PDA

View Full Version : silence/resist

suchalush13
Feb 22, 2008, 12:57 AM
when will they come out and where would i be able to get one?

mvffin
Feb 22, 2008, 01:17 AM
Max G event, OR from the boss of the mission "seal of the dark god" both are out in japan, we expect to get them march or april (no confirmation yet)

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 22, 2008, 02:48 AM
Well like the other resists, you got them from boss that did that effect its resisting..... Seal of the dark god is Dark Falz (those who played PSO will know who that is) So im not sure if silence resist will be on that.... Now for virus/ resist (unless its already out) that would make more since for seal of the dark god

now for Max G, im not completely sure it could be from there........
i dont know....only thing u can do i wait n find out....

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 22, 2008, 02:50 AM
opps i checked the database..... virus resist is out........

so basically my post is like mvffin

I should be out in one of those events....hopefully......

blackeye08
Feb 22, 2008, 02:57 AM
Sorry Jessica nobody can just answer the question. They have to go above and beyond but still AROUND the answer. Maybe they just don't get it but we don't give a damn about what the Japanese have. WE don't play on those servers so why would you even give that answer mvffin?

Dork.

mvffin
Feb 22, 2008, 03:52 AM
you don't give a damn about what the japanese have, even though we'll most likely be getting it in a couple months? I didnt go AROUND the answer at all, I answered the question as fully as anyone who doesn't work at sega possibly could. Silence Resist WILL DROP from the boss of the MAX G EVENT or from the free mission that has THE SAME BOSS.

http://www.angelzfunnyz.com/Portals/0/Gallery/Album/2/it-are-a-fact.jpg