's psu account first. So, according to her if i re-suscribe by purchasing another guardian's license i will not receive a new account. She says my old account will be reactivated.

So my question is this, to anyone who canceled an account and reactivated later on, did you get an entirely new account? or did you see your old account....cause i swear, if my account got wiped because some idiot's screw up, i'ma be mighty pissed...

Crazy_Hunter
Feb 20, 2008, 11:32 PM
no, reactivation just re-subscribes your account from what I know.

Then again I'm on PC, so things might be different over here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Crazy_Hunter on 2008-02-20 20:33 ]</font>

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 20, 2008, 11:58 PM
I'm on pc and "resubscribe" button is notoriously broken and likes to fail to do anythign but lock your active/inactive status into a long loop...I've always used "new subscription" and it works, while I cant say 100% for 360, characters are ACCOUNT based so any psu sub you make, will be attached to those characters (new sub replaces old one, same characters) and if you want a second set of characters you need to make a second sega account.

Snitch
Feb 21, 2008, 02:09 AM
Im on 360 , I canceled my Guardians license over the phone with a microsoft live phone.. (some crazy swedish lady) . All went ok . And suddenly I wanted to start up the game again, after over 1 year break. Started up the game, and just went through the reactivate thing after pressing online in the game. And my Character was still there ^_^

So it should work fine for you as well. good luck, looking forward to see you back in action!