PDA

View Full Version : Noszonde or Nosmegid

ZeronechaosX
Feb 21, 2008, 03:57 PM
Please Vote because I'm trying to figure out between the two, which one I am going to use. Thanks.

Anduril
Feb 21, 2008, 04:00 PM
I made a thread that asked this very question (including Nosdiga). I got some good insight into the pros and cons of each:
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=168119&forum=22&16

Genoa
Feb 21, 2008, 04:47 PM
I really like Noszonde. Finally got it to 31, and it works wonders for me. Not only that, but it looks pretty nice =D

DEM_CIG
Feb 21, 2008, 04:48 PM
Ummm... is this even a question. Jk. Noszonde ftw.

seph_monkey
Feb 21, 2008, 05:44 PM
i like both techs, i like all techs because dis-liking a tech and not using it handy-caps you imo.
id say nosmegid because its usefull against golmoros, which just makes my life easier. and its not half bad looking.

AmyPsycho
Feb 22, 2008, 01:09 PM
I'm not sure. Both end up seemingly equally useful on the enemies weakest to them, and both are nice anyway due to their amazing distance and homing skills. Noszonde hits an extra enemy compared to nosmegid, and nosmegid hits just a little harder. I'd say try both, I use both and they're wonderful for flying bosses or sniping irritating enemies.

ThEoRy
Feb 22, 2008, 01:33 PM
Noszonde hits 3 targets at high lvls and also has a great knockdown effect. Nosmegids low hp damage boost is hardly worth it since you're a sitting duck while holding it down. It has knockdown as well but only hits 2 targets. Some people seem to think Noszonde is great on Onmagoug type bosses. Sure it does great damage but the mobility sux. I prefer the Longbow in those situations. But between those two Nos techs I would say Noszonde.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ThEoRy on 2008-02-22 10:35 ]</font>

dc534
Feb 24, 2008, 03:14 AM
Yeah plus noszonde also shocks I believe I forget what nosmegid does, virus maybe, with how quickly things die now because the enemies are so weak go with noszonde it will help you and the group plus you can level it easy right now because everyone is at moatoob

Sexy_Raine
Feb 24, 2008, 03:49 AM
Noszonde is superior to Nosmegid. It's already been mention Noszonde hits 3 target while Nosmegid hits 2. Noszonde costs less pp also, and has lv3 shock. They both have knockdown at 21+.

Nosmegid's HP based damage it pretty worthless IMO, at 1 HP it should've had a 200% modifier, than from being at full HP. Currently it's only about a 25% difference between full HP and 1 HP

I hope this helps.