PDA

View Full Version : Forest of illusion - enemies way too easy?

Powder Keg
Feb 22, 2008, 12:22 AM
Do you think the FOI enemies are way too easy?

I think the experience of running forest is kind of ruined because of this...I find myself always waiting for party members because it's only considerate to let everyone get hits in with the 500% exp.

Caves/Mines/Ruins will probably end up like this as well.

I say if you want to nerf the enemies a little, fine... but don't obliterate their stats to the point where I feel like I'm running C rank.

Thoughts?

Tulio07
Feb 22, 2008, 12:27 AM
I don't think it's emant to be a hard mission, jsut a OMG RARZ mission. But would I enjoy it if the enemies were harder rather than having less health? Very much so

bahk
Feb 22, 2008, 12:28 AM
On 2008-02-21 21:22, Artea wrote:
Do you think the FOI enemies are way too easy?

That's the point.

Syl
Feb 22, 2008, 12:37 AM
lookz liek u blu it loolololooolool

Seriously, ever think why the mission is sort of hard to get? It's a bonus mission, it's meant to be a lucky reward.

Emphasis on reward.

Not only does it mean you can clear the mission quickly and get rarz and uber exp quickly, but it also means you can clear the map and get another shot at it.

It's. A. Reward.

These threads keep getting more and more hypocritical. OMG Y DIS SO HARD? Y SEGA MAK DIS 2 EZ?

Just enjoy it. No one can complain about easy rares and extremely satisfying exp.

Skuda
Feb 22, 2008, 12:47 AM
Although I did jump a good 1/3 of a level from this mission, I also missed tagging half of the enemies that spawned. With a full party of 85+, it was pretty difficult to get a shot in edgewise. I think the enemies could use some more HP, since my group was pretty much destroying them as soon as they spawned. Mayhaps we will get an S2 that will remedy this.

Powder Keg
Feb 22, 2008, 12:57 AM
On 2008-02-21 21:37, SylviaEspada wrote:
lookz liek u blu it loolololooolool

Seriously, ever think why the mission is sort of hard to get? It's a bonus mission, it's meant to be a lucky reward.

Emphasis on reward.

Not only does it mean you can clear the mission quickly and get rarz and uber exp quickly, but it also means you can clear the map and get another shot at it.

It's. A. Reward.

These threads keep getting more and more hypocritical. OMG Y DIS SO HARD? Y SEGA MAK DIS 2 EZ?

Just enjoy it. No one can complain about easy rares and extremely satisfying exp.

lol, why are you so mad?

The reward part makes perfect sense, but you're going overboard with everything else you're saying pretty much.

Yusaku_Kudou
Feb 22, 2008, 02:02 AM
Isn't the real forest level going to be a regular free mission eventually anyway? This is just a bonus.

pikachief
Feb 22, 2008, 02:06 AM
On 2008-02-21 23:02, Yusaku_Kudou wrote:
Isn't the real forest level going to be a regular free mission eventually anyway? This is just a bonus.

Nope.

Silver_Wyrm
Feb 22, 2008, 02:09 AM
On 2008-02-21 21:37, SylviaEspada wrote:
Just enjoy it.

Except since I'm 120 I'm told not to kill things, so my experience of FoI is auto-following the force and standing on switches. that is all. Not really fun >.> I understand its a reward, but I feel the simplicity cheapens it.

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 22, 2008, 02:16 AM
It was crazy.....it was like doing a B run however the 500exp is great so im not complaining